ITT we talk about times that characters were given temporary powers/power boosts that they should have kept

ITT we talk about times that characters were given temporary powers/power boosts that they should have kept

Pic very related

Nah, her whole stint with the ring was meandering garbage.
What should have been adressed is DC making a whole big deal about Supes getting a "new" Solar Flare power, when Kara had it from the very beginning of her series.

I was going to say the time constantine stole captain marvels power but then I read should have kept.

I liked it but god am I glad it only lasted for a few pages.

Batman and any lantern ring he's ever gotten

I dont understand how he keeps kryptonite in his pouch in case superman ever goes rogue but never bothers to pull out a lantern ring for when he's getting shit in by bane or darkseid

I miss this crazy-ass version of Venom. He beat the shit out of Juggernaut like it was nothing, brutally killed people for white-collar crime, and was able to have group debates all inside his head.

It turns out Iron Man is way cooler when he's ONLY the suit.

Batman doesn't belong in the greater DC universe

makes about as much sense as giving every angsty teenager in the world a red lantern ring

Not many angsty teens have a dead planet/murderous cyborg dad to angst about

I thought her red lantern run was a metaphor for her period?

What is the best run on supergirl?

Probably the one guy who could out fear sinestro

I liked the costume.

This holy shit, but it's fun how DC keeps on teasing him

that one futanari comic

What issue did this happen in?

Supergirl 28 to 33 Green lantern 28 red lantern 29 to 31.

>that one futanari comic
Sauce
Now

I hate this so fucking much. Can't read Green Lantern without reading 50 other comics

Green Lantern Corps, New Guardians, Red Lanterns, a random as fuck Blue Beetle chapter, some Swamp Thing, etc

her red lantern costume was better than both her reboot supergirl costumes

this for sure
>his holy shit, but it's fun how DC keeps on teasing him
what do you mean?

He doesn't belong in the more cosmic side of things, that's for sure.

Loved it, instead of flopping between sad, angry and happy go lucky she used her anger. Was hoping the character development was gonna go on longer.

Okay, maybe not permanent, but it would have been nice to have had a few more stories with it, or at least have it crossover with more than just Deadpool and Wolverine.

Also, no scenes of him fucking up mundane criminals? C'mon, even that awful Purgatory mini had him use his freaky new angels powers to take out a crack house.

FUCK YOU NORMIE SCUM

It's easier to name the DC charcters who diddn't got a ring at some point

most of them?

I'm going to miss her.

That time she was a half-human/half-robot-slime monster that was also an angel that almost fucked a transvestite horse person and openly talked about religion in post-heroics interviews.

>that one futanari comic
Go on

Its not just a Green Lantern problem half of all characters from DC and Marvel require reading like three or four comics if you want to follow their storylines

There should be a character where their entire shtick is that they've always got a temporary power boost and their costume is always changing to match whatever their gimmick is. But it always changes every other week as does the universe around him.

Shut
your
dirty
mouth

Black Alice and him

Pick any random power Jimmy Olsen ever got

There's this thing that happens in most Green Lantern events, or in Justice League events, where the hero has a big confrontation with the bad guy and they summon an army of temporary lantern members from surrounding heroes and villains. This shit kinda started with Blackest Night, but it still pops up every now and then. Best example being the most recent Sinestro Corp book. But Scarecrow is one of those guys whose always in the background whenever they send out yellow rings

He literally cry last time when batman take ring from him and beg for Siinestro help.

Dial H for Hero

Damn you right how could i forgot

They literally only gave him this power set for like two issues, Billy only got to use the fire power, they never showed how much stronger he really was and he didn't get to use the Source Manipulation (literally reality warp) even once. Fuck this event.

t-there's still the possibility they handwave it back

Maybe. I don't know. I thought they were building up to a Superman vs Shazam fight. With Superman literally dark and Shazam all powered up (I don't have the page, but I'm sure the strength god said something like "The strength of the vertebrates is nothing compared to my primary strength", implying he was stronger than ever). I was hoping for a big fight ending with Billy reverting to his human form to appeal to Superman's conscience to bring him back.

Would've bought ten copies.

That's a pretty cool costume. Too bad he still has the hoodie.

How many times is he gonna draw that FACE

For

Jimmy Olsen?

Kek

HEY

HEY EVERYBODY

REMEMBER THAT TIME

WHEN LOBO

GOT A RED LANTERN RING

AND NEVER WORE IT

AND THEN THE UNIVERSE REBOOTED?

CAUSE I DO