Europeans need to learn from Americans

I know you all think of us as some fat sharters that shitpost about racist stuff mindlessly, but hear me out

Europeans can learn from Americans. America is literally just an extension of Europe and has been until 1965.
I see the same qualms on here and other places online that Europeans have with eachother:
"OMG krauts are all evil nazis they want to control europe"
"Poles are just white niggers fucking plumbers in england"
"All Russians are evil muh Putin boogeyman they will invade us:
Etc

Americans are literally evolved Europeans in a sense culturally, we learned to get over retarded minor differences and create this superpower of a country with one common flag and language.
Mind you, the ideals of America have been left behind since 1860 and is ran by Jews since 1965, but the people still carry these values.
>muh trump voter IQ rednecks
>muh varg boats
Small portion of the population

this.
Recreating Europe in our own image after WW2 was the only way we could make them develop and stop going to war with one another. They should say thank you more often.

But they did learned.
Which is why United States of Evropa is future.

Yanks are a disease.

I'm not going to go far enough to defend American imperialism in Europe, only because it is compromised

La Creatura

>american states are the same as european countries
american states all; share the same language, share a mostly cohesive outlook, have mostly the same cuisine (a mish mash of what immigrants brought over, bastardised into a big hot mess)

European countries do not share the same language, do not have the same customs (though similarities exist), have vastly different ideas of what their identity is and what they want it to be, on the whole do not want a united states style setup, have a history of disagreements and war that outlives the entire concept of the USA and goes far deeper than some puny mutt civil war.

Saying your states are like european countries is like saying a cat is like a dog because they both have tails.

>Europeans can learn from Americans
Stopped reading there

>dude America isn't anything like Europe even though it's a bunch of Europeans working together to make the best country in the existence of the world and it only had a civil war xdd
Get your head out of your ass you didn't disprove anything

>its another episode of mutts embarrassing themselves on Sup Forums

Are Americans essentially Australians?

Literally how am I embarrassing myself? These are facts

you're missing the point. Settlers came together through generations to become one mass group. In europe this neither needed to nor did happen.It still doesn't have to but it looks like this will eventually happen with the EU. People set aside their differences out of necessity to survive. This concept doesn't exist in Europe because it isn't necessary

>it isnt necessary in Europe
>despite world wars and invasions and why they EU even exists and upcoming conflicts with demographics

What in the hwhurld.

>We're basically evolved Europeans
What is it with this unhealthy obsession so many of my fellow mutts have?

>we learned to get over retarded minor differences and create this superpower of a country with one common flag and language.

I bet if I said we should do this on a worldwide scale you would call me a globalist cuck like the retarded LARPing faggot you are.

>84646673
I think all European countries and extensions of them should do it, not every country
I have no idea how I'm larping

Belarus and Iceland living under one harmonious rule, I can see it now!

Well if you allow Belarus migration to Ireland there would be no Belarus.

But Trump voters are the only worthwhile thing left in the US.

If you didn't vote Trump in the generals chances are you are a braindead liberal who is completely unconscious about demographic statistics, has no pride in his heritage, no desire for personal safety and long-term political stability and is probably infatuated with globalist and multicultural sci-fi utopia memes and has an unhealthy amount of phytoestrogens in his body.

>Always fight for liberty
>Let the police make you play Twister and then shoot you
>Let police shoot women and grandmas
>Let police shoot your dogs
>Let a literal Pajeet cuck your internets
>Let a Slavaboo run your country

>will

Hahahaha