I WAN TO FLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUH MUH WEENSOOOENIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I WAN TO FLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUH MUH WEENSOOOENIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, layne staley biopic fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQVVdiGzCc
youtu.be/_JNU2lQRn3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QLTFgo2Z1EE
youtube.com/watch?v=RjGTFkMchZI
youtu.be/rGi7YrnZIno
youtu.be/lBdXLRl2g2E
youtu.be/0A9vlhXefR4
youtu.be/-xQQzi0IdLY
alternativenation.net/layne-staleys-haunting-wedding-never-will-break-heart/
youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one wants to watch a biopic where the last 30 minutes is the main character does nothing but play Final Fantasy 7 and Crash Bandicoot all day.

alice in chains is my spirit animal

But nerd culture is "in" right now

Hard to believe guys that young were ever able to write such reflective lyrics. By today's standards Alice in Chains sound like they were in their mid to late 30's just going by their lyrical content.

EAT OF THE APPLE SO YOUNGGGGGGGGG

Genius usually burgeons around the 20's

evidently not these days, at least not in music.

That is some Youtube comment tier pretentious bullshit.

kys

liek dis if you were born in da wrong generation

2011 was a great year for music

>reflective

more like depressive

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTER

EEEEEEEEEEEENTOOOO THA FLUHAGEEEEN

SAYULLTREEEEEWAAAAHHBAAATHEEEEEEEN

>Jerry Cantrell thinking there are 31 days in a certain month so goes hunting and misses a gig
there is a great doc somewhere. I think its on an alice in chains dvd.

Eitherway Staley's death is too depressing. He was doing speedballs, or something, in his home and would only have contact to outside world when Cantrell turned up every month. Thats how Cantrell found him, was dead for days apparently

Cops found him, not cantrell

Funny, I used to cut high school, play Final Fantasy 7 and listen to AIC all day. I don't regret it either. It was magical.

Best MTV Unplugged was Eric Clapton.

Did this song shortly after his kid died.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQVVdiGzCc

SHOVE MY NOSE IN SHIT

Only bale would be committed enough to drop down to the 80lbs he weighed when he died.

What the difference between an infant and a bag of cocaine? Eric Clapton would never let a bag of cocaine fall out of a window.

Whats the difference between a child and a bag of cocaine??

Eric Clapton would never let a bag of cocaine fall out of a window.

That part of the movie can be just a couple of minutes at the end and they can just CGI it or go to Seattle and find an actual starving junky.

I loved Dirt and their eps. Mike Starr's (the original bass player) parents live near me. The band used to come down and party sometimes his parents' house.

No no, best unplugged was undoubtedly pearl jam

You beautiful bastard. Cocaine mind

Kind of freaky that we both posted this to that comment almost word for word.

It's a good ballad, but nothing compared to his early 70s cocaine/alcohol fueled music.

>Defending modern music

I know everyone wants to believe that they grew up around good music, but modern music is shit and you know it. You weren't alive to experience anything good.

LONELINESS IS NOT A PHASE

My first girlfriend from jr high/high school was a huge AIC fan, we were going out when Layne died. A year later she tried to kill herself by eating a whole bottle of Tylenol.

HEAVEN BESIDE YOU

Grunge has to be the shitty genre of music ever concocted.

Eric Clapton sucks, Eric Clapton sucks Eric Clapton’s gay, and he’s fucking gay Your father is the 4th worst singer After Springsteen, Seger, and Petty You were sick of his gay fucking songs So you jumped out a really high up window Your father sucks so fucking bad You knew you’d get beaten up at school You were sick of hearing “You Look Wonderful Tonight” So you jumped out a really high up window I almost wish you didn’t die Because I hate the song “Tears In Heaven” I was glad you died until I heard that song And Kevin Sharp is gay

Grunge as a whole needs a biopic, detailing the lives and deaths of Staley, Cobain, Weiland, and Cornell

Eddie Vedder will narrate

>HEAVEN BESIDE YOU
Fuck Im drunk ;____;

>I know everyone wants to believe that they grew up around good music, but modern music is shit and you know it.
There are a few good bands around, but there will never be huge rock bands again. I've had Sticky Fingers and my favorite tracks by The Faces in constant rotation for the past month. I played in bands during the peak of grunge in Seattle. Played in all the same clubs as Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, etc. This was as a teenager. We had to sit in a special place away from the bar under supervision, when we played. I quit in 1996, because I could see rock was pretty much dead.

>TFW Layne's mom saw his emaciated body and thought it was some mini art project version of himself

JAAAAAYYY-AYYY-AYYY-AYYYY-ZUSSSS CHRYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS

>literally who who couldn't handle his drugs and made shitty music: the movie

lmao not anytime soon there bud

DENY YOUR MAKER

>mfw I saw an acoustic band try to do an instrumental version of Man in the Box at a coffee shop

Really hope this is pasta,

>Eddie Vedder will narrate

Why is grunge a god damn death sentence for lead singers?

There is great music still around, you just have to actually search for it. It doesn't appear on a silver platter right in front of you.

DISCOLOURED SKIN GIVES YOU AWWWAAAAYYYYYYY

>mfw the other day I saw a busker doing a variation of No Excuses and it was actually pretty good

Grunge is not a musical genre as much as a scene that was focused on living a very unhealthy and destructive lifestyle in Seattle.

I'm just glad Jerry it still alive and well.

because drugs

only reason eddie vedder is still around and the other big ones died off is because of drugs

he was missing teeth when recording this
youtu.be/_JNU2lQRn3Q

Jesus Christ

Grunge was fucking manistrean as fuck, they literally sold there souls for fuckkng fame and had the audacity to make fun of anyone who wasnt in to the genre, even though EVERYONE IN THE 90S LIKED GRUNGE

It was a fucking phase, bands like Nirvana, Alice In Chains etc cashed in on what was popular at the time but tried to make it seem patrician, it was embarrasing

Hence why no one gives a fuck about their new material, and before the google force assemble, nobody can name any of their later albums

So fuck off

I could see that sounding good. I can hear it too. What I saw was like watching a mentally retarded person doing a karaoke version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". And, I actually did see a retarded person do that.

The uncut version no. Eddie's rambling about shit in between songs killed it. State unplugged is the best tho. But AIC unplugged is one of those albums you don't delete anything from, like TotD

Are we talking about black-Staley or just OG AiC?

Did Eddie even do drugs?

STP wasn't grunge desu

don't think he did but don't quote me on that

oooOOOooooOOOhhhh

OH YEEEAAAAAAAHHHH

OOOooOOooOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Best performance

youtube.com/watch?v=QLTFgo2Z1EE

this is my personal favourite

youtube.com/watch?v=RjGTFkMchZI

I'm sure he did but not as much. He's literally a surfer dude.

layne staley overdosing on heroin is my spirit animal

LIKE THE COLDEST WINTER CHILL

I know right, ff7 sucks cock, ff9 all day senpai

Black gives way to blue was alright

Who's reading this in 2017?

They're all great IMO

youtu.be/rGi7YrnZIno

youtu.be/lBdXLRl2g2E

youtu.be/0A9vlhXefR4

rap metal is worse

youtu.be/-xQQzi0IdLY

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'S ON THEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

It was a great record, only hipsters pretend to dislike it.

No one wants to watch a movie than makes them cry for days.

alternativenation.net/layne-staleys-haunting-wedding-never-will-break-heart/

Alice in Chains > Soundgarden > Nirvana >>> Pearl Jam

Their last self titled/tripod album is so good. Feels like it gets overshadowed by Dirt.

Brush Away
Shame in You
Over Now
Sludge Factory
God Am
Grind
Heaven Beside You

it's anal cunt

This song is still one of my favorites to this day.

WHAT THE HELL AM I

>Eddie Vedder will narrate

and sing this song at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM

Does MTV still do unplugged stuff?

Nah it's all Millennial reality bullshit, the odd chance there's any music at all it's top 40 bollocks pop

Love FF7

>slipknot unplugged when

"Have I", fuckstain.

His new Layla arrangement was the tits.

Kurt Cobain transcended all genres and artforms, rock music just happened to be his paintbrush. "grunge" was just another word for other artists trying to ride his coattails.

Correct.

No one giving love to Chris Cornell 3 weeks after he died.

For shame bro's. For Shame.

I remember driving around at night listening to AIC back when everything looked promising.

Unironically agree.

Soundgarden was the most boring of the big grunge bands.

"Leper from inside", shitdick