/who/ - Doctor Who General

Pepi Poupee Edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3205154/phoebe-waller-bridge-next-doctor-who-favourite-fleabag/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4503586/Phoebe-Waller-Bridge-female-Doctor-Who.html
digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a832443/fleabag-phoebe-waller-bridge-doctor-who-denial/
twitter.com/HMcPAgency/status/882599899669430272
denofgeek.com/uk/tv/doctor-who/48818/doctor-who-christmas-special-new-spoilery-rumours
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Chumbley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post cute Annas!

use the catalog sperg

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.) Due date is tentatively August 22nd.

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged

Old thread was almost at bump limit. at least he didn't make it too early this time

who

Gemma Arteron will NEVER be a companion / timelord.
how do you feel

the doctor falls>>>world enough and time

pure kino

I hope Chibbers goes back to having people randomly join the TARDIS team short-term like they did in early nu-who with Adam/ Jack

Apparently posting screenshots is an argument now. At least give a reason for why the episode in which the two Master do precisely nothing and Bill gets saved by a fucking puddle is better than the last episode, which is the first time in over 10 years that the Cybermen were actually scary and not just boring robots.

>Nardole
>the Master backstabbing scene
>I hope there'd be stars
Yes, or at least on par.

That would be great. The TARDIS dynamic is much more interesting when it's more than just the Doctor and some girl from modern-day Earth.

>the two Master do precisely nothing
They plenty of great scenes.

> Bill gets saved by a fucking puddle
It was fine, set up nice in The Pilot.

> that the Cybermen were actually scary
The scenes with Bill coming to terms with the fact that she's a Cybermen was better though.

>THE GIRL IS A MACHINE
>THE WORLD IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS
>AND NOW WE INTERRUPT THIS ACTION-PACKED SEQUENCE WITH A CUTAWAY TO SOMETHING SEEMINGLY UNRELATED TO FORCE A SENSE OF MYSTERY
>THE GIRL/ BOY WHO WAITED
>DAE WATCH/ READ THE MATRIX/ THE RING/ SCP/ 1984
>JOKES ABOUT GENDER ROLES LIFTED DIRECTLY FROM COUPLING (LE MAN IS EMASCULATED, LE WOMAN IS A BITCH)
>MULTIPLE CUTAWAYS TO UNRELATED THINGS HAPPENING IN DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS BECAUSE I'M OH SO CLEVER
>DOCTOR... WHOOOOOOO?

Boy, I'm sure going to miss Moffat!

Yeah. It was equal if not better. The heaven sent music during the ending sequence was amazing.

this but unironically

post kino

You forgot lesbian and dick jokes

As parodies of Moffat go, this wasn't that good. Be more specific.

> THE GIRL IS A MACHINE

What does that even mean?

>DAE WATCH/ READ THE MATRIX/ THE RING/ SCP/ 1984

That made me kek.

I'm gonna miss the Moff as well.

I strongly believe the show would be better off with 2 companions more regularly. Hell, having another companion in series 9 would've been GOAT as fuck.

>I hope there'd be stars
That part was so good. 12 really just wanted to die, he thinks Bill is still a Cybermen, doesn't know Missy stood with him, Nardole probably won't survive long before dying....

That's why he was so mad waking up. He doesn't wanna go on anymore.

Did you also like how every Roman soldier is suddenly into homo buttsex?

12's speech to the masters. I loved how Simm didn't give a fuck about it but you could tell Missy was moved by it. GOAT scene.

That was actually the truth though. They exaggerated it a bit, but gay sex was common amoung Romans, although they didn't call it "gay sex" per se.

Where were you when Moffat redeemed the fuck out of Simm? I used to hate his master but the last two episodes really saved him from the skeleton lightning bolt garbage etc.

Clara was the best nuwho companion.

>make him just like every other master ever with goatee
>redeem

Everyone hates Clara.

Yes.

Is it confirmed that James Corden really is going to be the Thirteenth Doctor?

>What does that even mean?

It's Madame de Pompadour... but she's a spaceship!
It's the library girl/ Donna/ River... but she's a robo-egghead thing!
It's Clara... but she's a Dalek! (twice)
It's Bill... but she's a Cyberman!

Honestly I'm just amazed he didn't do it with Amy. Or maybe he did and I've forgotten. Plastic Rory pretty much counts as this too anyway

no

pepi poupee more like peepee poopoo hahahaa

Fuck everyone then.

OH GOD, IT'S A "WE CAN'T AFFORD EVA GREEN BUT WE CAN AFFORD PHOEBE WALLER BRIDGE" EPISODE

HAYLEY ATWELL BTFO

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3205154/phoebe-waller-bridge-next-doctor-who-favourite-fleabag/

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4503586/Phoebe-Waller-Bridge-female-Doctor-Who.html

Nardole>Bill>Clara>Rory>Wilf>Jack>Amy>Martha>Rose>Donna

Simm didn't need redemption.

POSHEL NAHUI OBRATNO NA SOSACH, GNIDA

DINNER TIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Yeah, I already answered this, but I want to repeat: the Roman soldiers being comfortably willing to have sex with men is one of the most realistic historical things we've seen in Who. Those soldiers being bi isn't that far of a stretch either.

>may 13
Fuck off.

GET OUT DA WAY

>actually saving a gif so poorly made

fuck sake user

OH GOOD, IT'S NOT HER, SORRY

EVA GREEN HYPE AGAIN

digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a832443/fleabag-phoebe-waller-bridge-doctor-who-denial/

What the fuck? Eva Green? The only good actor in that terrible 300 sequel? Is she really be rumored to be the Thirteenth Doctor?

What are some good historical!kino?

Of course the way it was presented was awful, but it's the sort of agenda-pushing I don't mind. Nothing wrong with showing how people of different historical cultures had different ideas about sexuality.

The Romans

Take your pick. The funny thing is that every historical story seems to end up being decent.

Except Black Orchid.

>I was the doctor's best friend.
>i think I'll age him into a house elf and lock him in a cage for a year
>then i'll become a star wars sith lord!

Simm needed redemption

it's so safe tho. they should have an ep where they go to a planet of pedophiles and the companion loses their shit but the doc isn't bothered because moral relativism. imagine the bantz

Seriously, what does kino mean?

Google says it is either a gum or the touch of a female.

But I get the sense this isn't how Sup Forums uses that word?

The Master USED to be the Doctor's friend. Used to being the key word here.

If they want to have nonwhite actors so much don't they write any episodes set in nonwhite historical settings? An episode set in ancient Egypt or tribal Africa or feudal Japan would be great.

Don't even need to go to another planet, Roman boys often had sex with their elder masters. Samurai had a similar deal

Other Lives by Briggs Finish is comfy kino

Bad news mate Clara is back for xmas

twitter.com/HMcPAgency/status/882599899669430272

Well that settles that.

kino means lurk more

Kino = cinema

Fuck's sake.

Kino is German for cinema, from the Greek kίνημα (kinema), meaning "movement, motion" and γράφειν (graphein) meaning "to record".

Oh yeah? Whend they stop then? When they were sword fighting and the doctor ate his sandwich? When the 6th was on trial by the valeyard and the master showed up to clear his name? When he was excuted on skaro then requested the doctor collect his remains?

Oh yeah. They really didn't. Theyre just weirdos who like to fuck with eachother

for what possible reason would it be a good idea to tweet this?

I fucking hope that's true.
And then they'll announce a spin off with eternal Clara and her immortal sidekick fucking around through time.

I like Eva Green, and I would like her as the Doctor, but you Eva Greenites are going a little too far.

Exactly. History was not like today. They had different ways of thinking about history.

Black Orchid is comfy.

Fires of Vulcan.

No. This is straight-up immature edginess.

Actually, straight up "under-17" pedophilia was frowned upon in Roman culture. Post-pubescents "17 years old and up were fine, but if you were screwing a 11 year old, you would still get punished.

It's short for kinomatgraphy
Mainly the idea that a film or tv shot should stand up as if it was a still photograph

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/doctor-who/48818/doctor-who-christmas-special-new-spoilery-rumours

Finally! Someone who appreciates Clara!

I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

Presumably when they grew up. The Doctor wanted to see the universe, the Master wanted to conquer it. Hard to see them remaining friends.

So, how many endings has Clara had now?

The companion that you can't get rid of.

donna is so annoying

all she does is yell

You never had friends it differing goals? Growing up I learned bass while my friend learned guitar. I began writing originals, he stays in cover bands. We both compete to play the same clubs, but we're still friends.

>i think I'll age him into a house elf and lock him in a cage for a year
Perfectly in character for the Master.

And the skeleton Master in The End of Time gets too much bullshit. Yes, he's got a couple of cringy scenes, but overall it's a good take on a dying Master just trying to survive.

Its just a regen cameo.

Crap opinion.

With opinions like that, I bet you like Donna.

How do you know this pedo stuff, Cloister?

That's a bit different to one of your friends wanting to kill and enslave people and you just wanting to see the world.

She lived a thousand lives and died a thousand deaths for the Doctor.
On the other hand, Bill served chips at that one place the Doctor happened to pretend to teach shit. But she's a black lesbian so I guess she's the superior companion.

>be agent
>major newspaper tweets about your client
>it's not true but it could give her a lot of attention, which is good for both of you
>"NOPE ITS NOT HER DONT LOOK THIS WAY"

>Oh yeah? Whend they stop then?
Presumably all the times they tried to kill each other. Planet of Fire and Survival come to mind.

what the fuck is going on
is phoebe waller-bridge a new doctor?

A) I'm not Cloister

B) I like reading about history, and how our values shift across history. It helps give me perspective on what's happening in today's world, and not to take stuff for granted.

Plus, when arguing with /who/, it helps to be accurate with your facts.

I never got the impression from the Ainley Master that he was much of a friend to the Doctor. Similar to the The Roberts Master wanted to kill him and steal his regenerations. Not very friend like.

They did Amy is a Ganger and they did the Tesselecta copying Amy.

see
No.

The next Doctor is David Tennant

Maybe. Maybe not. This may just be the agent trying to get attention as Friendships have ups and downs. Ainley Master represented the utter low of their relationship. It was Simm Master who wanted to restart the friendship, probably due to fighting alongside the Doctor during the Time War.

If Eva Green was the Doctor I could rest in peace, I love her acting and her expressive face and air of fanciness and superiority

I know nothing about Dr. Autism, just saw the pic in the catalog.

The hell is a chumbley?

Might as well have Missy play the Doctor.

Some kind of alien creature from the sixties story I never seen.

Yeah, okay, you Greenites are cool. I too, wouldn't mind a Green Doctor.

If that happens, there will be so many "femdom Green Doctor" sex fanfics.

That's what Moffat said to Capaldi.

Wow, it actually is and all.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Chumbley

HARVEY WALLBANGER