The dardic people of north pakistan who are the indo-europeans number at 14 million. I really want a gf from there...

The dardic people of north pakistan who are the indo-europeans number at 14 million. I really want a gf from there. Maybe if I became wealthy they would marry me for a chance at comfy life

>indo-european means white urr durr

kys

muh ancestors
>14 million
damn that's more than any nordic country, why don't they just create a nation of their own like the kurds are trying to?

Why don't they come to Europe where they belong

>cherry picked images

Your insecurities are showing

12-14 million something, they all dont look like that though

>make their own nation
They are 20 something different ethnic groups. The 14 million I told was the total population of all the tribes in north and far north

As a dumb amerifat a lot of these dardic people look like white people to me.

14 million is freakin cray tho. Like lmao there are 14 million hidden white peoples in pakistan

You insecurities are showing

I never understood the weird obsession this board has with whiteness.

They dont like media attention they just want to be leaft alone. The kalash are the only hospitible ones I know who bring in tourists

>Muslims

No thanks.

People like in OP picture must be a small percentage of these '14 millions'.
They had thousands of year to mix with Indians, so it's exceptional that some of them are still looking like that tho.

Dont blame me my country is ridden ugly with inbreeding. Shame south americans who actually have good browns but still lust after whites

These are mountain tribes
>mixing with pajeets
Pajeets themselves are mixed with iranians. The OG pajeets were dravidians

indeed brown = better

>insecurities

I'm just trying to show you what reality looks like. I can cherry pick too. Pick related, the average brazilian girl.

Americans have an obsession with whiteness.

In Europe we have other classifications. But to be perfectly honest I find as well that European phenotypes are the most attractives.

It's an effect of pol. Pol rubs off a lot on other boards

Don’t fall for the memes so much, I’ve seen some beautiful Pakistani girls that came for vacation in Egypt. They have a beautiful caramel colour and thick.

>south americans who actually have good browns

My sides. 95% of brown people here are hopelessly ugly.

I hope she's my age

boom boom girl, doesn't matter colour, nice ass hasn't colour

Brazil is well known for its sex tourism

>tfw 14 million is actually 8% if your country

well known, yes, doesn't mean it's actually good.

Are they more wealthy or educated than an average Pakistani?

>implying these Hunza and Kalash beauties would marry you and not a man from their own group

Do you really think you stand a chance?

Cant say, they live in their own isolated villages in the himalayas

The average guy doesn't look like that. I'll be taller and more well built due to me actually having 3 meals a day.

Furthermore
>uzair khan
He's pashtun not from hunza

If these girls looks like that it's probably because it's well implemented in the culture that they don't do race mixing

Its the rest of the nation that doesn't racemixing. The upper class people who can actually afford to go their marry someone of their own social hierachy not some poor women from some village. Lmao why are you getting so defensive?

Wh*Te subhumans fuck off from my thread these people dont identify with you.

Damn thats beautiful I dont care what her skin looks like, beauty is beauty

pedo

Lahori or karachi?

You do realize they darken as they get older right?

other than top left and bottom right they look very afghan to me desu

>uzair khan
It's the name of the photographer you knobhead. He photographed a Kalash man.

Nobody is getting defensive here. He's right. In these sort of groups, they tend to practice endogamy. I don't know as much about the community in the Hunza valley but the Kalash are not going to abandon their culture and marry someone from a different group and religion

Give it up dude

>what do you mean that I "have to go back", user?

Americans, Pakistanis and Indians want to be as white as possible. Pretty disgusting.

>the subcontinent could have been populated with these sorts of people instead of the manlet smelly brown pajeets

>pakistan has a population of 193 million
christ

How many native swedes are there left?

7 or 8 million I'd guess

jesus christ...

a-are pakis white?

what a retarded image
top left is pashtun
middle top is nuristani
middle bottom is pashtun
the others idk

and no, your average paki is just an indian muslim

>ITs a Pakistani wants to be accepted by white people

This complex of suckering up to Euros needs to stop. I wonder what the average Euro feels.

It's true there's nothing more cringy and pathetic.

not really, macaco

I think he's just fetishizing white women.

those look like czechoslovaks lmao, especially the girls on the right

No kinky hair
Light eyes
small nose
So you like european features?
That's not a west african

Glad someone is as autistic about ethnic groups in South Asia as I am.

I'd say top left is a Nuristani rather than Pashtun, but I can't be 100% sure. Top right is a Nuristani living in Pakistan. Not sure about bottom left, but definitely not Dardic. Bottom right are Afghan children, most probably Pashtun?

Nuristanis are very closely related to the Dardic people but due to differences in language they are indeed their own group in the Indo-Iranian branch and thus cannot be grouped together with Dardic speakers.

Hence this whole picture is wrong.

they are Pakistani

No they are not. When people think of pakistani they think of shitskin pajeets, not of northern minorities.

ethnicity and nationality are different

>small nose
>light eyes

regardless, none in that photo are from pakistan, and if they were, they're not your average paki

Are you new?

Name

>implying

>Wanting to taint their blood with poo DNA