White people BTFO

Seriously, learn how to season your god damn food. m.youtube.com/watch?v=qj9WDBuktF8

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/black-culture/explore/black-chefs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need all those spices cause it's hard to taste anything with a mouth full of shit and constantly being surrounded by nigger stench.

>white people have white skin so their food must be bland and unseasoned

White people are culinary gods compared to niggers

st;dr
st;dr
st;dr
st;dr
st;dr

>DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD
LET IT SLIDE
>DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Wew

It's funny that all the best chefs are white or japanese

>French cuisine
>German cuisine

White people ain't put spice on they food?! smdh

I mean, c'mon; how you gone eat steak without ketchup? Some people.

meanwhile, actual white people cooking

P
A
N

N
I
C
E

A
N
D

H
O
T

>not judging all white people on this one experience
>makes a video called white people cool

Post more brown feet and I might take notice.

>66

I can't even imagine being this obsessed with another race.

Don't niggers love KFC?

Colonel's pretty white.

Can someone explain this meme? I didn't think that American nigs even knew how to cook. Don't they realise that the kfc was made by a white man?

I didn't know it was possible for toenails to get cataracts.

>White people BTFO

Mods.

I'm making dinner right now. I used salt, pepper and paprika.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

whitey's cooking is like whitey's """culture""". bland and boring

Real talk, black people can't cook for shit. I always hear about black people being good at barbequeing so I went to a real nig bbq on the side of the road once. This was like super ghetto, koolaid and everything, almost all black people.

The shit was so seasoned all you tasted was fucking seasoning. The whole point of seasoning is to accent the taste of food, not literally MAKE the food taste like seasoning.

Nigs have shit taste.

Get some smoked paprika my dude, your life will change

Oh look, vine is here.
Saged and reported.

I swear its like whites have taste buds and niggers don't. A minimal amount is very overpowering

If you aren't at least putting garlic in/on everything, you aren't cooking properly

>Bosnia

Don't you have a tasteless kebab somewhere to smother with ungodly amounts of parsley?

I MUST SMELL THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigger let me lick!!

seasoning food is a sign of bad quality ingredients, the best quality needs no spice or seasoning, the ingredients make the flavour. that said, most people do need to add more salt, pepper, and oil for a full flavour but they are being health concious.

Whenever I make steak I add a little thyme and just a tiny bit of pepper, tastes fantastic

>nigger food
>muh chicken
>muh rice

that's literally it. besides mud cookies.

That's a nice kitchen.

>paprika
hungary, basically second nubia

FUCK YOU NIGGER!!! GO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID CUNT!! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW OLD-WORLD CUISINE.

I don't need JERK SEASONING on EVERYTHING I FUCKING EAT WITH A SIDE OF GODDAMN GRAPE SODA!

(((Sanders)))

hey I have an idea. you niggers fuck off to Africa for good and you never have to eat white people food ever again.

History escapes these retards

SILK ROAD
I
L
K

R
O
A
D

garlic, chipotle, cumin, or adobo.

if nigs are making fun of white people for not enough 'flavor' then they'd have a hayday over japs. Japanese have such a subtle amount of flavor in authentic japanese food (not americanised jap food, I'm talking about the actual shit you get in japan).

but nigs won't do that because they have to find anything they can to throw at white people

>Muh cooking.
Wake me up when niggers finally start working on their space program.

and as I said, the best quality beef would need not anything, spicing was formed because of bad quality food. Getting the reject chickens and their skinny legs, in the south they spiced that up, they do that in all poor communities or countries, it's just something you need to do. If you can afford prime steak, obviously you really don't need to season it. you don't need tyme, it won't really get into a steak just putting tyme on top anyway, you need to work it in, tyme is a poultry seasoning.

thats why i like jap food. I love hints of flavor. my favorite kinds of flavor is sweet with a subtle spice that comes in an leaves

Beef wellington has a layer of mustard, a black pepper sear and a puffed pastry crust. It's hardly devoid of flavor.

But something like the stock fish & chips is weak, there's so much more you can do with it. Unless you have a baller dipping sauce or do a lemon/beer mix breading batter.

Salt & pepper are seasonings. Most of the time I just use salt.

I literally could not give any less of a fuck what these blacks think about me, or the way I eat food.

Why are you so blue-pilled, Sup Forums?

>fish & chips is weak, there's so much more you can do with it
I put salt on it, and eat it with curry sauce.

My man, I think you are making your wellington wrong. Mine usually has mustard, a duxelle, pate, and prosciutto.

>captcha bananas

go figure....

Yeah, like I said, if the sauce is good, you're golden.

>didn't pat the meat dry first

shamefur

are there any black michelin star chefs?

What did he mean by this?

Poor white people in the south of ulster Irish/british heritage cook exceptionally bland food. I know because my mom's one of them. The whole "black pepper and salt are the only seasoning I need!" meme is depressingly true for her. Because these are the only white people these niggers encounter, they think all white people cook very bland food.

The meme is true but way overblown. Irish, scot, german and polish white people cook really good with comparatively little, and most of the "soul food" cuisine is basically the same as southern cuisine created by the scots/irish, just with a lot more garbage parts (pigs feet, ox tails, etc). Plus if you go up north you have some bomb ass italian and french foods.

Black people don't eat KFC. They eat Popeye's or Church's.

Source: I live in the south.

>food from white countries

>i'm not going to judge a whole race based on my one experience

>proceeds to judge a whole race the entire video

>food from african countries

Wasn't the colonel a slave owner?

>at my white friends house
>constantly call them bitch on youtube

wewlad

Eating is a pain in the ass. I could care less what it tastes like I just want it to fill me and shut my fucking stomach up. Spicing shit up is just a waste of time and money, buy some fucking chicken, cook some rice, sit down and fucking eat the damn thing.

Niggers and mexicans treat every meal like it's a goddamn party and that's why they all bloat up and get fat as hell. Americans of all things don't need to start seasoning their fatty meals.

I hate to say it, but my parents cook as this dude described.

>conquer half the world looking for new ingredients
>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE SO BLAND

>be black
>hot sauce
>paprika
>garlic powder
>store bought chicken broth
>Dis shit taste real gud
Jesus fucking christ.

You're a dumbass dude, do you know how fucking simple it is to season shit?

And guess what

NO CALORIES
O

C
A
L
O
R
I
E
S

veganism is secretly a ploy to get you to hate white people food (cheese).

please keep in mind that ""soul food"" is all food invented by Europeans

its cause thats all they know. the older gang bangers teach the younger gang bangers how to cook and those ingredients are all avaliable on commissary in jail.

needs more vegetable oil

Well said

>WE WUZ DA GOORMEDZ
Not even going to watch it.
I imagine most basketball-americans eat TV meals and drink fructose corn syrup drinks, all paid for with foodstamps since more than 70% of them are on government-assistance.

>muh french

It's a colloquialism, its like nigga.

A lot of black culture is based on negatives. They've been deluded to believe that it's somehow a positive to subliminally repeat the negative.

It just serves to alienate them from themselves, at the end of the day. But they'll probably never see it.

I doubt that shit in the bottom left or that white shit in the middle came from anywhere near france.

Wow OP THAT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Yeah, there's some woke white people that actually use flavors beyond salt and pepper.

It's shocking to think, I know.

I think they are referring to British food in particular.
Maybe German food too.
Mediterranean, and French food is god tier though.

Ah, you're right friend. That is some shitty pepperjack cheese and ricotta cheese in the middle there.

Here, have some classic French food from Lyon.

Where'd this whole "white people can't cook" meme come from anyways?

wtf i hate thinking now

kek

FL here, ate gwumpkies, perogies, quesadillas, chicken parmesan, chicken and dumplings, lasagna, london broil, stew, tacos, enchiladas, burgers, and many many other foods growing up. Yep, so bland. White people amiright?

Nigga why that wellington so fucking wet?

>deep fried chicken

>waffels

you call your food SOUL food, which sounds like some African food, when REALLY it means American food loaded with grease

>gravy
>chicken
>ribs
are you fucking kidding?

those are American classics and you are saying WHITE people cant cook?

KEK

Nice

Fried chicken

We wuz chefz

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

most notorious black chef in the world.

Is there any nigger with a Michelin star? Honestly curious

Why do the youngsters need every video to be short, quick and edited like that? If you were interesting you wouldn't need to do all that shit. Imagine cutting up a Dave Chapelle stand up and suffocating it by cutting up all the breaks. If you have to edit like that you probably shouldn't be uploading anything in the first place.

wow~

Im jealous of that pedicure

>le white people can't cook bbq meme.

I love this one

Come to Kansas City, try KC Joe's, Q39, or Jack Stack and then tell me white people can't cook, ya fucks.

it stems off the meme that black people have more "flavor" whatever the fuck that means

dumb niggers took it literally, it appears

Ultimate BURN

Black and Mexican owned restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares are always the most filthy.

ITS RAWWWWW

YOU FRENCH PIG!!

pbs.org/black-culture/explore/black-chefs/

WE WUZN'T COOKZ AN SHIET

haha

like anybody would want to spend $100 bucks on ramen noodles and hot sauce.

disgusting!

Do you notice that your average nigger woman has no calve definition? Its like a fucking toothpick. Poor taste. But I've fucked a nigger before. Its a guilty pleasure. Much like collard greens and Mac n' Cheese.

Well shit, you live in the south so that must make it true.

O
L
I
V
E

O
I
L

I
N