Why are you still homophobic? It's 2016

Why are you still homophobic? It's 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/930408/cf360a4c30/
pinknews.co.uk/2009/05/07/poll-finds-zero-tolerance-for-homosexuality-among-uk-muslims/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TROLL/SLIDE/SHILL POST DO NOT REPLY

Anyone wanna take bets on how many people comment calling this a "slide" thread?

I say 5

Homosexuals exist throughout history. Deal with it.

LGBT is fine and prevalent throughout history. Anything after that is Cancer

It's brain damage or a birth defect
These occur in nature yes
They are DEFECTS not healthy expressions of DNA
Toting medical disorders as "normal" behavior is Evil, not being unhealthy

Fine with gays just not faggots. Not happy with how over represented they are nor how there lifestyle is fetishised by the media and enabled by the pop politics alike.

Shit is degenerate.

>t. Gay

Yes. I'm coming to your house to do this OP

I'm not. I always joke with my muslim best friend about pounding his ass

Femboy here

Why does this make Sup Forums so butthurt?

Gays need to hang.

There's no good animated Yaoi out there and it makes me sad. The same shit that was out there in my early teens is STILL out there now with nothing new.

nice man calves tranny

y would I be homophobic? I like laying on my back and let men bully me

Bisexuality is best sexuality.

Why are you still pedophobic? It's 2025!

why do you spam that picture all day every day? Jesus christ its one thing to be an attention whore but you literally spam the SAME FUCKING PIC every day.

Either show your face or kill yourself faggot

>It was finally translated

The wait was worth it

This is the problem I have with anime. It has this effect of turning people guy. There must be some underhanded subliminal imagery that triggers a lust for the male body.

*gay

I never watched anime. Nice try tho.

it only makes people gay for 2d.

if actual homosexuals looked like that I wouldn't give a fuck

But they don't so tough luck

>Burger too fat and lazy to use a rake

Like poetry

I'm not, and never have been.

I just don't understand why you insist people you will never meet approve of your sexuality. You have equal rights now, there's a time to stop being an obnoxious attention whore.

I'm not homophobic. I never have been. In fact, at this point in life, I'm seriously thinking about suicide. I've gotten as far as where and how. Before I go through with it, if i go through with it, I'll want to have a few experiences beforehand as a hedonistic goodbye. I'd probably include a gay encounter on that list. Why not?

I'm not homophobic, I just prefer not having other peoples sexual fetishes smeared in my face wherever I go.

I have my fetishes, I don't go out of my way to smear them your face.

>This is the problem I have with anime.
>It has this effect of turning people guy.
That's the dumbest thing I've read. Congratulations.
That's like saying that people who watch TV are getting muscular. Just because some people who watch TV are muscular, has NOTHING to do with the fact that they watch TV.

I never was
Now I want my best friend to fuck me in the ass
Fucking Jews

I'm not. I hate fags.

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to get in shape just so I can find a cute tranny to pulverize in the ass.

Source on this? The translation at least.
Source on this too please.

report and sage.

But to answer your question, it's a mental illness you faggot. Why embrace something which should be cured?

Because that picture shows you on a couch somewhere, not bent over my cali king, taking it like the dirty little faggot you are.

Why would I want to be cured? Getting fucked in the ass is far too enjoyable to just move on to lame ass straight sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

By that logic I'd want to go out and kill people just for playing violent vidya

Oh god sauce. And yeah. I miss anal sex so much, especially being the top.

This

exhentai.org/g/930408/cf360a4c30/

You played DOOM and shot up columbine

Can I be your friend? :3

>tfw i occasionally post on Sup Forums with a knot up my ass

and nothing can be done about it

I think our openess to homosexuality is a corner strone of western culture. It has been prevalent through the ages, Greeks and Romans were known to openly practice it. There is nothing wrong with being homosexual just means you like guys more than girls for sex. And I don't really care what people do with sex anyway considering there are straights who have massive BDSM orgies and clubs dedicated to that.

Only if you let me sit on your lap

>ovipositor

Grade A degeneracy right there friendo. Never change.

You make me hate liking 2D boys.

Naked or in slutty clothing. Otherwise, no.

this is some alex jones fucking level of stupidity

tfw you will never have a dragon dildo collection like this

this is hawt desu senpai

Why are nearly 100% of muslims in London?

pinknews.co.uk/2009/05/07/poll-finds-zero-tolerance-for-homosexuality-among-uk-muslims/

I just use dildo most of the time it feels better in the ass since you have all the control but you really do miss the warmth and closeness of being on another guy hugging him and kissing as you take a good pounding that feels so gooood.

But I do have pretty high standards for guys though which is why I guess I'm alone most of the time. I'm good looking myself as well but I don't just want casual sex (I can just use toys) I'd rather want a relation. But the only guys who seem to be into that are a good deal uglier than I am and that is being objective. I know that I look good, have a great body and am pretty intelligent so I would like my partner to also be that. Just good looking and being able to have a conversation and also being loyal is enough for me to get a relation with another guy.

Now, user, you're gonna need to show some restraint. I can't be used as a sex toy 24 hours a day.

Or can I?

anyone who defines themself by their sexuality is a degenerate

Yes you can. Sit in my lap and I'll tell you why.

> retarded liberal logic
I don't like brussel sprouts, therefore I am afraid of Brussel sprouts.

>femboy
disgusting
nice calves though

cute stockings. ugly dress. you probably have a beard.

You are defined by your sexuality regardless of your orientation. It is was defines the kind of relationship you establish with people of either gender, no matter how casual they are. You just don't really think about it because you are in the norm, the way you interact with girls as opposed to guys don't really stand out.

>Crying about homophobia in western countries
>Not dealing with it in any other country that denigrates/executes homosexuals.

Go to any Middle Eastern Country and try to speak your shit, then come back and talk. Oh wait, you won't because you will be executed for being a sympathizer to what they deign as unclean.

Because it's disgusting,wrong,degenerate, and unproductive. The goal of species is to pass their DNA. These faggots would be useless years ago but are now accepted by shitlibs for reasons unknown. I nearly fucking vomit when seeing two men kiss and I hope that all gays, trannies, queers, and tumblrinas are brutally water boarded, have all their bones broken in their body, have all their limbs chopped off, blinded, teeth taken out, and then buried alive

i fapped to it on yaoihavenreborn a few days ago

Jesus, it must suck being this fucking retarded.
Sure, species should reproduce, but we're overpopulated as it is, and there are shit-tons of kids in orphanages, so let the gays adopt them. You've no real reasons to dislike gays.

Now that's what I call edgy

I'm a straight male with a loving wife and one child, planning onhaving a second. But I jerk it to anime boys, what am I?

How was the canal pride. Did you catch HIV yet?

>When you realize there's no cure for gayness

I'm stuck like this forever

Nothing wrong with LGB, just blast T and Q with nuclear fire.

Why are they wet? Do you clean them by spraying them all down in the back yard?

>You are defined by your sexuality regardless of your orientation.
I meant 'primarily defines'

> It is was defines the kind of relationship you establish with people of either gender, no matter how casual they are.
No, it defines the kind of relationship you establish with people you're sexually attracted to.

A lot of homos would probably join in on the Sup Forums sentiment of hating Islam if they felt more welcome.
The problem with this is that it's only older kids that fill the orphanages and gay couples are mostly just getting in line with the straight people for the highly sought after newborns. If it were up to me I would let gays adopt but straight couples would get priority on the babies.

more.
no homo btw; cute traps aren't gay!

I dunno user, regardless of how much I'd want to use you as a sex toy for as long as I wanted, I've only seen your legs. You could be a hairy neckbeard for all we know.

they were all in the shower with me as i was going through and cleaning them all off after the bulk of them got a turn inside my boypussy that night!

my large oldschool unflared chance gave me a bit of a scare when it managed to slip in a good deal further than i'd ever managed to take it before.

also finally hilted a large duke that night. shit was pretty cash. going to be doing some kegels for a good while before i go back for another round.

I'm just browsing my computer user

Because empathy.

((((({{{CURRENT YEAR}}}}}))))

Gay males = lack of positive masculine role model in early childhood/adolescence, or, an over attachment to a feminine role model growing up that is more dominately expressed in their behavior/psychology.

They're fucked up in the head, maybe might have a good heart though.

They have every right to adopt whatever kids they want, though. Their orientation doesn't automatically make them lesser parents.

Yes. You behave with girls you aren't attracted to the same way you behave with guys.

BS. Straight men are always more courteous towards girls. There are behaviors they'll restrict themselves from doing in company of other men in fear it would translate into an admission of homosexuality, or in him hitting on another guy. Pay attention to all the things you do, the smallest of things. You'll see that your sexuality defines a lot.

It's pretty fucking gay, egyptbro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

You sound nice user. It'd be nice to be with someone I wouldn't have to red pill, but I wouldn't turn down a worthwhile project.

Honestly leaf gay men are nicer to girls than to guys as well. That's not about sexuality. Men and women are instinctively different to us, regardless of what we're attracted to.

t. Gay

no offence leaf but i think you need a break

All the gay people I know, myself included, tend to put women on a more equal level compared to other men rather then comply and treat them like princess we need to rub the right way to get that stinky pussy. But hey, it might just be a thing in a my circle.

>tfw ugly spic homo

We want less from them to be sure but there's an instinctive politeness that's different and that we never really apply to men.

Thought one of those was a fruit by the foot and got hungry for a second. Why do you continue to engage in this degeneracy after you've taken the redpill?

I think you're just too nice user. If the girl didn't do anything to warrant the politeness, well, I won't go out of my way to give to give her something special because she's got a crater between her legs.

I don't think it's a nice thing. Women are weak, we realize that instinctively, so there's no reason to challenge them or expect much from them.

Can you give him one good reason why he should stop doing the most pleasuring thing on Earth?

Feels good.

its because 2D boys are cute and look like girls

t. Pastor "bubba" Johnson

>saika is not the one being fucked
>elephant cock