Sup cumskins

Sup cumskins,
do you really think you could win a racewar?
y'all white boi's pathetic
we' faster then u
we' stronger then u
>inb4 black people are stupid
nigga's got street smarts mo'fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>holds gun sideways

Except we can know not to confuse "then" and "than".

>please white people hep me feed muh children dey gon die
>we superior

my bullets are pretty fast
you could tell me if they're strong too after they've been inside you.

That nigga that jumped me wasn't that street smart.

>mfw I was acquitted because it was ruled as self-defense.

OP here
this fukin' dump ass nigga meme
you know that motsart and einstian were black
you mo'fuckers white washed history to make yourself feel better.

white people have no culture, they are paracites.

you dont stand a chance

Of all the grammatical errors, that's the one you choose?

We shoot better than you
check olympics

Why is it when brits try to imitate niggers it always comes as not funny.

Fuck outta here bitch boy

Bitch who are you trying to impress with all them Guns? It's not like you can shoot more than one at a time anyway.

You can't aim a gun properly, I can. Game over.

i can arm an entire company

>stereotypical African-American
>UK flag
Ayy up boi, uv gotta be a bit more chav like, innit

Dumb nigger wasting vital water for hydration. Would die of dehydration in race war because he wasted all the water on selfies

>street smarts
>school of hard knocks

This is the participation trophy of intellect.

Ask the American Indians how far "street smarts" go when the white man comes to play for keeps.

idk it looks like he could shoot about 30 niggers at a time to me

If you're right then you shouldn't be opposed to a race war. And if you aren't opposed to it, what's the point of this thread?

>cumskins
I will never understand why niggers think this is offensive.

And yet, youre drinking mexian pisswater. Shame on you. I would prefer a baseball-bat with a good beer to go into war, then this shit. Fucking cuck.

Shitskins aren't smart

Me too. They really don't know how fucked they would be. All those glawk fotays held sideways would be cool war trophies tho.

That FN FAL! Looks almost like my baby

On average, blacks are more out of shape than whites.

That being said, any given black man is probably 100 times as likely to have fighting experience, and are less opposed to fighting dirty

THAT being said, whites own more guns, better guns, and have more experience shooting

>less opposed to fighting dirty
stopped reading there, nigger
Nice try.

Theres a reason the majority of blacks in the south. Come up north and see if the white boi meme is true lad.

we have bigger dicks though

>he can't shoot a gun with both feet AND his dick
I'd tell you to shoot yourself but you'd probably do it with your hands like a pleb

WE

Brother I need to come over and we should go down to the range.

Y-yes Tyrone

I-I'm sorry for s-slavery

W-w-would you l-like to fuck my wife and make a baby for her and I to raise?

you can mock the true all you want, we ARE kings and queens

Is that why you need white liberals help?

Funny how countries with the highest averages are some of the biggest shitholes in the world.

If only you had any friends.

What? It's true. Niggers don't have a cultural aversion to sucker punches, ambushes, or mobbing people

yes we could win by tomorrow.

Western Africans are different from Eastern Africans, genetically. Ethiopians are Cacausiods. You are a Congoid.

Ethiopeans are Negroids but not Bantus, Europeans are Caucasoid but not arabs.

You mean countries where you can't run a reliable study report incorrect figures. You think a legit sudanese nog even knows how much a centimeter is?

Honestly I'm black OP may sound silly but if you actually look at what he's saying he's right.

Blacks are stronger
Blacks are taller
Blacks are more atractive
Sure we don't have as much intelligence as in memorizing law books but we have higher social intelligence which is a more accurate way at determining how good your brain is.

I mean by features, Arabs and Ethiopians have similar skull structure but they are Hamitic.

What contributions they made to the world.

Ethiopians are respectful, they fought off thousands of years of slavers from the middle east, but they certainly don't make up for the rest of east african nations like sudan or somalia. Eventually, they'll be torn apart the same as every other nation in that continent.

>what are weapons

Moors raped Italy so basically any Italian invention can be contributed to Blacks.

LOL. Muh 80 IQ geniuses.

Your entire race wouldn't last a month in a war if not for self-inflicted retardation by white people.

Six-packs can't even stop a 6mm

>pic
>shitskin
>roids
>nigger face
>"master race"

ok

Any day now. Just another 5,000 years. They can't last.

Didn't we already enslave you and rape your continent?

HAHA You know blacks have weapons too? I don't but others do. Obama is black and has more power than you.

Atractive is just a meme.
Women that likes blacks just do it because it's a "Taboo".
Blacks tend to have the shittiest face structures like abos.

>the military would support niggers and spics in a race war

Obama controls the army and is black and many military men are Mexican-American

LOL no Mexicans are ugly as FUUUUCK also girls like us because blacks are the funniest people.

Yeah, blacks are more socially capable, which is why there isn't a black population on the entire planet that isn't a horrible violent shithole

U guys can't do organizations bigger than like 50 people. U would just start fighting each other in a real race war.

Because the military always stays loyal... How can you be this ignorant? Do you not read the news?

>Muh all blacks are one person.
Obama is a jewish puppet, and a weak ass faggot that is anti-bearing arms and negotiates with terrorists.

Keep trying cuck.

OMGPLSNIGGERS

Race War Now?
No?
Soon?
We yo' you tooo soon.
K, so when?
Niggers=maybe 2016
Excellent, let's do this shit.
Niggers=yeahno we're going to get BTFO
Us=but yeah, you're always going to get BTFO, that's largely the point!
Niggers: NO PLEASE!!!
Whites: You SURE, because we don't rly like the rape an' shit.??!!??
MONKEYSHINES: yeah, wtf, you raycis
US? Yeah, you know, dunno if we want to allow you weirdo faggots in to interrupt shit. You MIGHT BE BROKEN AND GET FUCKTED!!!

>Niggers eternally BTFO. There is no recovery!

>street smarts
LMFAO, y'all get fucked by feds all the time because they are more "street smart" than your dumb ass.
The white man made "street smarts" before you were even allowed to speak to a white person.
Hell, whole "game" you niggers are on is being run by white men that you'll never even know the identities of.
Everything you have to feel good about yourself is due to some white or jewish guy who made the decisions on what would be made popular and you niggers eat it up every time.
You're pathetic and you'll never be able to do shit. Our only real threat is from hispanics and they at least have a history of some kind of civilization.

sure buddy

>Because the military always stays loyal
sure buddy, sure

>Obama is a jewish puppet, and a weak ass faggot that is anti-bearing arms and negotiates with terrorists.
Nice conspiracy

>implying we'd fight bare-handed
We literally invented guns.

You are right.
Using the African american Vernacular English is laughable.

>Hell, whole "game" you niggers are on is being run by white men that you'll never even know the identities of.
Explain that it makes no sense Blacks are anti-system.

>Everything you have to feel good about yourself is due to some white or jewish guy who made the decisions on what would be made popular and you niggers eat it up every time.
Explain this shit. It makes no sense blacks don't listen to anybody.

whats this fella talking about, hopkins

If you had street smarts you would build a stable community instead of squabbling like tribes in Africa and actually make use of the unprecedented resources that are literally handed to you.

Marxism has fucked that country. For the past 2 millennia, they have maintained an orthodox christian faith, existing in communion with the rest of the apostolic church. A slight majority of Ethiopians continue this tradition, but the Islamic communities that have quintupled over the last 50 years is a major problem.

You won't find the next crusade from catholics, or even eastern churches. Its coming the carriers of the Ethiopians that don't want the churches to burn like their coptic brother's. Violence is the only thing that will save them now. Islam doesn't give a shit about 5,000 years of religion.

U stupid niggers won't even be able to feed ur selves once Uve looted ur corner store aftee a real breakdown. How the fuck u gonna do anything in a race war with a bunch of selfish animals willing to stab eachither in the back for a chicken wing?

suuuuuuuuuuuure

Chinese did actually.

get a fucking job nigger

I can't type worth a damn.
Tl;dr. Black people need to stop helping islam and marxism, and start helping the only successful black country in world history get back on its feet. They'll never have an identity if they don't do that first.

what street smarts? you are the most incarcerated population. even as criminals you are shitty.

I'm black and
>Blacks are taller
In no country do blacks on average height exceed whites, the United States and Canada included. You're living vicariously through NBA athletes because you are a loser.
>blacks are stronger
Blacks do not perform well at all in weight lifting competitions despite being dominate in other sports.
>blacks are more attractive
But only attractive to black women according to every large study of women's dating preferences ever.
>we have higher social intelligence
Based on?

>social intelligence
oh, my sides...spooks struggle with things as simple as standing in an orderly line

Also, prove this wrong: youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ

Mexican Americans commit the most hate crimes against black people

Moors aren't Congoids.

They are not hate crimes.
Just wars for the control of the cities and selling of drugs or extortion.

get a job SPIC

>In no country do blacks on average height exceed whites, the United States and Canada included. You're living vicariously through NBA athletes because you are a loser.
lol no you're a loser and an uncle tom

>Blacks do not perform well at all in weight lifting competitions despite being dominate in other sports.
UUUUUUNCLE TOM

>But only attractive to black women according to every large study of women's dating preferences ever.
UUUUNCCCCCCLLLLLLLLEEEE TOOOOOM

>Based on?
Bitch blacks know whats going on in the hood

/thread

>Lose an argument
>Don't refute any points and instead yell Uncle Tom despite the fact Sambo was the one who actively worked towards the detriment of other blacks in Uncle Tom's Cabin
Social intelligence, right?

If a race war actually did break out, do you really expect niggers to be competent? They ruin everything they touch, Whites and Asians won't even have to do anything. Chimps will just self destruct on their own, as usual.

Debatable. They are credited with black powder, the mongols and the turks where historically the first to use cannons for anything more than scaring their opponents. Modern firearms developed in the Italian Wars during the 14th-15th centuries. Spain under Isabella was the first to fund modern standing armies with guns. "Infantry" is a word used worldwide for a reason. Whites invented guns.

>you can't benchpress a bullet.

I'm black and I even I know we would lose the race war at least in America, we're way too outnumbered. I would still fight though if some pigskin tries attacking me but in terms of the totality of it we would get our shit wrecked.

A race war is pretty counter intuitive though, it just opens up justifiable cause for martial law and then the govt. will promptly fuck up both sides so I don't see why anyone WOULD want that.

come to texas fuckstick

>france
>italy
wow it actually fits like a glove

Nice airsoft collection

Bitch we struggle because we live in segregated neighborhoods

They aren'tw hite

Bitch fuck Mexicans.

>when people rely on studies in which the average penile length of greenland is stated

That blank stare, that glazed look. He must be calculating a comprehensive battle plan.

>do you really think you could win a racewar?

Yes. Not a thought, it is known.

As I post this their are 88 replies.

suuuuuuure

lol whites depend on blacks

well italian and spanish aren't white

bitch blacks have more guns

uncle tom

Einstein was a jew. You're denying the Holocaust. You're Hitler!