Comic Con Weekend of Pain

Ahh... late July, comic con is once more upon us. But even worse than that is the return of the storytime weekend of pain. What are you hoping (or dreading) to read this year Sup Forums?

New Secret Wars shit

Ultimate End

Okay last year storytimer here: Give me your worst DC books, keep mind that I'll do Act of God's, Created Equal and Superman: At Earth's End. The first two because they my personal favorites

Dear Christ, no. Just remembering it makes me so fucking angry.

What, you don't want to even see the last few pages of copy and pasted headshots being removed and a double page spread of a white page?

user
STOP

Act of God is the shittiest of DCs modern era events/otherworld stories. Its perfect

Amazons Attack?

What's the crazy-ass Claremont elseworlds story where Superman gets turned into a centaur.

The sequel to that elseworld where Clark is sent from earth to Krypton when Earth is gonna be destroyed gets so fucking shitty.

Batman Odyssey?

The Movement?

And is Death of the Family shitty enough for you anons?

im voting for this

I'm joining the party this time.

Chuck Austen's Superman is one I missed last year.

The first 4 pages of Finch's wonder woman were pretty bad.

>Finches Wonder Woman

too horrifying, even for SoP

The Batdick sucking in that is hilarious. I have a fond love to Catholic Wonder Woman

Perfect. Give me more

Whom Gods Destroy. Excellent user

Odyssey ain't shit, just crazy. Doesn't fit the requirements

Oh sweet jesus. How in the fuck was this ever made?

I know its recent but Angela Queen of Hel should be done

Give me issues numbers for Chuckie Superman

Anyone remember which issue of Wolverine introduced Mister X? In all my years I've never seen a bigger fucking edgelord than him.

It starts as one of the worst, but finds its footing and settles on somewhere between mediocre and awful for most of its Satan thrice cursed run

>Finch

Bomb Queen.

New 52 Stormwatch

Whichever numbers you want, because all but the last issue were absolute garbage in everyway.
I can't remember which issues the owl rape and creepy stalker Midnighter were in specifically if that's what most people would want to see.

The one War Machine comic with the horrific 3D model art.

Can't help but imagine Unreadable Squirrel Girl will be on the docket.

I was going to suggest that but then I realized it's really fucking long.

Although we did read Girls...

Superman 188, Action Comics 814-825.
There's also a couple of short stories and another Man of Steel issue he wrote but those are honestly not that bad, at least not SoP bad.

>owl rape
>bad

I think you mean "completely hilarious"
No but seriously New 52 Stormwatch isn't as disgustingly bad as some of these other books.

Almost seems TOO obvious. We've all read the horror storytimes at this point.

>I have a fond love to Catholic Wonder Woman

Fuck, I am Catholic and even I thought that was stupid.

Death of the Family desu
I remember Sup Forums's rage from when the last issue first came out and I want to experience it again

Yeah that's why I love It

MOON NAZIS

I forget the actual issues, but it was two issues of JSA Classified with literally the worst art I've ever seen. Any JSA Storytime regulars remember what I'm talking about?

Also it's the storyline that made Sup Forums hate Snyder completely.
CoO's ending soured some but many were hopeful, but DOTF just dropped the ball and Sup Forums never looked back.

One of the storytimers from last year here. Going to be redoing US War Machine 2.0 and Ghost Riders since those two are EGREGIOUSLY bad.

I've got some other QUALITY comics lined up though. This'll be a fun one.

Marvel (Gwenpool) Holiday Special, specifically the She-Hulk part drawn by Langdon Foss.

>dc

I'm looking forward to it. I mean, I'm terrified but in the way one is before going to a haunted house. US War Machine 2.0 gave my eyes PTSD.

That Crossed story with the misogynerds from a few months back that was a hilariously terrible mix of Elitingville, Misery, and I Spit on Your Grave.

T H E
U N F U N N I E S

Also maybe Deathmate because of autistic writing and Liefeld

Flash Rebirth (the original one)

That has some missteps but it isn't anywhere close to the other shit being suggested.

Ah, my bad. My suggestion still stands in general, though.

Avengers Assemble picture comic

The Benis one?

I don't get that one, name?

Alright I'm joining!
I'm gonna storytime chuck austen X men run and maybe current hellcat

Do I need anything else?

Would All Star Batman & Robin fit, or is that so retarded it counts as being entertaining?

Last Son of Earth?

I'm guessing Trouble comes this way.

All Star Batman & Robin is good.

Noted

It's so retarded it counts as being entertaining.
Odyssey and TDKSA are this too.

>Any JSA Storytime regulars remember what I'm talking about?
Yo.

>mfw that artwork

Ah Max US War Machine, a classic

Is there a way to automate the process of image dumping, or do you always have to do it manually.

Sup Forums gold account

Well, you could buy the pass. Then you just load all the images, hit submit once, and let it go.

The only other thing you can do is try to load as many captchas as you can, one after another. They'll count towards subsequent posts, but I think you can't verify more than 10 at a time.

I'm not opposed to the idea of rendered artwork, but they seriously couldn't get a company that could do better than early PS2 shovelware? I know 3D graphics technology wasn't great at the time, but this is ugly even for the time. Fucking Beast Wars looks better than this.

>All Star Batman & Robin
Kill yourself.

I would agree ASBAR being entertaining because WHORES but not TDKSA.

The Widening Gyre. Possibly the worst comic book in existence.

SO MANY REACTION IMAGES

Personal preference: HIBY. Haven't seen it in a while.

HIBY?. Don't know that one

Oh yeah. It's like everyone in that comic is slightly melting and high off their ass.

And the twist is classic COMIC BOOKS.

Name?, to add it to the collection

Countdown.

Be the hero we need.

It's not DC. It's a fan-fiction of Last Avatar.

JSA Classified #29, #30, and #31. Officially titled "Mr. Horrific" for some reason.

Not Marvel or DC, but it deserves to be storytimed:
LIBERALITY FOR ALL

It's about a dystopic timeline where Al Gore became president in 2000, and in the future Fox News personalities like Sean Hannity are freedom fighters in a world run by weak liberals that bow to the UN and Osama Bin Laden.
I am not kidding, look it up

Alright I'll see what I can do since the queue is getting big already

592 and 593

Alright thanks

Only 6 issues but it certainly made an impression.

You could do a whole chunk of Rob. Deathstroke, Hawk and Dove, X-Force, Youngblood, etc. Can't go wrong.

I've never read any of it but I hear horror stories about 90s Fantastic Four. Any way we could include some of that?

Teen Titans Earth One

Forgot this was a thing too

that's just mediocre

90S AS FUCK

YOU KNOW ITS LEGIT CAUSE THAT HOLOFOIL COVER BABY FEEL THE X_TREEM

Did you know the Insane Clown Posse had a long-running comic from Chaos?

Truly a miracle.

War games no idea about war crimes.

Chaos put out some real shit

If you can find this, it is exactly what you would expect a Warrior comic book written by the Warrior to be.

Literally any biography comics from Bluewater

I need this in my life

>mfw DESTRUCITY
Sup Forums needs this. All this bitching over mediocre comics as if they're the worst thing ever. You whiny little bastards don't know shit.

the Lady Gaga one is amazing

a taste

Aren't they called Stormfront now?

yes i need to read this

Hey remember when the Punisher was an angel who pulled magic guns out of his ass well now you do

Can't go wrong with Chuck "U.S. War Machine" Austen

Wait what

WHAT

WHAT RUN IS THIS

Those body shapes are out of control.