Will he lose tomorrow?

Will he lose tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I can only hope so.

Here was his speech earlier today. Not looking good folks: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

No, they love him in Wisc..

Sadly no one is going to vote out their congressman if he's the speaker. Theres too much pork in the table.

Anyone know when the election David Duke is in is?

I wish, but no, he wont lose.

I hope so, but not sure.

Was still leading by 7-8 points a week ago, but Nehlen has been running more ads lately and is appealing to the border security issue big-time. I hope it pays off, wife and I are voting for him tomorrow because Paul Ryan is a faggot leftist who needs to be drawn and quartered for his betrayal to conservatism.

It happened to Eric Cantor

November 8.

>border security issue
>wisconsin

what's this aboot, eh?

I'll laugh if he loses but there's basically no chance. I'll be surprised if it's within 20%.

In what ways has Paul Ryan "betrayed conservatism?"

Who cares?

Daily reminder that this is your future president

He will smash his enemies.

holy shit you got me. that's some nasty shit.

Wisconsin Republicans are fucking retarded people

he's the golden boy and hier to the republican party.
This cycle was beneath him, as he stated he has more pressing matters to attend to in congress and doesnt feel like wasting his time being president right now. But, when he feels like the time is right, golden boy ryan is to emerge and lead us to a conservative future we're all dreaming about.

so really, How can you NOT care?

being an open borders globalist cuck

Ok, looking at the moose dead was ok. When he got real close to all those bugs I about threw up.

Oh shit. Looks like I'm a #Kekold now

SURE HOPE SO. FAIL YOU CHEESE HEAD FAGGOT

going for penta.

Come on come on

saved jesus why

penta inbound

Maggots survive stomach acid and will eat through your stomach lining. You're fucked if you eat maggots and don't chew well.

fuck

In what specific statements or legislation have you found these traits displayed by Ryan?

Yes. Kek wills it.

i hope not because then MSM will be

"blah blah drumpf endorsement sucks"

What Paul Ryan has done in his 18 year career:
>Named a post office.
>Changed taxes on deer hunting arrows.
>Established a $3M evidence-based policy making presidential commission, whatever than means.
>Stopped Obama from harming the American people in 100 different ways daily by forcing him to compromise down to 90 different ways.
That's literally it.

I really hope so, but I honestly have no idea how it's gonna turn out

Ryan getting BTFO will be fucking glorious though

I'm #ryanrocket now

if I get repeat digits, he looses

Kek vincit omnia

dubs are proof

Hope so. I'm voting for Nehlen tomorrow.

They import fuck tons of Muslims into that state. That sand nigger owned yogurt company Cho bani operates there and they love hiring Muslim immigrants.

>Will he lose tomorrow?
Yes! Just like Eric Cantor!

That's fucking amazing dude. I can't believe he eats those maggots holieee shit haven't seen a gross out vid that bad in a fucking while.

I don't know, I'll just be happy if he gets egg on his face.

fucking hopefully

Ryan should lose and be added to the list of damages that slandering Trump causes.

You fags don't realize

Trump endorsed Ryan

Now if he loses, it'll seem as though Trump's endorsement hurt him

Don't give a fuck

The media will be shit either way, but only one possibility has a based congressman gaining office

That is the beauty of it because he refused to endorse in the beginning by saying he just wasn't there yet.

>failed to close the carried interest tax loop hole (this allows hedge fund managers on wall street who make billions to pay no tax)
>raised the debt ceiling by 2 trillion and let obama spend money on everything he wanted
>says its "racist" to deny the country from being overrun by mexicans and muslims

His Omnibus bill was the farthest thing from conservatism.

It's an open primary. Plenty of non-republicans will be voting Nehlen.

is it actually?

thats hillarious.

fuck ryan.

Sad part is he'll just end up on wallstreet by next monday like Cantor did

maybe he'll murder his spouse like his mother did.

I know the pundits say that, but what would _you_ say are the conservative principles violated in that spending bill?

wouldn't a thin victory almost be better? he gets told to bend the knee a bit while trump gets "unified the party" points

It would be amazing but all polls show Nehlen behind by double digits.

John McCain, however, could go down, which would be a nice consolation prize. His propaganda broadcasts for North Vietnam leaked recently.

maybe in campaign terms, but ryan will always be an obstacle in a trump administration

> I know nothing about Wisconsin's penchant for retaining incumbents no matter what but let me ask a stupid question

You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

The bill guaranteed the USA goes 2 further trillion into debt.

He's supposed to be the fiscal conservative but he's not.

How about this one:

When Obama rolled out the stimulus in 2008, ryan was BEGGING for stimulus in his riding (aka gibs and handouts) in his neighborhood in wisconsin.

hes not a conservative a all

jesus fuck

No. I badly want McCain to lose Arizona, though.

August 30, Arizona. Get out and vote Kelli Ward on August 30.

he looks like a young president ray_gun right there

If he loses, Trump is done. The republicucks won't stand for it.

If he wins by too big of a margin Trump will be emasculated on the Whitehouse steps.

THIS

purge all neo-cons!

>yfw we will be screaming for a Paul Ryan president in 30 years once the roundups of white cis devils start

He made it official that he was a RINO the second he allied himself with Mitt Romney. What, did you forget about that?

Oh, and when he biblethumped Atlas Shrugged which was around the same time.

Cantor was Majority Leader, not Speaker.

The real reason Ryan won't lose is because he actually spends time with people in his district and they like him. Cantor spent all of his time in DC and NYC, making him a complete stranger to his own constituents.

Probably not. He'll definitely un-endorse the Don Tron afterward, though..

Bring your own pen burger. Ryan must die

I certainly hope so. Paul Ryan is fucking faggot.

KEK willing.

Fucking widow's peak P 90x faggot

>Don Tron.
What?

No, unfortunately.

That would be awesome

What a douche

Keep dreaming. They somehow got rid of Beaner but crazy collaborator cong McCain leaving? Good luck.

If he loses, they will be forced to back Trump because he'll be the first to face a real consequence. From what I hear, Nehlen's ground game is off the hook. Hes got people knocking on 10,000 doors a day and talking to everyone face to face about Ryan. If Ryan loses, Trump wins IMO

kek wills #prexit

I don't know if its comparable but didn't cruz have a great ground game?

His "ground game" was just being a corrupt dickhead. This is an actual ground game.

And, the alternative to passing that bill?

It's different. A congressional district is a lot smaller than the whole country. Even Michigan's 1st district is only 705,000 people, 95% white

this fall go with your gut, vote for paul ryan

Pass actual individual budget resolutions instead of massive anything goes spending bills.

And look how far cruz got compared to the establishment figures that hated him even more than trump.
"the delegates" is a meme because cruz was an actual threat during the first half of the voting season, people are sick of RINOs like ryan, ground game is worth a lot for something like this.

Ryan will probably still win due to name recognition, but i doubt it will be a complete blowout.

The delegates, Ryan... give them to me...

On the second point: could that move in 08 just be viewed as trying to bring back some of his constituents' own tax money, while also saving manufacturing jobs?

Knocking down the Speaker isn't some laughing matter.

Every party-loving Republican in the country will have alarm bells going off. It turns from a party transformation in their mind to a party take-over. They'll all jump ship.

yooo Pauly, dish dem delegates over here nigga

This....although he's just another cuckservative globalist shill.

I don't buy that. We just knocked out Boehner and Ryan is basically the same person

They already jumped ship to libertarians, republicans are trumps america first party now.

Fair enough. Now, what has his opponent done to show that he would be better at following these basic conservative principles?

Duke 2024

not be paul ryan.

this... they voted Cruz 49%... u kiddin me m8... Paul Ryan winning in a landslide...

Nice ad hom. Can you answer the question?

If kek is real he will

Better get as many others to the polls as you can you gigantic faggot

Lol this. He's basically Trump lite. All the America First stuff, but your mom probably wacks off to his picture and subs his name into her romance novels

4dChess.kek

no, I'm not really up for debating things just chiming in here and there.
Didn't cruz say he would never endorse ryan?