Aquaman #3 Storytime. GET READY FOR FUN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump
I'll be back after I pick the issue up

atta boy. Support the comics.

I love horny Mera.

why does this artist draw arthur like a frond?

Thanks for the storytime. I really like where Abnett is taking the story

my pleasure user, be sure to buy floppies or trades!

>still no confirmation whether Sark is alive or dead
H-he's just recuperating right guys? right?

>it's a political drama episode

nice

;_;

It's like I was saying from the start they are waiting to see how people respond to him before they decide if they should keep him.
There would not have been time to write him back in yet.

Manta is so freaking BADASS! Another good issue!

I like the way that solider is in awe of aquaman it's a nice comparison to the usual lol aquaman.

This felt really abrupt between pages.

I auctualy thought comiXologywas missing a page at first

Why didn't she wear the costume last issue.
Maybe they wanted to play it safe for the first meeting.

It's no how's the wife and kid but dam that was cool.

Overall enjoyable but I'm not digging this art

Yeah I almost wonder if something got cut but they didn't have time to write around it.

Ugh, I hate the rock texture. Make him shiny again!

>fiance
They're not married? I hope we gett a wedding issue where Manta anf other villains crash in

Thanks Obama...

Why are casuals saying this book is garbage? They're finally taking that fucking Aquaman being an Atlantean Ambassador story somewhere.

I'm liking this story so far, it's probably one of my favourites of the new rebirths I'm following

Its been so long since I have seen that joke used for something auctualy related to Obama

He proposed to her in the DCU Rebirth one-shot

I'm not really sure. I've liked it since the start. I guess it's not particularly artsy or anything, but it's fine.

I like how Dan played the fact that Aquaman is not only the superhero, but also a leader of an entire nation, and how this affects him, his loved ones, and the kingdom of Atlantis as whole.

The art in this was terrible. Is this artist going to be the second artist on this book, or is he just a fill in?

yeah he's solicited for the next few issues, kind of a shame after Walker but I guess it is what it is

>arresting the head of a country because an unrelated party claimed to act on his behalf
WEW

If the head of this country is accused for terrorism? I believe that this is a particular occasion.

>Murica

Will definitely be picking up the trade for this when it comes out.

The writing is 8/10.

The art is like a 5/10 though. Weird perspective and weird faces when people are talking. Plus the scale shirt looks so fucking dumb.

>I'ma arrest a member of the Justice League

So this book is set after November when Trump wins the election?

>We're going to build a wall around the ocean.

Hey, it almost worked in Pacific Rim

I think the writing is good but it's not particularly clever in structure or anything? I could see someone not feeling it for that reason. I wouldn't call the book shit though.

AND THE FISH ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT

considering Atlantis can send huge waves maybe having a wall is not such a bad idea

>an unrelated party
As far as they know it /was/ Atlantis, which would mean Arthur okayed the attack. They don't know someone else is trying to frame him.

Well the Deluge guys don't even see it as a frame job. They are terrorists who believe they're acting in Atlantis's best interested

interests*

fuck

>Superman will vouch for me
Aren't people aware that superman is dead? Or do they think pre new 52 superman is him back from the dead? Though I guess now that he and Lana took new 52 Clark's corpse out of the memorial site and buried it in Smallville they'd think that.

Isn't Superman kind of dead? Or at least the one anyone in this universe knew?

That'd be like Japan arresting Obama because some marines raped a chick.

It's not the same thing. I believe that there is also the fact that the US government fear and mistrust Atlantis, after what happened in the Throne and the previous arc's events.

No, because "raping a chick" is not an act of war but sinking a US battleship is.

It'd be more like America declaring war on Afghanistan because some terrorists attacked a city.

There was a fairly successful wall for defending against waves in this week's justice league

Ayy

Not bad cover.

Variant cover is much better though.

Don't think I haven't forgotten about Sark, Abnett! You has better bring him back!

Does she mean they're gonna fuck?

What is the approximate estimate on this bitch's waifu potential?

>you figured it out

damn, made me chuckle

>just lets him beat up her guards

Who's this nigga?

Nigga what? How the fuck do you just arrest a foreign king?

>means nothing
made me chuckle

Not sure if it was him exactly but the Deluge were in the Aquaman Rebirth one-shot

Inb4, the explosion while the facility was being flooded propelled Sark out towards the sea and he is trying to find his way back to Arthur, while coming to grips with fact that it also imbued with explosion-based aquatic powers.

Is Garth not in this?

Inb4 the explosion while the facility was being flooded propelled Sark out towards the sea and he is trying to find his way back to Arthur, while coming to grips with fact that it also imbued him with explosion-based aquatic powers.

>aquaman was good, green lanterns good, everything good.

Why no green arrow storytime yet? Thank you for this though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity

If this foreigh king is accused for terroristic acts, well i don't know exactly the antiterroristic laws, but it could happen.

He's in Titans, I believe.

Everyday

Just Titans?
Guess it's a containment book then

8 out of 10

MERA IS A KEK

Thanks, OP.

manta's angry cus she flat

I don't consider myself to be an expert of international embassy policy, but I was under the impression that embassies and consulates are treated as foreign soil.

bumping for others.

>not reading Rebirth
>reading Marvel

Less than Dr. Omen, more than the British chick Sark is going to make half breed babies with.

wow.
somewhat actual fight choreography

Abnett is writing Titans too so it's probably up to him how much Garth gets used here.

My waifu can't possibly be this cute