youtube.com/watch?v=fPSM7ei7hOI
youtube.com/watch?v=udanoIRF9RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FUE61GRIvDI
youtube.com/watch?v=HeCO7OnfL4M
youtu.be/z07MMlFqGvQ?t=5m6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chloe

There is a car crash every episode for the first seven episodes

Most of the Lex stuff, getting rid of Lana. Chloe was cute.

Chloe
Lex and his father
Best papa and mama kent
The comfy atmosphere at the beginning and the comic-book crazyness in the end
the second best Lois
on TVThe comic-book that came out after was great

Perfectly summed up

Dat Durance

Chloe, Zatanna, Lex (best one ever)

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Had literally the gayest scene in any cape tv show/movie ever

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xq0T3N0Lr8

-Best live action Lex(though that's not saying much)
-The JSA
-Oliver was actually competent
-Chloe

Oliver a shit

Lois a shit

Lionel a GOAT

Chloe. Or should I say Cumloe.

Man I was gay for that clark.

It was comfy for the era
And comfy still

So Major Zod was written for Christopher Eccleston and he pulled out last minute, right?

I swear to fucking god, you are in literally EVERY smallville thread that I have seen in the last month, posting exactly the same shit over and over

That scene is bro-tier as FUCK

Haven't seen a smallville thread in ages, so presumably I'm not alone in feeling that scene was super fucking gay

it's 2016, you can't be bro, you're just gay.

Fuck off back to /cm/ or /lgbt/.

It's really gay.

But the other user is right.
It's bro-tier as fuck in regards to Flash and Clark in the show

Wasn't there an episode in season 8 where she literally murdered someone and it wasn't brought up again?

I actually thought Lois and Clark's relationship was fun

They had the best episodes of the last half of the series/

Smallville had worst Lois

>all these smallville nostalgia threads in the last year
This show was dogshit. Is it just the same 15 or so posters over and over again or have the underages taken over?

Just because she's not the best didn't mean she was the worst.

The Blue Kryptonite episode was GOAT

Shit taste

these niggers know

came here to post this and gay charities
good job user

as always, red kryptonite episode best kryptonite episode

BAD CLARK IS BACK!

Ultraman was fantastic as well.

>Why are you running?
>Because no one sees Ultraman and lives!

SOMEBODY

>tfw they actually had a CAMEO in the first season
youtube.com/watch?v=fPSM7ei7hOI

SAVEEE MEEEEE

god, the feels... they're returning. I have to watch this series again.

The first and last few episodes of each season were decent but the filler in between was pretty bad, with a few exceptions like the JSA stuff.

Oh god, that is Buffy-tier

>pete
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'd say that every plot heavy episode, when they started doubling into season arcs, where usually bad with good eps spread in drops throughout the season.

I did last year...skipped fewer than I would have thought.

>that time Clark almost killed Perry White
youtube.com/watch?v=udanoIRF9RQ

the biggest drawback for me are seasons 5/7, they were really shitty; if I do a rewatch I like to watch the entire series, not just a part of it.

>I have no reason to stay in Smallville
>You have me
>I'll stay if you catch me

100% hetero.

There are some episodes that I just couldn't get through.
Like some of the "Hey DCU Shit!" episodes.

The JLA introduction episodes with Dr Fate and Stargirl were great. It's a shame the rest failed so badly

I thought that episode was just okay...probably an average episode of Smallville overall.
The only noteworthy thing about it was that, yeah, it is the JSA...but other than that it just didn't hit.

So you don't like the soon to be justice league?

I thought Ollie was great, and Flash was good from the start, but the rest...could have taken or left.

But Jeph Loeb wrote two Red K episodes

Jeph Loeb has a few good Smallville credits.

Bryan Q. Miller, both on the show, and with his Season 11 comics which were totally awesome.

>It's a Designated Dave is overprotective of Smallville thread
My fellow African-American

Lois
Lionel
Lex (and Lex being so very gay for Clark)
The slow burn of Clark and Lois's frienship to romance
Chloe for the beginning (but not so much for the ending)

2 years ago I'd be ripping it apart, but after a rewatch, I have to say...compared to what the CW pumps out now - the writing is more consistent, the acting is overall better, and while it changes shit on a whim...it has a better handle on what to use from the lore and where.

>young clark learns to control his super speed.gif

>The slow burn of Clark and Lois's frienship to romance

this. this is how you made relationship back then, new CW. please get back on track.

No love for Zatanna?

She allowed one of the best episodes to happen, the Hangover parody, so...kudos.

I was mocking Sup Forums's hatred of Loeb. Although, with Nova that may have changed recently

youtube.com/watch?v=FUE61GRIvDI

That episode was the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

And the friendship era was...hotter than just tepid as well
youtube.com/watch?v=HeCO7OnfL4M

Show as a whole was okay, average to above average

Lex was fucking fantastic though

nothing

Lionel > Lex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexander >> Tess

Why was Batman never in Smallville?

Will Welling get a cameo in the DCCU?

Perfect way to do this would be to have Bruce from Gothm visit Smallville as the events of an early season episode of Smallville is going on - being on the edges of the plot.

Embargo because of the Nolan movies so they used Green Arrow instead

>no Green Lantern

fuck you Ryan Reynolds

I think season 11 comic said something about it, but I don't know for sure

Pretty sure it was over by the time the Green Lantern movie came out.

I still blame him

Yeah Bruce and Batgirl (originally meant to be Steph but DC made him change it to Babs) were in the comic

SMALLVILLE was actually pitched to the WB network as a TV show called BRUCE WAYNE, which would chronicle Bruce's transformation into Batman. The network loved it, but the studio pulled the plug on it because they had BATMAN BEGINS lined up and they decided to apply the "revered superhero in his teenage years" to Superrman instead, since his prospective new movie had stalled by then.

Never watcher the show but I'll always remember this video.

youtu.be/z07MMlFqGvQ?t=5m6s

> 5m6s

That moment was prettydope

18+

And now we got Gotham now
Funny how things work out, eh?

I'm slowly watching the show, here's a scene I recently saw

>"Sometimes you have to hide things to protect the ones you love."
>"Clark, that's... Totally retarded."

Lois a best

Is that a real line?

Kek. It was a simpler time.

It was actually an embargo placed by Nolan

Smallville had a better verson of Doomsday than BvS.
Prove me wrong.

LET YOUR WARM HANDS BREAK RIGHT THROUGH

>Batgirl
It was Nightwing

Remy Zero

The BRUCE WAYNE pitch, if anyone is curious.

>18-year-old Bruce Wayne returns to Gotham City after years studying abroad following his parents' murder to sign Wayne Enterprises over to the chairman of the board of directors, Charles Palantine. Bruce is a rebellious, thrill-seeking troublemaker and knowledgeable of martial arts and acrobatics.

>Bruce finds out Wayne Enterprises might be connected to his parents' murders and the rampang corruption in Gotham and decides to stay in the city to expose their crimes, aided by Alfred Pennyworth.

>Bruce befriends Detective James Gordon, who investigated his parents' murder, and Gordon's young daughter Barbara Gordon, who has a crush on Bruce. Gordon often clashes with corrupt Lieutenant Arnold Flass, who is covering up Wayne Enterprises' illegal activities on Palantine's behalf. Gordon is aided by Harvey Bullock and Rupert Montoya, who is often at odds with his troublemaking daughter Renee Montoya.

>Bruce also befriends Lucius Fox, an intern at Wayne Enteprises whose father, Thomas Wayne's best friend, was assassinated by Palantine after learning Palantine ordered the Waynes' murders.

>Bruce's best friend is Harvey Dent, an arrogant and wealthy aspiring lawyer with a dark side. Bruce also falls in love with Harvey's charitable sister, Susan Dent, but despite her affections for Bruce she can't accept his secretive nature and erractic behavior. Bruce also maintains brief relationships with Selina Kyle, a seductive social climber who dabbles in robbery; Vicki Vale, an ambitious young gossip reporter for a television network; and Harleen Quinzel, a young psychology interning at Arkham Asylum, who has a wild side of her own.

>The show centers on Bruce's ongoing efforts to dismantle Wayne Enterprises' illegal activities while also evading assassins sent by Palantine to eliminate him. His prototype suit is a black leather jacket and motorcycle helmet, and he notes how he enjoys the anonimity it brings.

>Best papa and mama kent
i think this about summed it up, we gota to see the man who raised a god.

stupid teen drama garbage, i watched every episode.

The entire script is out there. It would've been an infinitely better show than Gotham.

>the second best Lois
.. who was best Lois?

>Over the course of season 1, Bruce meets psychology professor Jonathan Crane, con man Edward Nygma, failed comedian Jack Napier and even Clark Kent, a young journalist who arrives in Gotham for a Wayne Enterprises-sponsored conference and proves there's more to him than meets the eye.

>In the finale of season 1, Bruce and Alfred discover the Batcave and set up a rudimentary base of operations there.

>Over the course of the show, Bruce briefly joins both the GCPD and the FBI, but resigns because he can't work within the confines of a corrupt system.

>He soon begins clashing with mobsters Carmine Falcone and Rupert Thorn, who are embroiled in a war for control of Gotham's criminal underworld. Oswald Cobbleplot, one of Falcone's enforcer, manipulates the conflict to his own benefit and soon unites Gotham's crime families under his command.

>As Bruce becomes more and more resolute in fighting crime, he begins travelling abroad and trains with several masters, among them Ted Grant, Richard Dragon, Slade Wilson and Ra's Al Ghul, some of which later resurface as his enemies.

>Bruce eventually retrieves Wayne Enterprises from Palantine and uses it to restore Gotham City, while secretly using the R&D department to create an arsenal of weapons through which he can fight crime.

>As the series progresses, Bruce goes from a sarcastic rebel to a disciplined businessman, but Susan realizes he's becoming something else and they eventually don't end up together.

>In the series finale, Bruce would have his final battle with Palantine and expose him for murdering his parents, and return home only to note to Alfred that in further adventures he needs a symbol to strike fear in the hearts of criminals. Show ends with the bat flying through Bruce's office's window.

>The framing device would be Alfred writing his memoirs, several years into Batman's career. He'd provide opening and closing monologues to all episodes.

>friends
>love interest
>sarcastic rebel

Just make a Dick Grayson show if you don't fucking understand Batman.

A lot of this seemed to make it into Gotham

I think they pitched one of those too actually

baka

1, 2, 3 were okay season, 4,5,6,7 were garbage then 8,9, 10 were okay again. what really saved the last seasons for me was erica durance, i don't know how faithful she was to lois as a character, but the actress is so charming and fun and just a joy to watch on screen especially after suffering with lana lang for so long. she infused some vitality in the show, just enough so i managed to painfully finish it

In all honesty that sounds terrible. I mean I know it hits all the right teen-drama bullshit, but it really doesn't feel like Bruce Wayne.

Also every time I read the name Palantine I just end up reading Palpatine, and imagine Batman fighting the Sith.

>do it

can a lightsaber cut through the man of steel?

Only if it's solar powered

Since this is also a CW show I hope they do a crossover on Flash/Supergirl someday

They both have the Multiverse excuse. Even if they're both on their Earth-1.

i don't think tom welling acts anymore, i've literally not seen him in anything since the show ended

>Welling / Rosenbaum cameo in supergirl

MY DICK IS KYPTONITE