The "I-Miss-iZombie-Already" thread - tight leather catuit edition

It's Wednesday night and I only now remember there's no new iZombie tonight. The pain is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyZvMaAK6zk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's renewed right? I remember Rob Thomas talking about the plans for season 4, but I still remember Veronica Mars

Yeah, there's going to be a season four - apparently they're going to be back filming it in Vancouver next month too - still no word on air-date but the assumption is it'll be next march April during CW's 'off' season again. Still only 13 episodes but Rob Thomas can pack nearly a full season worth into that.

S4 plot points:
>Zombies are now public knowledge
>Fillmore Graves's 'Plan B' has worked and now there's too many zombies to kill off easily/still too many humans in the city for it to be nuked
>So Zeattle is being walled off by the government
>No word yet on whether Ravi's self-trialed vaccine worked
>With Bozzio now a Zombie will Clive 'join' her.

seriously you reddit cancer fags, fuck off with this shitty teen drama

The only teens featuring on the show got the shit kicked out of them by Liv in the finale, user. Go practise your angry young dweeb routine elsewhere.

hope that there's going to be more fanservice like this in season 4

I like how each season has a clear status quo change that feels natural for the story. The only big question for s4 Major is how is he going to keep suffering.

Who stole Ravi's whole pack of the cure from his office?

It was never solved.

is blaine still a zombie?

Rob said that s4 will adress that

Robert Buckley seems to think too much goes Major's way... From an interview at Oz Comiccon last week:
youtube.com/watch?v=pyZvMaAK6zk

I say it was Justin. He saw them use Ravi's cure on Major and probably reported it back to some of FG's head honchos. Then he gets sent back to steal it seeing as: a) he knows where it is, and b) has a decent excuse if caught in the morgue ("Where's Liv?").

Oh yeah, i thought it was Blaine
But then he was just following the recipe Ravi printed out

webm'd that fun bit.

Is the show full of stuff like that?
I might have to start watching it.

Part 5 was in the OP.

Ravi gets his heart broken.

I just know this as the funhaus show

she seems desperate