Spider-Man #6

First! Plus profiling.

Misleading cover art

This issue is a comfy read desu

It wrong I had an aneurysm after reading this issue?

Bendis does that to you.

Ganke is thicc tho, he's just gotta learn to turn that shit around. Grow a beard, play into the daddy role.

>Five minutes
Really? It seems to me like it must have been a couple of weeks at minimum, probably a few months

>Jessica removes the plates
>While monitoring teenagers
Seriously? What the fuck?

Cutting right to the chase Miles

Father/Son moment....

But Tony, NOBODY HAS BEEN ARRESTED BECAUSE OF ULYSSES YET.
This isn't Minority Report.

>PRIVILEDGE CHECK

oh god why is modern marvel so trashy

>Are you using the word profiling because I'm not white?

Miles knows when he's being played.

>Bendis is writing this comic and the event
>He should know this

>Trying to control that which cannot be controlled, like the future
I'm sorry, but what? Clearly the future can be controlled, otherwise there wouldn't be a debate.
Also, do you really think Thanos desrves the "right" to choose to attack Earth without antone preparing for him?

>That sexy-as-fuck smile Jessica doing...

God, I love this artist....

>I can't think of another word to describe it
Intel.
Ulysses gives intel. Pretty reliable intel.
You can debate what people do with his intel, but all he does is give intel that can potentially save lives.

I hate image captchas.....

The End.

So what do you think Jess will tell SpiderMILF?

That he's Spider-Man, or get mistaken as a mutant?

>Tell me my sons secret

Jesus Christ Bendis, this is just hamfisted.

>Sometimes people see things the way they want to see them
Ulysses has no biases. He sees things based on events and people he knew nothing about.

Bendis?

That he's gay and hanging out with a guy named Goldballs.

"or that he's a mutant"

should've written that better...

the writer?

Bendis keeps trying and trying, but he fails utterly at making Tony's side look convincing.
His arguments are MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE and WE SHOULD LET THE FUTURE TAKE ITS NATURAL COURSE EVEN THOUGH I'M A FUTURIST.

If it were up to him, Thanos would have killed everyone at Project Pegasus and stolen that Iso-8.

She'll say he's gay or find a way to dodge the question entirely, I'll legitimately be surprised if she actually says he's Spider-Man.

I think both sides are pretty dumb Tony's upset about things that aren't the fault of Ulysses' future vision and Carol makes the most retarded decisions when it comes to handling the future visions.

>Thanos is gonna attack!
>Let's confront him with a small group instead of literally everyone!
>The Hulk is gonna kill everyone!
>Let's confront him with literally everyone instead of a small group!
The only way to win Civil War 2 is to just stay out of it.

My memory is pretty awful, which side is the one provoking Vision's apocalypse?

>this cracker serious?

desu i think tony is right.

Yeah they have? There's a couple of tie-ins where crimes were stopped because of Ulysses. In Ms Marvel she's part of a team constantly stopping small crimes before they happen.

However, we don't know if the supposed perpetrators have even been arrested yet. Most comics just doesn't show what happens afterwards. We know that SHIELD doesn't play by the books, and maybe they just snatch them up and say they have enough evidence. I doubt that shit would hold in court but SHIELD doesn't care.

In some tie-ins they pretty much caught the criminal in the act, which gives you plenty of evidence.

I can't remember specific instances other than Ms Marvel, Kingpin and the beginning of the Spider-man Civil War tie-in, but I could be wrong. I can't remember exactly what happens in each either.

Bruce Banner got murdered in cold blood

>Tony's upset about things that aren't the fault of Ulysses' future vision
But doesn't that make him more right?
He's not fighting Ulysses, he's fighting Carol whose poor decisions lead to the things Tony is upset about
He makes some good points about Carol not actually thinking things through and trying to control everything
Why would Carol be the one to enact all of those decisions?

You saw his eyes, he was fixing to chimp out. It was self-defense.

> In Ms Marvel she's part of a team constantly stopping small crimes before they happen.
Yeah, they stopped a villain after he'd already stolen a tank and driven it all around town, but Kamala's sister acts like it's just like stop and frisk and they're being fascists even though she doesn't know about Ulysses.

By Clint Barton acting on his own.

he's Tony Stark's boy toy, accepting money and gifts in return for sexual favors

with Clint's reflexes and accuracy, he could have held off until Bruce's shirt started ripping, when there was a 100% chance he was hulking out. Not just 'his eyes looked like they flickered green to me'

>I can't remember specific instances other than Ms Marvel, Kingpin and the beginning of the Spider-man Civil War tie-in, but I could be wrong. I can't remember exactly what happens in each either.
You are wrong.
In Kingpin, the only people they arrest are guys that are already criminals. They use Ulysses' intel to know where they're gonna be to make their job easier, we only see the Owl and Madame Masque, wanted fugitives, get arrested. Jigsaw even points out that Kingpin's speech is dumb since they've all broken countless laws already.

In Ms. Marvel the only person they arrest is a Canadian Ninja that hijacked a tank. She does tell off a guy that was planning on stealing a bank, but doesn't arrest him.

And in Spider-Man they show one of the best instances of using Ulysses yet. Spider-Man follows a guy who he's told is going to murder 2 people, then arrests him after he breaks into his exe's house with a gun and yells his intention of killing his ex and her new boyfriend.

So nope, no fascism here.

fucking rekt, Tony deserved that shit

>He's not fighting Ulysses
Except he is. He kidnapped him, yelled at him, blamed him for Rhodey's death, tortured him a little and constantly talks shit about him.

Well, Rio knows he's Miles from the last run so I don't know what she could be telling her.

Different Rio, this ones new, or at least has new memories since she only found out Miles was Spider-Man like a minute before dying.

How am I wrong? Those people were arrested because of Ulysses' visions, though they were probably going to be arrested sooner or later anyway. Those books just handled it well, because you first need to show how it works well before showing how it doesn't work well.

Ah, didn't properly read your post.
So we're in agreement. We haven't seen a single case of a pre-crime Minority Report arrest like Tony keeps ranting about.
He's against going after people for something that might happen by going after people for something that might happen.

>and are both have good intentions

Is that supposed to be Rocket?

Thanks, OP.

>The only book where Nova is appreciated is written by Bendis
;_;

So wouldn't that mean that he's actually the one who's profiling Ulysses and Carol's side?

So, does Miles' dad hate Nova for some reason?

Aaand let's cross something on the bingo!

>It all depends on your definition of good
>and for who
Tony has no fucking ground to stand on after trying to force registration. I don't give a fuck if he got a memory reboot, there's no way he doesn't find out about what he had done. There's only two ways he can be making this argument right now. Either Bendis' continuity takes place on Earth-616-1 where Tony wasn't the one spearheading the reregistration act, or the memory backup he got was corrupted and he's had a significantly reduced IQ ever since.

That's fucking retarded. I'm so glad I don't even read Marvel outside of Star Wars and Vision

This would be a good page without the first three panels.

>A person from a different universe having different memories is retarded
Why?

>a person who died in one of the few emotional moments in the series coming back isn't retarded

It's only been alluded to by Agatha. We haven't gotten any specific details on what starts it besides what has happened in Vizh's book (Reaper attack, murder cover-up, uncle being a spy)

It's not like she's randomly back, Miles fed a hungry all-powerful cosmic guy, so what's wrong with that favor being returned? And the only thing really dumb about that situation was that he couldn't make his own food.

>Something a less cynical view of the world would allow

Should've talked to Parker then

If he does, we've seen nothing to indicate it

Yes, though I think Bendis isn't smart enough to realize that.

I don't think they're very good friends at the moment.

If I were Peter I'd still be mad over civil war 1

there's too much real on this page

I hope that whole Friend Zone convo triggers the fuck outta tumblr

As much as I hate Tony because of civil war 1 which was a fucking mistake and the writer should be put to the torch I agree

Fuck can we just fucking start all the way over. Just literally end this universe and start over from square 1

Can we just have Stan Lee take over Disney?

Why the hell does Marvel hate us?
Who is Bendis and why is he the fucking go to guy for them?
HE SUCKS
HE SUCKS
HE SUCKS
HE SUCKS
HE FUCKING SUCKS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

>Inhuman
>Reliable

>Why the hell does Marvel hate us?
you let them go bankrupt in 1996

I was poor I'm 96 goddammit

>I'm
In*

>Dude always finishes everyone else's sentences.

Irony is dead.

Bendis sucks?

It's a job she got hired to do. Why she's out in the fucking open where a normal person can see her is beyond me.

Miles Dad hates all super heroes.

Miles, you should get your computer checked.

When did thick become a new word for fat? Because fat is the opposite of thick, muscle is thick and dense, fat is voluminous.

bump

That was the original Ultimate Miles Dad, we know nothing about 616 one. Events in each universe are way too different.

The writer.

Miles got friendzoned by Kamala? Great!

He's reliable. What does him being an Inhuman hav to do with anything?

Why is Sam the only one crying like a bitch?

More like he hasn't made a move yet.

I know the answer is "synergy," but why did Jessica decide to dye her hair black?

Retard fucked up the coloring of Miles' mom.

He got friendzoned by Kamala.