youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-1Dqz8Hj8g
thefederalist.com/2016/08/08/contradictory-attacks-on-trump-expose-the-medias-hollow-echo-chamber/
birth-records.mooseroots.com/l/38106755/Michaela-Christine-Ariza
youtube.com/watch?v=18-Ye2L3ej8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

does Kayla have a twitter?

>Pence crowd just BTFO protesters with "USA" chants

Is Nate Silver crazy? He shaded Georgia and SC blue. Everyone already knows that won't happen. Even Obama who was a million times more popular couldn't flip those. Trump has a better chance of winning PA and Michigan than Clinton does winning SC or Georgia. Are the Dems on serious damage control?

>EVERYONE GO AND LIKE THIS CNN VIDEO TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

10th for GTKRWN

post Nationalist architecture.
Trump will make building great again

I have no doubt this is a man.

Did they really try to kill Trump?!?!?!?!

liveleak.com/view?i=4b2_1470573896

jew

I downloaded a new iPhone game last night. Which one of you made this game?

Yes, he's a nut job who is delusional as hell.

Good article about the media frenzy:
thefederalist.com/2016/08/08/contradictory-attacks-on-trump-expose-the-medias-hollow-echo-chamber/

birth-records.mooseroots.com/l/38106755/Michaela-Christine-Ariza

Start a thread for it, this is TrumpGen.

looks like a dude

>like
>cnn

literally what

How heartless do you have to be to protest a Pence rally?

What game is this?

Nate's a quack. He thinks he's the shit for guessing the most obvious election correctly last time.
Wow this vague website has changed my opinion. That you mindless tirpfag.

>Implying we need a different thread to talk about how Trump will revitalize the architecture community

done

So what's the deal with the Monmouth poll lads? They were fairly accurate in the primaries, but the results seem insane, even by CNN standards

>ahppy

yup, its trumps speech

Javelin masters 3

Holy shit their getting the big guns already

im loenly

She lives in Cali, shes from the Central Valley.. and born the same year as me

hng

Underrepresentation of Republicans. It was like 36% Republicans vs 48% Democrats.

Stop making my eyes tear with your pictures burgerbro

>*launches telepathic mind hack*
>"activate voice control capabilities"
>George P. Bush: "It..is time..we unite behind Donald Trump"

Just spilled water on my computer and it died. How fucked is my meme collection on a scale of 1 to JUST??? Money can be earned, but my memes are my babies? Do I have hope, or should I just an hero now?

When are the Nehlen vs Ryan election results coming tomorrow?

GO NEHLEN

CAN HE WIN?

My quads kill hillary on live tv

>Sioux City

If you listen closely to the rally, you can hear Goofy Elizabath Warren's people in the background

I think Trump has Florida safely & NC due to gerrymandering

It's all about Virginia & Ohio this GE imo, maybe he can flip Michigan but it's a long shot, need white workers to come out in droves

Get

Ryan is poised to win in a landslide

But it's CNNs video

I'd rather like the RSBN video with the shitty audio than hand the clinton news network a single like

Well why didn't you say so? You just said post architecture.

I have a fairly big folder.

>He doesn't know about backing up a hard drive

me too user

Out of your pain will come determination to build great monuments to Man

redzpill me about the polls /trumpgen/

>why are they cooking polls so shamelessly
>will it be used as a cover to rigged the election?
>is longroom methodology worth a a damn ven though it show a obama win?

Did not know that meme 2008-2012 stats were still being used as a baseline.

When will this die?

Its real name is Sewer City, Iowa. If you ever have the misfortune of going there or even driving through it you'll know why.

Where and when was this picture taken?

>only poll is from months and months ago

On one hand, I want that faggot to lose. on the other, I want Trump's endorsement to have picked a winner.

Your hard drive is probably fine. Go take it to a repair shop or something, you probably just shorted the power.

Hi Loenly I'm Dad :^)

You're just throwing your vote away if you vote for the green party, dude, and you know you are.

Trump supporters are not GOP crybabies. I don't want to speak for all of us, but one of the main reasons I voted for the guy in PA is because he's tearing the establishment apart from the inside. You will never catch me saying he's perfect, but an outsider has never come this far in my lifetime and that's enough to earn my vote, and checks and balances don't allow any President to become a dictator sans temporary executive orders. I'm way more afraid of a Clinton presidency since the status quo is the reason the country is in the shape it's in, and I'm sorry, but I don't agree things are going pretty good right now. We're in a rut, economically and socially. This election, to me, boils down to nationalism and globalism, and I want my country to stop selling itself out to nations who treat us like a bottomless piggybank. Trump isn't the ultimate answer, but it's a start. If he loses in November, it's all over. I firmly believe that, and you're smart enough to understand why.

>He doesn't back up his memes
Wow user how do you live with yourself?

and the under representation of independents

if their trump vid without political spin gets heaps of likes and views, they'll have to make more of them

Nate had access to Obama's internal polling in 2012 and that's why he was able to guess all 50 states.

He's not some statistical genius. He just had more information than everybody else

Is that Lain's retarded half sister?

The HDD is probably fine you mong

Can I get a link to the polls that only do those 8 counties that are bellweather in swingstates?

Pence is such a /comfy/ laid back speaker

One thing I hope Trump brings back is elaborate podiums. They have such a commanding presence that displays power and authority.

My guess is it won't. Hate to sound like a Bernout, but I don't trust these polls. I don't believe she's that far ahead by any means.

Tbf I think there was one from late July as well. Can't remember the numbers though

Make colonialism architecture pretty good again

Let's hope he doesn't fuckup on his debate. He seems too gentle

He's off the deep end

Sorry user, wrong one

>she

This one showed Hillary up 5.

If that's the best she can muster, it's over for her

Ehre bleibt Ehre und Treue bleibt Treue, keiner kann hindern, dass wir erstarken aufs Neue

I hope you're right and I will do my part to make this vision a reality

He doesn't actually take polls from states. He just applies a state filter to national polls.

That's what they were paid to do.

>will it be used as a cover to rig the election
Possibly. Remember what Obama said when the press asked him about Trump's rigged election remark (from memory): "When Mr Trump is up 10 or 15 points in the polls and then loses, we can talk about a rigged election." This revealed 1) they're rigging the polls 2) how much they can plausibly rig an election.

>longroom
ignore it, garbage in garbage out

what I heard was he was getting hammered because of his open borders, pro-Muslim immigration stance

I doubt they will m8, I doubt they will

Found Kayla's FB, shes in Chico, thats like an hour an a half away. Pretty richie area too.

youtube.com/watch?v=18-Ye2L3ej8

muh first childhood waifu

At about tree fiddy pm, on a wensday afternoon in 1918 i guess

Mussolini was also amazing in the architecture & living art area.

I don't think she is either, when you're getting rallies of 100-200 in the two most important battleground states post-convention, and your online support is almost invisible outside of paid shills, something is very wrong.

I was just bitching about using magic negro numbers as some kind of precedent, especially for the candidate that was dropped by the DNC at the last minute for said magic negro because she was at risk of losing to fucking John McCain

Boston, 1918. British tank showing its firepower by bringing down an old building at MIT.

Pence isn't a 5 year old like Ryan, he will do fine

but I bet they will try to grill Pence on being anti abortion but ignore Kaine is exactly the same

>thread music isn't something by six pence none the richer

brutal stuff

How do they decide to split the sample? Last election percentages? And what variable determines the percentage of the indipendents? Also, is the sample from a single state for example or nation-wide? Do they state anywhere their reasoning on the sample or "just because we felt like it"?

Adding onto this, I have roots in Mexico.
I hate seeing people being treated with slave labor and low wages while being told they are the backbone if the U.S.
Bull. they are cheap labor and nothing more but votes to keep the system in check.
Add to the fact the disrespectful morons that have tarnished Mexicans even further than already have been, and the cartels.
The wall will choke those slimey snakes out, and the people will be forced to fix their homes, if not the old generation (they wont do anything) or the young but reckless generation.
Mexico will get worse before it ever gets better. Under the current leadership, it's on an inevitable path that ruins Mexico, and becomes a parasite to the U.S.

She got booed at her own convention and the democrats had a bunch of people left the party because of her. Yet she got a 15 point increase?

Wow that's a long time ago

It really is an awkward feeling to look at pictures like this one and imagine that every single human on it must be dead by now

As strong as the mountain, as cool as the springs