Smear Thread

It's that time again. Post your findings.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/5501449/Buzz_Lightyear_of_Star_Command_COMPLETE_TV_SERIES
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a smear

frames like OP's pic

Oh, in that case.

New/summerfag plz go.
Here's one I capped, during my Buzz Lightyear binge.

man did i want to bang that tangean girl tho

>Seven vaganias

Good taste

Is this how smears all are in western cartoons?
They're a lot cooler in anime I think

filthy weeb

A smear thread!

I'LL SMEAR IT!

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

Are smears being phased-out?

Absolutely not. They are being researched more than ever, and dependent on what director and animator, whether it be western or eastern.

I'm just worried that the style that they're done in will become monotonous. You can only use/post the same smear so many times before it loses it's meaning and it's structure gets copied.

What I would encourage to any person wanting to start in the animation industry, is to go through your favourite source frame-by-frame, whether it be an animated classic or an AKOM produced film.

It's a good practice and tons of animators do it already (Eric Goldberg). The problem is, that whenever someone does go through it frame-by-frame, they are not saving the frames and therefore, not showing them online at all.

That's why it's been kinda dry for awhile.

god, why do haich's females always look so inviting

>someone used my reaction image I made in today's veronica and Betty thread!
It's a good day

so you so do you austists just pause and play the video continuously and waste about an 1 hour (which could have been 30 minutes) to find a mistake?

>mistake
This shit is like animation 101. I dare you to find something that DOESN'T use this technique.
There's no mistake about it

> Bait, the poster.
Smears come in different forms and styles, it's all up to which one the artist wants to use. Stop being a faggot.

Got a place I can download it?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/5501449/Buzz_Lightyear_of_Star_Command_COMPLETE_TV_SERIES
Enjoy. Just a heads up, the first two are actually a pilot of the movie, but the third part is missing. Bit of a bummer cuz there are slight dialog and animation differences from the final version which was interesting.

Holy shit thank you! I never got to see anything besides the pilot movie and that time travel episode.

I've actually categorized them in the last smear thread, along with some interesting production notes, like how many frames are drawn for each episode.

But yeah, it`s all up to the artist and the director. In some circumstances, there's a harsher environment in order to keep "on-model", so the animation is more limited.

That's why most of these smears are found in shows with simplistic shapes (which gives more slack to the artists), or done with animators who know how to draw smears well.

Imagine

>Mantray moving at a very hihg speed

How about you educate yourself instead of being a gigantic cum guzzling retard jerk?

Does this count?

Does anime use these?

> Animation smear
> thinks that's a mistake
Please fuck off underage summerfucker
Only things like nuPPG are a mistake.

Yes, just in most of the time it's just that "sword slash" kind of effect or the "speed line" effect. All good animation use it in some way.

dat thicc thigh

HNNNG THICKER

>absolutely disgusting