youtube.com/watch?v=rRmv4uD2RQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're white

Good maple syrup.

You have a way with words.

>maple niggers
>white

You are aware of what year it currently is

You are very intelligent, enough so to give impromptu lessons on quantum computing

You are a compassionate, curious, kindly man of the world. Between your commitments to physical fitness and public service, you are a role model for the whole world.

You never actually said this because you're an intelligent strong leader who can win elections in landslides against establishment politicians (much unlike Donald Trump).

youtube.com/watch?v=rRmv4uD2RQ4

you have big plans and can do them

>leaf

you are unafraid to look like a queer, probably because you are a closet case, but still

I'm so glad I'll be able to buy my weed at $500 per ounce at the SAQ while also paying taxes on it

Well, you're on Sup Forums, so that's at least a few points negative. You're on Sup Forums so that's even worse. You posted a photo of our prime minister which I can only hope means you see him as a buffoon and want to ridicule him, which puts you back around neutral.

You shouldn't be blamed for having your mother's boyfriends take turns on your prepubescent asshole.

You're proving exactly why Liberals should never be given any form of political office

Both him and his father are rumored to really know how to suck cock.

You probably do post here and made this post because you're such a massive dork.

Yes, this is something nice.

That's a blatant lie about my parents. I demand an apology.

You are ahead of the curve

While most people had to be 18 after the year 2000 to get to your level of retarded

either you were so sheltered growing up you truly believe the bullshit you are pandering

or you are a successful shitpuppet of something akin to the illuminati

Either way, keep up the good work.

>that jacket

So much for gay guys having good taste, holy fuck lmao

Your skull shape is great.

I'm sure you grew up happy.

you'll be dead eventually

Nice suit?????

He has fun memes tbqh F.AM

he is not opressing the soo said "opressed genderqueers" that way it just looks silly when they protest about opression meanwhile he is around.

So you the pair of you sucked cock but just aren't very good at it?

You have no place to talk about what's white or not, mr. 62%. you'll be a minority in your own country before 2030.

No we are not homosexuals. Please say sorry.

You're probably uncircumcised. That is all

If you make me apologize then I win.

You have almost no AIDS.

he's a top meme. Every country should have a leader as good at memes as him

I'm sorry.

Your father liked to fuck youngin's; you were probably his favorite.