How are you preparing for the Asian century?

I'm not because china is still full of superstitious yokel mongs

I became Asian.

Trying to fug my Asian gf more often but she is clearly getting bored of me.

white man with asian wife reporting in. Am I prepped for the asian century?

>that recessive jaw
>those cheekbones
>that neck
what the actual fuck

your days are numbered wh*teboy

I RUV DA YERROW PUSSY

Trying to find an Asian bf.
Always I use Tinder many Thai guys get interested in me. I think if I visited there I'd find a bf easily.

I saw a report on tv some time ago where the WHO and other agencies had declared that there will come a time in the near future when meat eating couldn't not hold up because of the amount of industry surrounding it's consumption.
As an alternative these reporters had a piece about how they eat insects and dead bird fetuses and shit in asia and suddenly eating vegetables only didn't seem so bad

I'm asian.

balut is actually breddy gud despite how disgusting it looks

>not liking ayylmaos
you're missing out

i save and spam asian pics here
life sucks

By laughing because they'll stagnate and offshore just like the US and Japan did. The difference being that the average chinese will never enjoy the same level of wealth that western countries enjoy because the world simply cannot support it.

>bl*nd asian
Damn

find a new one

1. Study Mandarin
2. Live in Taiwan for a year
3. Say little other than "I can't speak Chinese" in Mandarin. But say it so well that everyone assumes I'm bullshitting.
4. Move back home
5. Forget Mandarin. except that one phrase

Be good to your children.

Whoopz.

What I meant to say was that I always thought it looked appetizing, but when faced with the opportunity I couldn't go through.

>le asian century meme
People in the West have been crying about the yellow peril ever since the first opium war, call me back when China does something relevant other than buying out our failed business firms

that is one ugly chink

Going to China to breed my Chinese friend in a few weeks.

>Among all newlyweds, 9.4% of whites, 17.1% of blacks, 25.7% of Hispanics and 27.7% of Asians married someone whose race or ethnicity was different from their own.
really makes you think

the power and women move to where the money is, and the money is moving into asian hands

White women will flock to asian men soon mark my words

Keep dreaming Chang, now go back to your underground workshop to sew more fake Gucci shirts with the other 35 guys

just wait a few years when asian guys who cant get laid go to italy for easy sex

the tables are turning whiteboy

Of course Chang, of course, but the customers at table 5 have been waiting for their fried rice for ten minutes now

hahaha I probably make more than you whitey cuck

Keep working hard then, maybe you'll be able to compensate for your being Asian with a nice enough suit and wristwatch and impress some non-asian girl