Why is the rest of Europe such a poo-in-the-loo tier shithole in comparison?

Why is the rest of Europe such a poo-in-the-loo tier shithole in comparison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYz1sUSmSJQ
inrix.com/scorecard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew gold.

Swtzerland is controlled by jews and they accept it and the rest of europe doesnt

France. French literally used to throw down excrements from the balcony and passengers had to put up umbrella whey they passed along houses to avoid being hitted by ouioui shits.

Switzerland is Jill Stein land, they all hate cars and want to abolish them forever. There isn't a single offroad park in the entire country.

obama literally copied their healthcare system and you mutts chimped out about it

They traded integrity for money

Yeah because it's a shit idea.

lax gun laws
relatively low taxation
legal euthanasia

Not really. There were some important differences.

As a redneck /o/tist, Switzerland is my worst nightmare

Overrated and overpriced smaller Austria who are even less understandable

>and a cherry picked pic as a proof
try austria. or germany even. or norway. dumbass

You too have lax gun laws and relatively low taxation, yet your country is a third-world shithole to which no sane Nothern or Western European will ever immigrate.

Idiot.

Not all of the US is shit or third world like, it's a meme created by europeans. There are many comfy states with good work to live in

Yeah, that's why I see europeans in my city all of the time

It is not a meme created by Europeans. It is a meme created by Sup Forums. That's why we are here.

*Europeans on Sup Forums*
Ur welcum

And also asians, latinos, leafs, australians. everyone

None of it is third world retard

like you have to pay for it all instead of your government

They want the mutt safari experience lmoa

those houses are ugly, commie blocks in alpine style.

other than that, not everybody can be a tick.
some have to be hosts, too

>try austria. or germany even
Topkek

and you are a hired animal in that safari if you know what i mean lmao

Poverty stricken counties in Mississippi and Detroit are borderline 3rd world tier

>americans in charge of handling banter

These are german houses

Austrian alps are just as beautiful faggot. Hell, even the slovenian mountains are about as beautiful

austria is top tier du schwanzensauger

Kek

oh how terrible

he is butthurt russian. he always posts in russian threads

Alps are alps. Of course they're beautiful.
But Austria is inferior in every respect

>Never explore true wilderness on a dirt bike
>30 miles from the nearest town, deep in the mountains
>Never see true beauty that can only be seen in untamed land, where law doesn't apply

But at least they have nothing to do with the Jew gold unlike Switzerland

Might be so, but it sure as hell beats Belgium.

Just ask the richest people in the world, the Russian billionaires. Some go to Switzerland, but most go to Austria. A>S

Austria is based right wing freedom mountain folk. Better version of you

yes its a terrible thing to try and get people to use other ways of transport. Not saying that cars aren't efficient or handy but there's no reason to use a car to go to your nearest supermarket when you can just take your bike or walk there. Or take the train/bus when you go to school.

>But Austria is inferior in every respect
Austrians are much more likeable, Vienna a much nicer city than any Swiss sleeping pill.

I think that Germany, Austriaand Lichtenstein are as good as it. Then France/Belgium/Holland/D enmark/Norway/Sweden/Italy/Spain/Slovenia and Czech Republic are also good, IMHO.

You wouldn't understand, you don't have a wilderness

>part of EU
>way more niggers
>based

Where in Austria exactly? So i can avoid them.

And they speak better German. Oh wait
Which of them is most understandble for Germans? Surely Bavarians have no problem understanding Austrians.

It really is though billy bob

It doesn't work that way in US because everything is far away from each other. The logistics of creating such a public transportation system would be insane. This system only works in dense cities

Why Ischgl of course. Sorry but you can't afford it anyway.

>there's no reason to use a car to go to your nearest supermarket when you can just take your bike or walk there. Or take the train/bus when you go to school
I wish we had a tranportation system like yours senpai. Realize that you have one of the best in the world, however everthing is better than the Us.

ehm Schätzlein, i've going to Austria for years now and it's actually cheaper than where i live.

Ischgl,Kitzbühel, Schladming most russians stick to the inner districts of the cities though and just post istagram pictures and shit.

Probably because Austria is way easier to move to.
Besides your conclusion doesn't follow.

Your country is basically one large city so public transportation makes sense

Any Dialect is understandable except Voralbergerisch and some Tirolerisch, it's just a matter of speed. Germans aren't used to speaking very fast.

Bavarian tourists legit prefer Austria

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYz1sUSmSJQ

It's unironically easier to move to Switzerland legally than to Austria. Don't even bother. Just immigrate to literally any other EU country and from there move to austria.The idiots in charge are too stupid to copy Canadas system. This leads to the fact that we get virtually no skilled immigrants and only asylum seekers. Fucking morons.

Switzerland is much more right-wing than Austria though, women couldn’t even vote in some cantons until the 90s.

they are obsessed with bicycles. and not just road bikes but street bikes that they use for grocery shopping with a basket attached to it. it is sooo gay.

I like how many people think that Canada is super tolerant and multicultural, while in reality it has one of the most restrictionist immigration policies among Western countries. AfD basically wants to copy Canadian immigration system, yet they are viewed as borderline Nazis.

worse than usa? no way canada is harder to immigrate to than the us

>Russia
Your country is a fifth-world shithole.

Your homicide rates are higher and you turn any nations and territories you've occupied into shitholes such as the Baltics and Karelia. Yeltsin tried selling back Karelia to Finland and they said no. That says a lot about you subhumans.

It's easily doable to move to Canada if you have useful Job skills. However, for the average third worlder who has been unemployed for 20 years and his only work experience is herding goats and firing RPGs for the Taliban it's impossible of course. But thanks to Merkel such people can always come to the EU :^)

It's pretty easy to immigrate to Quebec actually

you know too much about russia. are you russian.
why are you so triggered

I’m not denying that, we are much worse than even Mexico. You country is still a shithole though.

lmao well said. Canada and US only want professionals while EU welcomes all kind of filth with open hands.

*Your country

Finn

Even Germans perceive Swiss as autists, LET THAT SINK

perrrrkele mita vittu what are you doing there my mongoloid brother?

I wouldn't say that America is a shithole, it's pretty damn comfy.

I understand this but it's not inherently wrong to try and reduce car traffic. Unless you actually like pic related.
Fair enough. One day when you guys are rich enough to want to invest in things like that though.
Yeah true the distances between cities are not really comparable to L.A. and N.Y

I'm American but I have Finnish ancestry and family there.

forgot pic

Ah Ok. I have tatar ancestry and I live in moscow so I know the feel.

This is hell but obviously cherry picked
Imagine you on a bicycle in the middle of that. Thats why there are no Dutch people in America. All killed in traffic

Not every US highway looks like that. In fact, 90% of them look empty

No our bicycles would be on the sides of those roads on the designated bicycle roads. Obviously.
No but it's just an extreme example of how bad it can get when everybody uses cars to get from A to B.

What is the logical fallacy called that you just used in your post?

no shit. most r in the middle of fuckign nowhere. all the oens in the cities r packed to the tops ive been america before. shits fucked. also u need more roundabouts

>Big metro areas have heavy traffic
really, isn't it like that everywhere.

That's because they are calling the kids of very respected celebreties "Half-Nigger" in public and constantly get caught with nazi symbols and speech.

Switzerland is so fucking overhyped by Americans. Why is this?

It is barely ever talked about in Europe. It is a non country.

>Living in LA, New York, Austin or Seattle
I have no remorse for people who live in metropolitan areas.

muh guns

Because it's too hard to legally immigrate and on he other side no one wants to live here because brown people and asians aren't respected at all. So they all go to USA or Canada where people will treat them nicely.

Stop memeing about muh USA has worst traffic. Go here inrix.com/scorecard/ and educate yourself

Switzerland is the superior European country. Without a doubt the best place to live in Europe.

The difference between americans and you is that you are contempt with only being able to travel in your small sphere of public transportation or the range that a bicycle can deliver. Americans constantly go out of state for various reasons and there's no such public transportation to support that.

no.

Switzerland is to Europe what Europe is to America.

Yeah, those cities have worst car traffic, but there are reasonable options besides cars, to get around.

>It's a "americans think only in Switzerland you can find valleys and lakes" episode.

Keep dreaming that in your overpriced money laundering rogue state.

Only if you were born there.

>mfw even our flag is a plus
How can the rest of Europe even compete?

Beautiful

>Beautiful scenery
>Guns
>Xenophobic
>Still maintains the traditional nuclear family model
>Entire country has small town vibe except few cities
Huh i wonder why