Utopia

So, have you accepted the fact that Fincher won't make his masterpiece by remaking Utopia? Do we even have any chances for remake now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdS_VdblFtk
youtube.com/watch?v=IX1jylEGot4
youtube.com/watch?v=sVplt1s9zo4
youtube.com/watch?v=7FeV-7oeK9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want Fincher to remake it when Channel 4 could just fund a new Season of the actual show?

I've accepted that this show is now dead, fuck channel 4

The show is already 10/10 for me, although it would be interesting to see what Fincher would have done. I just wish they fucking made a 3rd season, or even a film, to give it the ending it deserves. Why does everything good get cancelled ;_;

>episode ends
>weird animal noises start playing
youtube.com/watch?v=WdS_VdblFtk
I miss that show

Was there ever a reason for it being cancelled?

Why is the music so perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=IX1jylEGot4

>Why does everything good get cancelled

because normies

Got too real, illuminati didn't like it

some excellent ideas in there but it was just too fucking edgy

That's British Sci-fi in a nutshell

I can't find torrents of this anywhere plz help

actually edginess was the best part (I assume you're talking about Lee and his performance was superior, every time he was on screen I was entertained), what I didn't like that much as the core group, they should've killed Becky at least, somewhere in season 2. Also Wilson was amazing, this show had it's faults but it's still my favourite.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVplt1s9zo4

I just want an ending to the original series. Surely they can scrap enough money together for 6 more episodes.

The worst part was Jessica Hyde. Not a good actress and frankly quite lame with how super special she is supposed to be. It would have been way more entertaining if it was just the fish out of water group on the run.

She wasn't special though, she thought she was because her father told her she was.

She was shit and ultimately useless and there were no quips around that.

She still acted like she was and so did people around her. And her actress was really bad. She didn't even /ss/.

utopia is a piece of shit
all it does is crib off quentin tarantino and other shaggy-dog-tale kind movies.

the only genuinely good scene is when winston winston escapes torture.

the plot is stupid.
>hurr I'm a scientist who has gone mad working for a secret organisation I'm gonna publish my secrets in an indie comic book and 6 hard-core fans will decode my message without telling the wider comicbook community at all.

mikey or whatever the name is of the retarded hitman character is not convincing at all. He'd be caught on cctv after his second murder .

oh and the artificial colour alteration looks like ass.

If you think this thing is a masterpiece then you have abysmal taste.

I agree with all your points but not to the same degree. I didn't bother watching season 2 because while the show looked and felt slick, it also felt really shallow and all the "cinematic" stuff was just there to hide it.

t. twin peaks autistic virgin fan

I've been following this guy ever since I saw Utopia.
Here's a cool video.
youtube.com/watch?v=7FeV-7oeK9g

>He'd be caught on cctv after his second murder .
But the network control basically all of that stuff. That's the point. He can get away with everything.

You're taking it too seriously. Did you think they were aiming for realism?

I don't think it was a masterpiece, but it's not a piece of shit either.

I'm not really seeing why it'd need a remake.

why remake it? fincher would do it justice, but it would still be kinda pointless, like the girl with the dragon tattoo

Not him
>But I like both

S2 was hot garbage after the first episode.

nah season 2 was already garbage (except the first episode). There was no need for season 3, all the questions were answered honestly. At least they cancelled it when in the right moment. I'd rather have one shitty seasons than four shitty seasons.

and remake was fucking pointless. glad they dropped it.

I heard the show went to immediate shit just as it got cancelled.

Also fuck, how long has it been since this had regular discussion?