twitter.com/BelkacemB/status/920984921996513282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reason?

t. French immigrant

>t.moroccan fled to australia

kys french/moroccan fag

are moroccans and algerians enemies?

no, only those moroccans who worship their king and are extremely butthurt

yes. probably because algeria manages to be somewhat succesfull while morocco is in the utter shit still ruled by a feudal king

>somewhat succesfull
hahahahahahahahahaha

in reality it is the opposite because algeria got fucked really hard by the french occupation, but algerians are much more intelligent and are free men who are not slaves to their king

they goverments are, the people are to stupid to see that they are almost the same berber/arabic influence same religion an kind off same language with few differences.
if these countries would work together they would be a better place.
Kind off this they have a more fat king who would not lose power, and still absorbs money every year.
likie this guy has 6 billion and the country has a decline of education and hospitals truly sad.

algeria is objectively in a better economical situation than morocco

this

no
algerias entire economy is tied to one company, sonatrach, and the oil/gas prices.

also, algeria is run by corrupt generals who were ex-french officers and joined after independence and boumedienne foolishly accepted them and oligarchs like Haddad

the problem is that Morocco used to own land that is now under Algeria. Morocco wants these land back.

random

i could imaging these counties in a 1 giant state, when thir king is dead and their corrupt goverments are gone.

morocco can fuck off
they even stabbed their brothers in the back right after algeria's independence.
just for some land

better and more historically accurate and realistic idea is tunisia + algeria

morocco has always been by itself for the past 500 years

kys Algerianigger
Morocco should annex your shithole and kill all Algerians

>kys Algerianigger
i'm actually moroccan myself
>Morocco should annex your shithole and kill all Algerians
algeria has a bigger army than morocco, even if you would interfere it would be a massacre.
Also i want these 2 countries to work together.

moroccans are weak as fuck and do not have the heart and power of algerians

Come on now Maghreb bois. Aren't you guys the same anyways? Wouldn't be better if all the Maghreb countries united under one flag so land dispute won't be a problem anymore?

no
the more you interact with others the more you want them to stay the fuck away from you

Yes this
What is it whit you algeribro why won't you want to work together with your brothers

its all well and good when you talk but as fast as you get into touchy subjects like western sahara you become 100% abeed to the king

plus morocco is deliberately growing drugs to keep the poor people from rioting and giving them money

fuck that shit i dont want it in my country.

Algeria is a shithole that's on its own and has no countries it could ever hope to call a friend
All they can hope for is Russia or Iran giving them arms if war ever broke out

>pan-anything

what could go wrong

twitter.com/BelkacemB/status/920984921996513282
more than capable of defending ourselves.

Well western sahara is rightfull clay.
but that doesn't mean we still have to have a king to unite the north and south.

Achieving great success like China and Germany.

>rightfull clay
it isn't.

Says who?

Only shit made countries and iran vote for western sahara indepence jeeeez let's make another unirellevant country hey guys what could go wrong.

fuck off, mutt

t. 25% Berber, 25% French, 25% Arab, 25% Nigger