Is there anything more autistic than watching movies?

Is there anything more autistic than watching movies?

not watching movies

/thread

Posting on Sup Forums

Complaining about people that watch movies.

this

#rekt

watching television shows

Pretending that movies are deep and actually watching movie critics to simulate having friends.

watching youtube shows

Visiting a television & film board on an anime website every day for years when you don't even watch TV shows, movies, or anime.

watching anime

chad here

I open Sup Forums and piss on my screen every morning

how much do you think thaty guy weighs? I weigh like 260 pounds but I am very strong and could probably beat him up easily. how do I get as fat as him?

downloading hundreds of them and keeping them in very organized folders on a brand new HDD.

He weigh'd almost 500 lbs there. Now he's under 200lbs.

>I am very strong
I'm probably stronger than you tbqh

he looks really fucking short lmao. why does he have that nose? what's his ethnicity? I bet he's pretty fast now that he's not fat

what is this from

I hope MJ killed himself after seeing this

Not even that is autistic as posting the exact same thread all the time.

He's 6'2".

How did he lose that weight?

From his videos he spent almost 2 years counting calories, eating healthy food, and swimming/treadmill. He completely cut sugar and fried foods out of his diet. Dude was dedicated.

Considering all video games as a legitimate art form

i hate that fat fuck. i'm in a bunch of VHS collecting groups with him and he always makes s stupid face with his mouth open. want to push down a flight of stairs

being obsessed with Warhammer 40k

see why would you go on the internet and just make shit up about some youtube pseudo-celebrity?

beat me to it

You still post here though.

Reading books

it's pretty autistic

>stare at one point in a room for two hours, doing nothing
>why did you do that?
>I AM ENTERTAINED
>did you accomplish anything?
>....

The average man lives about 80 years and most of you are at least a quater of the way through that.

>watching youtube videos
>Watching people play video games

Is there anything more autistic than a guy making the same thread every day?

he posts in all the vhs groups, go check for yourself you worthless fucking nigger