Gotham

At my Cousin's celebrating freedom. He was watching (((Gotham))) and the Penguin killed the riddler's girlfriend because he's gay for him. I'm not a comic book fag I've watch some animated movies like the killing joke. But I'm pretty sure the riddler and penguin aren't gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4zGl-7L2uI
youtube.com/watch?v=w6wpcBHUA8o
farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery0/gallery.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I watch an entire season was bored to tears and Batman is my favorite hero.

shit was kino regardless

who ivy here

they change things to spice things up otherwise it would always be the same story over and over

Hes not gay. He just got messed up mentally when his mother was killed and being as she and Ed were the only people who ever treated him good he sort of got this weird clingy attraction to him. Wasn't love. Wouldn't matter if it was. Villains are mentally ill anyway.

Capeshit needs it own board

>villains of the show are mentally ill homosexuals
>hero is a straight white male that has banged multiple females

what did the writers of Gotham mean by this

Isn't the hero Jim Gordon

These things aren't direct adaptations of the source material.
Even then the multiverse if a thing in comics...also, nigga TKJ is horrible, watch Under The Red Hood or Dark Knight Returns.

He is a faggot, you fag.

the weird routes this movie goes down make it really funny if you think about how the actual batman plot plays out

like when batman fights penguin does he remember the time the penguin showed up with a rocket launcher and blew up the former mayor who was hypnotized by hugo strange to think he was azrael and sent to kill bruce wayne when he was 13

>also, nigga TKJ is horrible
no it's not.

Does little Bruce ever fuck lil catwoman?

it is, there is nothing good about it. And the batgirl bs, yea

Whiny little bitches need their own board.

no, but they kissed
but maybe that was his clone, I don't remember

>even the actual penguin actor is gay
What DID they mean by THAT?

Gotham is unironically my favorite capeshit ecranisation

well I'm sorry to have a different taste than you. I thought it was good.

why was it so fucking cringy?
some scenes were like made fucking kids

so is riddler's actor

I'm gay for Bruce

>it's infected Gordon episode
youtube.com/watch?v=y4zGl-7L2uI

I didn't like the gay love triangle. And I didn't like the episode where Nigma officially comes out as "The Riddler". But the rest of the season was great.

>it's Nigma tries to make everyone call him Riddler scene
funniest shit

No bullshit, after the first season it seems they realized what they really wanted to make was Dark Shadows and they just go for it and it's legitimately the second most artistically satisfying show on television after Twin Peaks right now if only for the virtue of knowing exactly what it wants to be and when.

Character rankings:

Jim = Harvey = Alfred > Riddler > Penguin > the rest

They definately did something when he was living at her place. Also was I the only one to find the scene where Selina got back from a long day of working to Bruce having made dinner and sewn up the hole in her jacket adorable?

I think this was something that was forced on the showrunner from some exec and he gave them a big "fuck you" with the way how he handled it, now that the idea has damaged the ratings, he went back on track with the whole Joker comeback which outshined whatever was wasting time in the episodes before.

Why is Alfred so based?

penguin > riddler

Fight me faggot

>tfw no Morena gf

cheating slut

multithread drifting

It's kino, pic related is my desktop wallpaper

same anons in both threads? What is this, crossover episode?

>now that the idea has damaged the ratings
And you acquired this data how? The Gotham threads here on Sup Forums jr. don't reflect the whole of the fanbase, user

Bruce > everyone else

i havent watched any of this latest season, considering dropping the show, but there are no other super hero shows currently airing and this one is okay i guess

cuz he's a cockney geezer who doesn't tolerate bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=w6wpcBHUA8o

Gotham should be taken into account only as a DC elseworld, should not be taken seriously.

Too bad for the new generation who watches this and thinks that this is the world of Batman in comics too ...

a gay Penguin, fall in love to Riddler... serious ?!

the only good things in Gotham are the girls...

farfarawaysite.com/section/batman/gallery11/gallery0/gallery.htm

What are the ratings I fund it too niche

why didn't the mad hatter one become a meme?

>13 year old teeny bopper who watches teeny bopper soap operas like flash and arrow who doesn't realize the genius of gotham
Is this why Gotham isn't as popular as Flash and Arrow? Because there's artistic merit and talent behind it? Kids see the boring, colorless sets of Arrow / Flash and forced, manufactured "i'm so quirky and awkward" dialogue / acting and flat cinematography. They love it. But then you get Gotham in which the sets are colorful and vibrant with god tier lighting, cinematography and acting which is campy without being obnoxious. Do kids these days interpret effort and talent as shit?

>a gay Penguin, fall in love to Riddler... serious ?!
At the end of this season Penguin makes Dr. Freeze freeze Riddler in a huge block of ice to keep him as a reminder to never go full retard with the "feelings"

>he fell for "canon" meme
even creators don't bother anymore, why should you? Every author does with characters whatever he wants, so there's no much point in looking for continuity between different projects

I worried you were sick

just like Smallville and his "justice league before superman"...