How did he die /pol?

>world's biggest waterslide is built
>slide is described in double speak as "safe dangerous"
>no surprise someone dies riding it
>victim is a child
>many newspapers glom onto the story and write hundreds of peices about incident
>not one article says how the child met his death

So how did the child die? Fall from top? Shot off the side while sliding down? Was to small to fit ride? Came out of harness or harness broke? Drowning? Decapitation? Full torso dismemberment? or combination thereof?

bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2016/08/08/schlitterbahn-closed-after-boy-dies-on-safe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/article/water-slide-verruckt-delay-opening-raft-flying-watch
youtu.be/Y0SwlMohRng
m.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4wmu3z/12_year_old_boy_dies_at_kansas_citys/
youtube.com/watch?v=r4eyohdSQTc
youtube.com/watch?v=GN1iI-DaJNw
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/08/insane-tragedy-kansas-boy-dies-on-worlds-tallest-water-slide/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_waterslide-1145a:homepage/story
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZsK7zSCJ2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a slide where you went down a big drop and then up a slight hill into another drop. It had a minimum weight requirement.

The kid flew right over the crest of the hill like he was going into space.

Fucking kek

fucking hell no surprise there

vid?

Guess he hadn't eaten enough cheeseburgers yet in his life.

Unfucking believable that engineers and insurance companies thought this design was a good one.

So if the kid flew threw the air then he must have landed in a horrible way. Did he catch a steel beam or just plummet to the ground far below?

>Schwab was at the park on a day when Schlitterbahn offered free admission and lunch to the families of lawmakers, according to The Kansas City Star.

Looks like he got his just desserts.

Probably Indian "engineers".

he probably few parallel to the slide all the way to the bottom, hitting escape velocity on the slide itself and basically breaking every bone he could possibly break.

>It's a slide where you went down a big drop and then up a slight hill into another drop.

That's just dumb.

>it's not water

auschwitz-tier skinny person here
I feel safer on rusty, rickety local fair rides with no straps or handles than I do on the most prestigious water slides

i think this is the one that got decapitated. some one got decapitated at a water park recently. like a day or 2 ago

kek approves

Going for quints

I NEED a fucking video of this.

There's nothing you have to worry about.
It was the boy who was at fault, the slide is very safe.

The slide in question is safe. Very safe.
Poor boy, but it was his fault.

Ban Assault Water Slides

When they built the fucking thing they had problems keeping the raft down on the 2nd hill
>discoverychannelmodernmarvelshowitsmadefuckidontknowrealityshow

The bizarre ways Americans come up with to kill themselves while recreating never cease to amaze me. Like those reverse bungee jump whatever the fuck. Yah no I think I will pass on slingshot to space hope the cords hold.

>I NEED a fucking video of this.

This isn't a video of the incident but you can watch the rafts fly off during testing. Pic related.

Video here:
people.com/article/water-slide-verruckt-delay-opening-raft-flying-watch

jesus christ.

>like he was going into space

Kinda like my sides right now?

Holy shit lmao

He was decapitated

20 years ago while playing Roller Coaster Tycoon I learned the hard way not to put hills on water slides. It amazes me that professional developers wouldn't be able to figure that out.

>Schlitterbahn
wonder what inspired it

See ya later, space cowboy

Eternal bleeding from nerve gas exposure.

Gee, what could go wrong?

Holy fuck that ride was a dumb idea.

whats funny is the designers outright admit this hasn't been done before, and for a good reason, nothing is holding that raft to the slide, any weight or angle issues and its just a fucking ramp slingshot into oblivion.

It's said that this was the last thing he heard as he ascended the heavens
youtu.be/Y0SwlMohRng

actually it sounds like a really fun design for a slide.

they should have just made it a lot wider and with a longer landing slope

I found a thread on leddit talking about the incident.

m.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4wmu3z/12_year_old_boy_dies_at_kansas_citys/

Not sure if truth or trolling but seems like it may have been flew through the air towards space, didn't make orbit, fell back to earth and caught edge of net. Decapitation probable from net edge though may not have been clean decapitation. Head was more then likely mostly attached when paramedics arrived? Nothing conclusive though.

DESU the kid was probably also going down teh slide in a way he awasn't meant to.

For example he could have turned around headfirst to try and go faster or somethig.

that raft probably went up like that because it wasn't weighed down and caught the air like a sail

Who on Earth thought walls that short were a good idea on this thing

Or maybe cause he wasnt nearly fully grown and weighed 85lbs

Possible side effects of this slide include

Common

>touching the moon

Rare

>getting decapitated

I guess his dad is a republican in the Kansas House of Representatives. Just a bit of trivia.

Wrong! The ride is surrounded by a relatively rigid safety net. Not saying he didn't get thrown upwards, but he went into the net at ~40-50 mph. Poor little kid got diced. That's why you don't have it described in any article.

he wasn't, there were other people on the slide, not to mention the physics involved in changing seating position.. mid slide, are mind boggling.

40 is low balling it, he ramped off that slide going 70 easy.

turned into fucking kid-jerky.

VIDEO WHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=r4eyohdSQTc

Lost it.

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=GN1iI-DaJNw

I think he fell out of his tube and the lifeguard didn't see and let another tube go and it crushed him
Made by a German company

He probably flew off like in the tests, and then got sliced by the net

The kid flew right over the crest of the hill like he was going into space.

>i an fucking laughing

You're probably closer. I was thinking off a fully weighted object going up.

I read somewhere the park was open to politicians and families for free.

>World's largest water slide
>Free day for entitled fucks
>What could possibly go wrong?
>Find out

What a catastrophe.

I heard he was molested by Donald Trump and that the family was going to sue.

I don't know if it's true, I'm just asking the question. What's Trump hiding? Another dead raped child?

Makes you wonder why the media won't cover it.

I'll wager the hebrews are to blame

Kek

was just about to post this.

>Made by a German company

wtf fuck I hate german engineers now too

There are basically no walls on this thing, what the fuck.

Should have made the thing into a damn tube.

holocauster tycoon

wow, a jidf slide thread about a slide sliding other slides

Fuck off to a Shillary thread or better yet back to the Fox News comment section you came from Shilltard

Aren't there any interviews with witnesses?

My fucking sides

>what the fuck fuck

>a literal slide thread
xd

das it mane,
how he saw the entire oven coaster and survived is up to you.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/08/insane-tragedy-kansas-boy-dies-on-worlds-tallest-water-slide/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_waterslide-1145a:homepage/story

>“Witnesses describe the boy going down the steep 168-foot drop of the world’s tallest water slide Sunday afternoon, then going airborne over the next hill, colliding with a safety net,” KSHB reported.

A section of netting on the far side of the second hill was removed by a fire crew after the incident, presumably to preserve evidence. The blue raft was also taken into custody.

KSHB reported that “more than one water park guest” said the harness on the ride was not working before the incident.

“A lady in front of me said that multiple times she rode the ride today, the Verruckt, and that the front harness did not work any of the times that she rode it,” Jessica Lundquist told the TV station.
JUST

It's nice that even in these trying times, Sup Forums can still come together to laugh at an insanely dangerous water-slide design.

I feel like dying in a freak water slide accident is the punch line to some sort of joke.

rip harambe ;_;

not
>my fucking slides

geeez

>he ascended into the heavens
says distressed woman

>i could hear his maniacal laugh, soon shatering bones sonds folllowed.
wittness

>a strange fragment of rock and a gliterring silver powder was found on the back of his head.
officer 1

>the investigation has led to believe that he touched the moon before falling assunder.
officer 2

>do you guys want to try it?
officer 3

> i wish it was my son. soo i could grab shekels
jewish man

They're fine as long as they're full tube. Those ones that just have higher ridges around the turns scare the piss out of me.

>>the investigation has led to believe that he touched the moon before falling assunder.

Do you think he met pic related on his journey?

then you'd just snap your neck completely off on the ramp.

negro man

Oh laaaaawd i saw this crazy white boi be flying and smacking in the net like BAAAM that nigga got diced

shit looks hella fun

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZsK7zSCJ2w

lmfao

How did that get approved

>the Verruckt

more like the verrekt

Well the guy that approved it must be verruckt

KCfag here, I've been to that park a lot and I have gone on that slide a couple times. The kid had to have been way too light/small to be riding and was probably with other light people so there wasn't enough weight to anchor down the raft. That's the only way I can see this kind of thing happening. Apparently they used to have an age restriction (14+) for the killer slide but they got rid of it. If Verruckt ever reopens it will probably be 18+ only.

>tfw heavy enough that I never to worry about this happening to me
God bless America

Did this kid or his dad have anything on Hilary??

>ride something multiple times
>even though you know it isn't working properly

More context behind those images would be useful.
What probably happened was they knew before building it that rafts would get catapulted off, had systems designed to prevent that from happening, and decided to send a few down it to see if they would stay on course before hitting the hill, or just for shits and giggles.
Shows that they have water flowing down the second hill, probably to slow the raft enough to be safe.

and, this pic looks exactly like what happened that killed him

The raft jumped and his head caught on the fencing and ripped off

kek

looks boring as shit famalam

Top FUCKING kek

He didn't fly so good.

He's not black so we dont need to know the details and guilt tripped

Lanklets btfo

Karmic death

Perhaps he's wondering why you would decapitate a child before throwing him off a slide

There's a gap in the wire at the bottom of the first dip

Perhaps he was bounced out at the bottom and got slices on the next section of wire

Or, the thing rolled wherever and he got crushed

>looks boring as shit famalam

I second this. As someone that enjoys actual extreme sports it never ceases to amaze me what normies consider exciting.

Blood pooling at the bottom of the slide.

Hey son, let's hop on down to the waterpark there, and you go down the Ass Rapihng Widowmaker, there, and it'll be fun.

Then we'll get some apples.

Don't be fucking misleading.
The ride has a mesh cage all around it.
I've ridden on it and it was fun as fuck.

I can also see a failure of a harness, which would mean getting thrown into the net on the crest