The Justice Society of America

>The Justice Society of America

>trusting Guggenheim anywhere close to the JSA

Nothing is capable of getting me hyped about the CWverse ever again.

Can you read?

no Johns no watch

Guggenheim's name might not be on there, but he's still the showrunner.

But fuck it, they can't keep me from hoping.

I don't trust them.

Johns picked the JSA line-up for it

Yes. But I also sat through the first LoT season where they promised the moon and stars and we got a fat load of nothing.

Kendra's gone and no more crappy Hawks so it's already improving

Yes but if the showrunners haven't leaned any lessons from the first season, if won't fucking matter anyways.

It's not the same.

You just know we'll get the same shit in regards to badly written love triangles, wooden acting and lack of any sort of interesting character development with other characters though.

Nothing has changed as long as the same people are still in charge.

Is Guggenheim the Bendis of DC? They even look the same.

DC doesn't have a Bendis. There is no writer that used to be really good but then went to shit and was put on everything at DC.

good thing snyder is contained on batman

Some would say Johns, but they don't know shit.

Johns still has continued to write good stuff even if his JL was uneven and ended in a huge over-promised, under-delivered event arc. And also unlike Bendis, he got kicked upstairs and isn't writing books at the moment.

After last year, I don't see any reason why I should be excited for LoT, Arrow, or Flash. They can promise anything they want but it's become abundantly clear they either refuse to or are incapable of delivering on a single one of those promises.

I would rather have the JSA back in comics

They are clearly making shit up as they go along and just throwing in comic references to keep comic readers watching. I don't actually believe they even enjoy the source material at this point.

According to Johns, we'll have that soon with Rebirth.

What did they promise?

Considering what Guggenheim did to Alan Scott, I'd say you're right in assuming he doesn't enjoy comics.

This.

This is why I was really worried about Supergirl moving to CW, they did a much better job dealing with worldbuilding and introducing new bits and names in ways that tied into the overall story arc. I expect that to go straight out the window now.

>flashpoint promise
>just gonna be a one ep thing about someone in the cast dying only for Barry to reset it
Calling it