shit edition

get a life, bin that knife!

Remember I went to a republican conference once
Saw Jews wearing yamakas with the GOP rhino on it
Very grim

what did he mean by this

why would a good Christian boy marry this slut? i don't get it

/leifeng/

thinkgen about toilers who are desperately praying, weeping, stressing, dragging fingernaisl across walls ------- hoping, AGAINST HOPE, that today's snow will be gone by tomorrow morn, for toilberg's whip is sharp, his gaze keen, and his ability to turn up to work on time... unparalleled

*gets a fentanyl addiction*
ahh, woops

its yarmulkes you brainlet

HATE :

the UK
cuckocracy
the western world and america the global police

LOVE:

China
Mao Zedong
Xi jinping
the CCP

alri toilberg

dont get fentanyl addictions, you die instead

um shes a virgin x

>haha oh my god as if you're trying to cut down on knife crime I can't believe it how KEKED can you get

Have fat 7.3 inch cock but I can't post it because people comment on my domestic cleaning practices. I wish I had a small dick and proper cleaning routines.

*gets thousands of little girls raped by pakis*
ahh, woops

A new outlook on welfare, instead of thinking you're leeching off the state, just remember generations of your family have paid into the system and you're entitled to money when you fall on hard times

Do you believe that people who listen to classical music are inherently smarter than those that don't?

sue

Ha!

seems the conditioning from your government is working just right, good job goy.

VERY good post

youtube.com/watch?v=h-0EBb_cg-8

not long now...

South Korean gangster films > Hong Kong gangster films

>seems the conditioning from your government is working just right, good job goy

conditioning what? not stabbing people?

they're not inherently smarter, there's just a significant correlation

yes.
source: me

nep mentioned

Thinking of moving to Vancouver
I've realized that I get along a lot better with second+ gen asians (asians means east asians here not pakis) than average white people

It's the comfiest part of the week for the NEET masterrace

Any cumboys in?

guarantee i have a higher IQ than any left leaning runt who tries to spout "b-but muh conservatives are dumber on average" meme at me

if you do attend vancoufur and hat everyone there

can't imagine being so narrow that you can't see the big picture of things. sad..

Yes and no.
You could listen to classic music because you think it sounds nice, that doesn't make you any smarter than someone else.
I personally believe the reason that you see more brainlords listening to classical music is because the "classical" has much more stricter rules and set play and every brainlord is a little autistic at heart.

>seems the conditioning from your government is working just right, good job goy.

your government literally polices the pronouns you can you for other people

me on the left

really miss the days we could freely walk down the streets with a claymore, you know?

IMAGINE having to toil and having toilberg dragging you in to an office and telling you off like you're 5 years old for doing something wrong

Why are wagies so submissive?

The gf.

lgbt faggots are small fries. YOU can't criticize invaders on your fucking coast without being sent to the castration camp.

remember we had a religion class in secondary and one day the teacher decided to give us a test and one of the questions was about jewish practices and I mangled the names of all the rites so horrendously the whole class erupted in laughter when the cunt teacher read them out

iirc I called the bar mitzvah something like 'muts fafah' or some shit haha

hey! cool it with the cussing buddy

ok

if you listen to a lot of classical music you do have to be quite patient, though. couldn't imagine some ADHD deano being able to sit down and endure 2 minutes of near silent violin before the rest of the instruments kick in

guarantre I have th lowest iq hereq

first day tomorrow

you wouldn't happen to be the pedo flaunting around with the aussie flag, would you?

If you're NEET you're not a real man. You have no money for holidays or cars and women will treat you like a child. And once you have a serious relationship being single is shit and not having nice things

because otherwise mr Patelstein will evict me

poo in the loo

hate mozart
love bach

simple as

MENTAL how my government is shut down over illegal bean people

women are the biggest meme in history

a literal trap

>Oxford Street will be pedestrianised next year

Pengdon on the motherfucking map

good choice

EVERY day at toil should be you working towards escaping toil, toil isn't the goal, toil is the means to find a way to escape toil

Save your money, start a business, invest wisely, and set yourself free

dems really want a larger voter base

imagine being one of the chads from Mad Men

BREAKING: Nigel Farage announces his return as UKIP leader

Honestly couldn't see Mozart topping the charts in the same era as Robbie Williams.

>make everyone else toil harder for you
bit fucked up this

Wish I worked in a comfy office

just can not be fucking arsed lads

>start a business

hmmm yes let me just go out to the magic idea tree and grab a new business

Jordan B Peterson CRIES on LIVE radio destroyed by MUSLIM host with LOGIC and FACTS | 2018 | Despacito | HD Remix

i like both

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

love a pedestrianised street, me

makes me feel like i'm living in a point and click adventure game

if you could end world hunger with a push of a button, or give yourself a million dollars with a push of a button; which would you choose?

Hahah nice fantasy rorke...old nigey has left you high and dry...he's made his money off your poor low iq arse and now he's gone...

post ketty wobblers

youtube.com/watch?v=M51rijkxa_4

xvideos.com/video13148231/tt-double_teen_pov_handjob#_tabComments

these girls are actually in their 20's wtf

want nothing more

>magic idea tree
its called your brain. haha dumb uncreative mong

Maybe if you weren't a talentless hack, there'd be something you could do to earn money

Enjoy submitting to toilberg until retirement(if our generation ever gets to retire, that is)

you toilers have no idea how easy you have it

you work 40 hours a week in a comfy office (no matter how shit you might think it is) you do easy, menial tasks, have no responsibility or stress and when you clock out on friday afternoon you don't have to think about work until monday morning

I work 60+ hours a week doing a phd, I haven't had a whole weekend off in over 8 months, I'm constantly under stress and pressure to produce good results

post fag-poo poppers

they certainly do not look it

were men happier when the toil involved working with your hands

barely any big forests in Britain
am I wrong ?

ascended brain: conservative social policies, liberal economic policies

business idea: pizza shop

Australians, do you ever get poisoned and killed by the spiders in your country?

only if the work was menial and the pay above average

it's not a fucking switch you can flip

>(if our generation ever gets to retire, that is)
not like this

Ben Shapiro EVISCERATES starving African Leftists #4

the reviews of this place say its pretty good for a call centre and besides i wasnt forced by parents to get this job i chose to do it myself because i want coin even though everything is provided for me by aforementioned parents

>it's not a fucking switch you can flip

is google broke

cry me a fucking river