Favourite joke from the special?

Favourite joke from the special?

>DUDE HAIRY YEAST CUNTS LMAO

that was a good one

>When I was a kid we were so poor, I'd make ghetto jam sandwiches. That's when you take two pieces of bread and JAM them together.

the special

The part where she couldn't accept that she's an awful comedian and blamed the low rating of the special on the alt-right

when she farted into the mic

did she actually tell that joke in the special? cos I remember Tom Hanks saying it in bachelor party over 30 years ago

V A G I N A

cum angels is probably my top

I liked the one about the yeast infection. I mean, it was so vivid i could practically smell the rich bouquet of yeast pus bubbling out of her barnyard beef flaps.

I think it was probably "muh vagina". How does she come up with such original material?

I know this has been said a thousand times before, but she is so fucking gross.

that one joke she made about vaginas

do women actually like her

why am i asking this question here

I watched the first 15-20 minutes before giving up on it and there was actually one good joke in it.
>I tweeted out a photo of myself wearing just underwear. Nothing but underwear. … I’m holding coffee, I’m topless. It goes viral. And that’s when I learned the word you don’t want people to use when a nude photo of you goes viral: brave.

*queefs*
*vomits into her own cunt*

MACHINE GUN SHITTING
JUST DUDHDUDHDUDHDUDHDUDH

I like the bit where she sharted all over the people sitting in the first row

I can't tell if anyone in this thread is exaggerating or if these are jokes she actually told

The part where she talked about literal shit going up her pussy

Only problem is that this is one of the many jokes she stole from another comedian.

"My cunt smells like shit!"

The reviews

dunno, wouldn't be aware of its existence if not for Sup Forums

Because she's a woman, women are funny and smart

watch it yourself

>CASUAL SEX AMIRITE LADIES?

Her cunt that smells like a fucking barnyard on a good day had me ROARING with laughter. Why aren't there more women who feel the need to constantly speak about their disgusting bodily functions to get validated in their victimism?

Why would you subject that poor man to something so vile

>PIGGING OUT ON FOOD AMIRITE LADIES?

you own this pussy