Average episode rating out of 10 per season:
S3 - 7.4
S4 - 7.2
S6 - 7.1
S5 - 7
S7 - 6.9
S1 - 6.7
S2 - 6.6

why didn't anyone tell me Silverman was in on Voy?

These are compiled from your own personal ratings or some other source?

Mine. I rated each episode out of 10 on IMDb and then found the averages.
If you care, here are the average IMDb user's ratings:

S6 - 7.7
S5 - 7.6
S3 - 7.6
S4 - 7.5
S7 - 7.2
S2 - 6.9
S1 - 6.8

OBJECTIVE TNG SEASON TIER LIST

6>5>4>3>7>2>1

I'm actually not sure about the order of 3 and 7, but everything else is definitely correct.

Wut? TNG peaks at 4/5, half of 6 is complete skippable mediocre crap.

Is it indeed "autistic" to do this? I do this for all of my favorite director's filmographies and all of my favorite band's discographies (track by track) to determine what's really the best.

Also, putting S1 under S7 is a crime against Trek.

*directors'

Holy fuck why can't I get anything right anymore? Fuck. Space me. Just space me.

I dunno. It's more of a disclaimer than anything. inb4 autism.
S7 has the worst episode of TNG (Sub Rosa), but it also has more 10/10 episodes than any other season (Parallels, The Pegasus, All Good Things...).
I'll also fight anyone who argues that All Good Things... isn't easily the best Trek finale ever and one of the greatest TV finales of all time.

/trek/, convince me to pick up DS9 again. Stopped 3/4 of the way through season 4 because I got tired of "The Worf Show, with cameos from the crew of some space station." Does it ever get back on track?

Worf is like those African Americans, that wear "traditional african clothing" in America.

Season 4 is actually my favourite DS9 season so if you didn't like it I wouldn't bother going further.

Uh, more like a superpower allowing another superpower's only member inside Starfleet to have some leniency in their uniform.

it isn't just that. everything word does, is just him LARPing as a klingon.

Am I remembering wrong or did they force Rho to remove her bajoran ornament because it was against starfleet regulations?

They did, but Picard decided to let her wear it at the end of her first episode.

man why all the hate for Worf? he is great in DS9, not just some punching bag or token klingon

Never said I hated him, just got tired of every third episode being Klingon political bullshit, especially considering they were treading ground already explored in TNG. His arrival completely killed the momentum of the show for me.

The one where the bald guy orders Earl grey tea. Hot.

>Earl grey tea. Hot.
>tea Earl grey. Hot.
ftfy

Who would be the most likely character to celebrate the 4th of July. Trip, Archer or Kirk?

>implying any of them would risk being executed

Considering Kirk wasn't alive when the USA was a thing, probably not him.
Tucker was born in Florida and Archer was born in New York. Considering Florida had a huge chunk of it obliterated, you could assume that many people would move away and not return, so it wouldn't have as many large celebrations as New York.
Therefore, Archer would have the highest chance of celebrating it.

All the Klingon political bullshit ends in the middle of season 5.

And as a bonus we get Martok as a regular character. Martok is great and he's an actual Klingon, unlike Worf who only knows his people's culture as much as it is covered in Federation Wikipedia.

>Riker grinning at his totally awesome boss

The United States of America as a geopolitical entity still exists in the 24th century, it just participates in the world Earth government and, in turn, is a member of the Federation. But there's still elections, congressmen/senators/presidents ongoing.

It is? I was under the impression that it was all geographically there but that the USA was gone and that there was now an elected leader of "The Americas", which I assumed was everything from Canada to Argentina. Is that not correct?

the great thing is once you become a trekkie there isn't a single episode you don't enjoy.

*sans DS9

>sept ans

Strong cases for season 5

>Friendship between LaForge and data enhanced
>The only good Wesley Crusher episode were his (and his cadets) jackassery kill another cadet.
>Inner Light (Picard's flute)
>Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
>Motherfucking SPOCK in TNG
>Laforge and Ro phasing through existence

I just don't like DS9, dude. I'm tired of you posting your 7 years meme at me and other posters who don't like DS9. It's fucken embarrassing.

youtu.be/gEdyde0QGZQ

>post bait
>someone bites
>complain that someone bit your bait
Wait, what?

>bait
No, I genuinely do not like DS9 and I'm not looking for le seven years responses in return for posting my genuine opinions.

Season 3 might be the best. Consistently hits it out of the park: Who Watches the Watchers, The Enemy, The Defector, Deja Q, Yesterday's Enterprise, Sins of the Father, The Most Toys, and the best season finale.

The Wounded is best episode though.

There isn't even one single episode of TOS, TAS, TNG, VOY or ENT that you don't enjoy? Not even one? My friend, I do believe that you have posted disingenuously.

Kirk would be autistic about it, Archer would celebrate too.

Nevermind seasons, what are the best 2 part episodes of TNG?
1) Best of Both Worlds
2) Chain of Command
3) Encounter at Farpoint
4) Unification
5) Times Arrow
6) Descent
7) Gambit
8) Redemption
9) Birthright

>Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
>Motherfucking SPOCK in TNG

I agree that 6 is the best season, but those two episodes weren't too hot.

it the the Doctor all of 5 seconds to go full David. Never let an A.I. get their hands on an exotic alien virus

>Shitting on Darmok
user and Dildo up the ass. Shaka, when the faggot spoke.

>it the the Doctor
fuck

All Good Things is easily the best if you consider it a two-parter. Otherwise I have a particular fondness for Time's Arrow, even though the popular answer is probably Best of Both Worlds.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Reminder that TNG has aged worse than DS9 and Voyager.

They're all hippie Jew shit

1. Deep Space 9
2. Voyager
3. Enterprise
4. TNG
90. TOS
9001. Reboot movies

Because we're trying to forget that awful episode.

member that one episode where the hot bajoran gets sent undercover and in the end she gets raped by spoonheads? that episode was pretty good

Kira liked it

>worse epsiode of TNG (Sub Rosa)
no it's not, not by far

Best episode is the one with the bugs took over starfleet and then it looked like Riker was a bug but then he didnt eat the worms and then him and Picard shot the leader bug and he exploded

Kirk mentions being from Iowa in one of films so I would assume the United States still exists in his time.

Which female Star Trek character would you like to see spend an episode on the rape gang planet?

Why is everyone so loyal to that psychopath?

Chakotay almost never gives her any opposition, way less than Spock gave Kirk or Riker gave Picard. The guy is supposed to have led people against the Federation.

and Enterprise as well which has actually improved with age. Hell even TOS has aged better than TNG

You just named the three worst series.

She used to peg him

Globalists please go.

>TOS fans are pretty chill and just want to talk about the show
>TNG fans are pretty chill and just want to talk about the show
>DS9 fans are a mixed bag but mostly chill people
>VOY and ENT fans are assholes that spend more time shittalking other series than talking about the show
why is this?

We already know our series are good beyond our own opinion so we don't feel the need to shove it down everyones throat.

>VOY and ENT fans
doesn't exist
it's just shitty bait

It is a sacred tradition of my tribe, I swear!

Reminder that The Doctor was the best doctor of any series and BASED Alpha Archer was the best Captain of any series.

ACOOCHIEMOYA

Uh...?

>Reminder that The Doctor was the best doctor of any series
It seems you have a case of character development better hit your reset button.

Anyone else skip s01 when rewatching?

No.

Reminder that Discovery will be KINO

The Rape Gangs of New Sweden

Personally, I like how some of the earlier seasons have episodes with classic 80s SciFi dark tones. Like the one where Picard is stuck in a time loop and had to watch the Enterprise be destroyed countless times while saving himself

Its funny how she spent all her life escaping rape gangs and then because of alternate timeline shit and time travel she gets put in Romulan rape camp.

you can only have a female captain if any questioning of her authority is smashed flat

-the progressive star trek writer

>Captain, do you recall over a year ago when we first encountered the Vidiians? You told them that 'you don't have the freedom to kill them to save another because your culture finds that to be a reprehensible and entirely unacceptable act.' Yet here you are proposing just that. So then, is it merely a question of numbers? Are my rights and freedoms not inalienable when confronted with the needs of the many? Or is it just because you want your friends back In which case, your emotional objectivity in this matter has been evidently compromised and you should recuse yourself from making this decision.

>My decision is final Mr. Tuvix.

>If we were in the Alpha Quadrant, at least I would be given the courtesy of a hearing. But you make this decision unilaterally and without opposition. Make no mistake Captain - if you do this then you're a murderer. Unconvicted but a murderer all the samre.

It's the same with dark souls. DS2 fans have to shittalk where other game like there's no tomorrow

>worf: captain theres 9 ships surrounding us, i suggest we raise shields
>picard: no no no lt worf, we wouldnt want to provoke them

picard is up there with shitty captains like janeway

Crell Moset. NEVER FORGET

she rules with an iron fist, way more than any captain

it's because you are a creepy fuck and no one likes you Mr. Tuvix. The thought of spending 5 more years with you is unbearable. Now die.

What? You don't want to sacrifice your life that you had for just a few months for someone who already lived for a hundred years and a pedophile space bum?
Fuck you, you little bitch!

Tuvix was a more likable than Tuvok or Neelix

>over a year ago
things change, character development etc.

Agreed, Shades of Grey is worse.

too god for this world

Still better than getting killed by

>literally no one helps him
Lel
>you are going to have to live with this
Comedy gold, forgotten by the next episode

>it's a janeway lets her criminal scum pet tom sexually harass torres and no one says anything because the captain is a woman episode.

implying he didnt bang half the crew and 7s super protective borg hymen against human nanoprobes wasnt a retcon.

Why would the writers want you to hate all the main characters? Did Bob Picardo ask them to write it that way so only his character would behave decently?

Fuck I hate Janeway!

why would you hate them for saving their friends?

Not like majority of Voyager wasnt godawful.

Because they stand there and do nothing when Janeway is murdering a new life form to get her dead friends back. At least o e of them should've objected.

Was for

I would imagine Earth as sort of world-wide EU. With a central governing body, yet the individual countries still have more or less complete autonomy.

You know Star Trek is basically globalism the sci-fi show, right?

That's fair but the episode pissed me off.
If they at least they chose another Earth location like San Francisco, as is Trek tradition, or a different time period. But no we get the city and time the studio is already in.

All this extremely contrived time travel and return to Earth just for this lazy bullshit.

Still better than the Warp 10 episode where Janeway and Paris evolve into big newts

at least it wasn't a two parter