How is the housing market in your cunt

how is the housing market in your cunt

>ground rent
???

Basically you own the house but not the land, and you pay the owner of the land a certain amount for having your house on it.

I feel for them, but why would you not check the details of something like this before you bought it?

apparently they trusted their lawyer to notify themselves of these kinds of things and he failed to do that

Ah, I guess we kind of do that too and call it a tax, but it's cheap.
Mine is $600 a year, and I own acreage

i imagine this comes on top of property taxes

>Captlsim is good

Except your property tax generally doesn't double every decade and you can always just sell the house to not have to deal with it.

Damn, that sucks. The person I bought my house from made no money off of the sale because apparently it changed hands five times with no one realizing there was a lien on the house, so all the money went to the bank.
This is different from tax, a tax goes to the government for funding, this goes to a private individual for profit.

If you live in the relevant parts, it's absolutely horrid.

>why would you not check the details of something like this before you bought it?
Maybe they did and just didn't realize that a 7% annual increase would cause the rent to grow at an exponential rate, doubling every decade.

Gee I wonder what the (((background))) of the owner is.

If i work for 30 years i might afford 1 room apartment on outskirts of New Moscow.

>doubles every decade
>gets dubs

you don't own it, you essentially rent it from your government
your country owns 100% of it's land, otherwise it wouldn't be country

>how is the housing market
basically just fuck my shit up

It's booming but I bought in at around 50k. My house is now worth 160k.

>88
>dubs
Checked.
Nice.

Here we would expect the notary doing the inscription to notify the buyer as a neutral third party, having said that bienes inmuebles (inmobile goods for lack of a better translation) are considered accessories to the property and not separate in our civil law code.

We also have laws against these types of contracts, corruption aside the whole system of civil laws is predicated on protecting often illiterate peasants from being taken advantage of in this way.

I'm surprised this is the UK and not the US, couldn't they appeal this to the European --- Oh wait, nevermind.

t.flyover who probably has a bigger house in a whiter area than me

Around me in Long Island they just keep building and every house is 1mm+, I can't think of anything I've seen for below 800k. Its caused my region to bleed smart hardworking young people because a "starterhome" is unattainable outside of ms13 shitholes

I do live in Tennessee but my neighborhood is mostly black and hispanic. Middle-class black and hispanic tho.

It is sorta reasonable.
A small apartment is ~5x average wage in the capital, and closer to ~3-4x average wage elsewhere.

Low income inequality make homeownership within the reach of everyone save the underclass (part-time casual workers, longterm unemployed and disabled people on low incomes)

Since homeownership is close to 80% here nearly everyone is in the property market, either by due inheritance, or having bought a property themselves.

In order to buy property people mostly rent in a flatshare and hoard money for a large enough deposit or get some money from mum and dad. There is a real aversion to renting and having bought a home is seen as a core part of having made it.

Are you renting or living with your parents?

Depends on the country. In free countries you own the land and the state protects your right to own it. Since they're the only one with a military they can take it away from you if they really had to.

>Leasehold
>House

???

Idiots got what they deserved. I dodn't even know there was such a thing as a non-freehold house.

you do own land, at least in a proper 1st world country
the government protects your rights to it otherwise nobody would 'invest' in property

Mom just built her house for retirement in the countryside. So i guess things are good.

>flyover
>cheap property and no shitskins
sounds like heaven

Do they ever change facial expression?

True, I am an electrician and can easily find work pretty much anywhere in the country, so I am thinking about going somewhere else where the housing market is more reasonable. I like living in Toronto, but I also would like to own a house someday and it isn't going to happen here. At least I have the option, I have friends who work white-collar corporate jobs and they are chained to this city.