Strongmen

why don't mediterranean countries have strongmen?
why are northern europeans so overrepresented in strongman competitions?
medoids, explain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Hall_of_Fame_Members

they still have roman soyboy genes while we have stronge warrior chad viking genes

>thread made about the cultural differences between s. and n. europe in terms of strongman culture
>gets zero replies
>le kara boga thread
>gets +300 replies
sad!

*blocks your path*

heh nothin personel snowniggers

because m*Ds are small and fragile

>poles
>not snowniggers
tsk tsk, we cluster very close to one another in PCA's
slavs and nordics have a lot in common racially, the big differnece is that nordic normalfags are generally more cucked then slavs

we are more delicate/gracile people, it's the reason only whites can be super nasty obese, and you never see southern europeans that fat.
our bodies are more suited for cycling or football.
it's also a autistic sport

It is considered a fat woman sport.

>it's also a autistic sport

Definitely this, we are more into team sports

this, germanics are so manly, a famous comedian here once said that his masculinity reference when growing up, where hammer throwers from east germany

female hammer throwers* I mean, that was the joke

lmao explain why your women like achmed's cock more than yours
why is swedish cock so underepresented in swedish pussy?

Also this

>you never see southern europeans that fat
when i went to greece i saw tons of fat people
went to kos and crete, way more then i ever saw in sweden
i will go to liguria in july with some friends, ill have to see if liguria is similar to greece in that regard
>it's also a autistic sport
nah its great

it isnt, youve just fallen for a cuck fantasy

Of course it's great for white people. You don't have to interact with anybody.

sad :(
no need for that.

In northern Spain local people participate in local and relatively ancient weightlifting/strongmen contests, but we are talking about fishermen, farmers, office job people doing it as a kind of celebration, they are not professional, it's typical of the region the contests of wood cutting and stone lifting. I think that if you tried to do that in southern Spain the climate would just not allow you to do it for most of the year.

I'm talking morbidly obese people.
not simply obese.

Delete this

This is all we have, but people don't go professional with this or try further into more mainstream weightlifting. In northern Europe you have the nanny states that pay salaries to sportsmen of minor sports so they can dedicate their lives to that, here that is unthinkable.

I like how on Sup Forums the ethnicity of Poles changes depending on what the argument tries to achieve

caucasus people are also strong as shit

it's the same for everyone. sometimes finns are nordics, or identical to swedes, or china swedes, or sometimes russians and then mongolians

its induspatable that poles and swedes are genetically very similar

they are not meds

I agree. I am East-nordid and I have got good healthy body. But I am below average (175 cm tall).

>why don't mediterranean countries have strongmen?
It requires a lot of work and waking up early in the morning.

Because it was never popular as a sport here

this too unironically, we prefer a more lazy, social, relaxed way of life.

You are stupid kurwa. "You are not white" threads were made just for fun and you fed the trolls. Also it depends on with whom you are talking. G*rmans dislike you, so they klame you as non-whites. The other know that you are white like all Europeneans.

>like all Europeneans

lmao russian schlampe no one is wh*te

Strongmen is barbarian.

But Ivan, you are the barbarian.

Lack of tradition, like other sports. We have two important mountain ranges with ski stations but we're shit at ski. We prefer team sports like football, basketball or handball. Why are there so few Nordic cyclists or bikers compared to Mediterranean Europe? Because of a lack of tradition.

Don't Basque people do strongman king of shit?

>fat woman

T H I C C

lidyaaa

It is very bad for women's health

why is it always scandinavians making these insecurity threads

Pregnacy is something women like this can only dream about since they loose the ability do get pregnat due to so much training, stress on the body and chemicals they drink/eat.

Not popular here, no one cares

True.

Meds are inferior

Because they are stereotyped as weak sissy bois

>goes to touristy area
>sees fat people
>"duuuhh med*ids FAAAAT"