STEP UP TO THE WONDERTASTICAL MORAL MACHINE!

STEP UP TO THE WONDERTASTICAL MORAL MACHINE!

DECIDE WHO LIVES AMD WHO DIES IN THIS TEST AND HELP PROGRAM THE FIRST GENERATION OF SELFDRIVING AUTOMOCARS!

moralmachine.mit.edu

Post your results and prove that you're better than our new machine overlords!

Other urls found in this thread:

moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-1159763205
moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/42831657
moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-937018145
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1/3

2/3
3/3

I need to go to sleep.

Here's a really hard one

the only moral dillema a serbian will face is,
theres two womans walking at night, you only have time to rape one of those before the rest of the gang joins in and kills the other,
should you rape the yunger or the older one.

Id Pull it.

Goodness is beyond law.

Pull my finger, jimmy.

This is the hardest

any answer that goes to the other lane is retarded.

Very simple, pull it, and immediately begin arranging my settlement with the property owner to pay restitution for my crime.

And risk being shot? No Thanks

no nigz in test, is they worse then dogs?

>avoiding intervention
>matters a lot
This is the only correct decision.

Why would you change lanes immediately before reaching the intersection? This is fucking dangerous.

Learn some fucking English, you nigger mykola.

Self driving cars shouldn't be programmed on morality, they should be programmed on law. When people are crossing unlawfully, mow them down. When the car is either ploughing into people crossing legally or crashing, the people who don't trust themselves enough to drive like a normal human should suffer the cost.

I would literally run over the fat women every single time

Apparently that makes me a woman hater too

>I am the Law

Who buys a car that values the lives of random pedestrians more than the occupants?

Protecting passengers > everything. Thr self driving car is an avatar of the passenger. We're not ants.

sheeeit

someone help me with this 1

moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-1159763205

Here's a link to my results because I'm atarded and don't know how to screenshot the whole scrollable screen on my phone. Fuck women and fat people.

If you don't have a 100% preference for passengers, I'm not buying your car.

Why would you pull the lever? Don't be implicated in this crime.

You bought the car, you signed up to take responsibility for any accidents that might happen.

You're morally on the hook for any wrong-doing that your purchase caused. So why is your life any more valuable than someone that had nothing to do with your purchase?

Either the pedestrian is in the wrong place or my car is. Either way, I'm not to fault.

>Answer based almost exclusively on law
>Only break this for when I absolutely have to choose two law abiding options in which case I kill the animal or the fatty instead of the normal human.
>End up with a huge female bias.

Fuck off MIT, I didn't factor in gender or age at all. It's not my fault you put males in the wrong more often. Also I didn't base judgement on homelessness or crimes (because how the fuck would a car know that) but I only saw male robbers and hobos. Seems pretty biased.

1st priority, self-governing movement: always protect the passangers.

2nd priority, traffic behavior: uphold the law

That's it. Contemplating the worth of lives of people the car is about to hit? What the actual fuck? And everyone will be assigned a value from the One World Government(tm) and if you are a Fucking White Male, you are open season?

Pretty good. Didn't think of it that way.

I just held the law or when the law wasn't in conflict decided not to intervene.

Supposedly that means I'm a woman hater. Does that mean women break the law more often?

This was kinda shitty. I barely even read who'd get splattered, the calculus is pretty simple - uphold the law, interfere as little as possible, save as many human lives as possible.
Apparently I prefer to save old grannies though, just because their test was built up in a really unscientific fashion.

This family member gets it.

You can design your own! SHIIIIEETT

These are so fucking easy

This assumes pulling the lever is the right thing to do in the original scenario.

>uphold the law as 1st priority
>end up getting pic related

This shit is rigged kek

Fucking tumblarina gender studies cunts, I swear man

This, but charge the people tied down for use of my knife and my personal labor in cutting their bonds.

This one gets me. But ultimately I would have really loved for him to rip apart that nigger.

Can't pull that lever, family.

forgot the pic

He almost gets it.

The final redpill is you'd never want to give up control to the machine.

isn't the correct answer to every single one of these "dilemmas" to slam on the fucking brakes and not kill anyone? saged.

I posted the wrong version.

yeah happened to me as well

Guess women are more prone to jaywalking.

Is it weird that I killed doctors and executives over athletes? And I killed fat people over normal people.

Harambe memes are unfunny and shit
Literally kill yourself

kek

>gender preference skews to female

I don't understand how they came to that conclusion.

I had two scenarios where I had to choose between killing equivalent groups of men or women, with all factors aside from sex being equal, and I chose to smite the women. (my logic being that there is more likely to be some critical pillar of society like a NASA engineer in the male group)

They must use some weird formulas.

Easiest fucking game ever

Now this one makes me think

Even if I dont pull the lever, my dick is still stuck
But if I pull it the saved people might get me to the hospital and I get a dick transplant

Tough choice, gotta go with staying with vanilla dick

It's funny how people tend slightly more to save fit people. Maybe we can force it even more?

Fuck those people... I'm saving my dick.

I just feel like fat people are useless. And I feel like athletes are more important than some scamming ass doctor and executive.

>It's funny how people tend slightly more to save fit people

"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature, they will like the strong horseā€
-Osama bin Laden

This test is fucking retarded.

No self driving car is going to factor in the gender, weight, or age of the people it's about to plough over. It won't even have the means to identify these variables unless the engineers designing it have their heads up their asses and spend more time prioritizing trivial shit instead of making the fucking thing safer in the event of a collision in the first place.

I chose all the options where it crashed into a barrier. In a realistic scenario, no car is going to be driving fast enough to instantly kill all its passengers on a road where there's pedestrians.

I highly advise anybody who takes this test seriously to chug a cart of antifreeze, this test is just another way of someone telling you that you're a piece of shit for not thinking the same as everybody else.

>moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/42831657

I hit people crossing the red light and put no value on animal life

No, for all I know those people payed to be tied up or trespassed on his property to begin with

moralmachine.mit.edu/browse/42831657

This test is fucking stupid, I took no considering into who I was hitting, uphold the law above all else. also, why the fuck would there be barriers without any warning beforehand? that's dumb as shit.

I am not sure if the page loads. The scenario is do you drive straight and injure a dog, or do you kill fatties and homeless?

I would have made it drive straight and kill no one but it wouldn't let me

Abortionists will pick A.
Anti-Abortionists who are good at math will pick B.

Who /kill fatties and homeless/ here?

I also chose every barrier or non intervention, test is stupid, so is anyone who buys a self driving car

crashing that car with a dog driver landed me a lower score in protecting passengers
>most saved
was a fat guy
>most killed
was a hobo
>saving lives
max result
>law
max.Did others just not notice the lights?
>avoiding intervention
why swerve like a spaz if the result is the same
>gender preference
male.
>species preference
max human
>age
older people. I never got the whole kids first beyond the emotional element.Why would you not prioritize an educated,self sufficient person in their 20-40s instead of saving a kid who need all that education and is useless for next 10/15 years.I guess in the past they had no child labor laws but still
>fitness
looks like I love fat people
>social value
max to non criminals

Put the highest priority on Male Athletes and Doctors. Made sure to kill as many fatties and old people as I could. Here are the results.

moralmachine.mit.edu/results/-937018145

Regardless of the abortion argument, I'd save men over women, so A.

>anyone who buys a self driving car
but im too lazy to drive and wish to be freed from responsibility

>I'm not responsible for the actions of what I own
>Unless it results in profit, in that case, gibs me dat!

Correct priority order:
1. Protect little girls.
2. Protect passengers
3. Protect those who obey the law.

That's all.

No the correct prioritization order is
1. Kill homeless
2. Kill fatties
3. Protect dogs
4. Kill cats
5. Protect passenger

Yes, I get to choose whether or not I'm responsible for the actions of my property. I am saying that's how it works.

>I'm not responsible for the actions of what I own
it should be
it will most likely be like it is with dogs. if they fuck up then you have to pay up and only solution would be to sue the manufacturer who will somehow make it your fault

The only interesting one was where there were robbers on one side of the standard zebra crossing and normies on the side the car was on.

I always chose to kill the pedestrians. The role of the self driving car is to protect it's passengers, not to put others before them. And also fuck animals, if the choice is between human and animal you always choose the human unless you're a PeTA retard

>Protect little girls.
cunnyfags are the worst

Was wondering why the fuck a dog was driving a car buy then I realized that this is a self driving car.

This is most situations.

really makes u think

its nice how this magic scenario can tell their guilt or how you can't stop the car from slamming into a stone wall

>GreatestAlly.jpg

>Saving More Lives
>Maxed
I picked every option that would run over as many innocent pedestrians as possible, lmao

>most killed character
>not fat woman

step up senpai

DEJA VU

> buy a car that decides to kill you when there are 2 mannequins on the road

> buy a car that decides to drive not according to road conditions and visibility

> be progressive

I trust doggos more than you fucks.

WTF, those puppers are crossing legally you scum.

If they're smart enough to cross at the light, your ass should be the one eating the wall for not being able to drive.

I found the Jewish version of the game... theirs is weird.

I'm happy with this.

funny thing about that. There was a self driving test one time, it approached a four way stop. Well the human driver guy is legally next to go, but seeing that no one was driving the car froze in fear and did not go.

Because it was the human drivers turn the self driving one waited. They waited like 15 minutes until the human guy went.

Following the law can get pretty fucky if you aren't careful.