CIPHER'S STATUE'S CALLING YOU
THE SECRET MAP IS IN YOUR HAND
TO TRACE THE CLUES ACROSS THE LAND

Second message decoded:

DON'T FORGET IT'S ALL FOR PLEASURE - THE
HUNT ITSELF'S THE REAL TREASURE - BUT A
PRIZE AWAITS THE FIRST ONE THERE - BE SAFE,
BE SMART, AND OF COURSE BEWARE

what do the red letter mean if they are put together? What does the botto paragraph say?

R U A S I A

Is it really happening again?

And it's not a ruse this time?

It's happening user

So Hirsch probably went on that globe trotting vacation to hide clues didnt he.

IT BEGINS AGAIN

No, it's RUSSIA.

The letters are UXVVLD

The first person there needs to be one of us.

So we can take the gloating photos and the glory.

Wearing a MAGA hat.

Is he rich now?

>Wearing a MAGA hat.
I can imagine how much this would piss Alex off

ALEX! YOU MAD MAN!

I have a theory about this.

>Alex puts the statue near some woods
>He hides inside of it waiting for someone to pull his hand
>Alex pops out from Bill to attack unsuspecting traveler

IT'S A SCAM!

Man, fuck that.

I would rather play Pokemon Go than to find a stupid statue.

We gotta google hard to find out what's the building pictured on the left. We can assume it's in Russia based on the clue. The image on the right side appears to show where the box with the clue is located exactly inside that building.

It appears to be a plan of a church. Alex has been to BigFestRussia in St. Petersburg, so that's a likely location.

You want us to go to Russia? Nope.

Why don't you let our Sup Forumsmrades do the work for us. Just ask Sup Forums to help us.

I got the time off and the resources to go to oregon Tuesday, if I find it I aint wearing a maga hat but ill hold up a /gfg/ notecard for yall or something

How much does it cost to go to Russia? And besides, Sup Forums doesn't work nor has money.

Fuck that noise if its in russia though

FOUND IT. Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg!

You might want to put a hold on that thought until we get more clues as to where exactly it is.

There's a clue in a box somewhere in St. Petersburg Russia which will give us a hint.

So far it looks like it's in Russia not Oregon

The statue is in Oregon.

The clue we are looking for is in Russia.
There it is!

Good job!

Fuck that, tell some Russian to go there instead.

Clue is exactly here

Has anybody figured out what 8-15-10-19-5 means? when I pass it thru the decoder I get
HOJSE. Maybe it's another cipher? or coordinates?

Why the fuck would Alex hide Bill in Russia? Why not Oregan instead?

That's only where a CLUE to the statue's location is.

Nicely done. Know anyone in Russia? You have to then run it in Atbash, then caesar, and it translates to "PINES". Read the thread, user.
That's where the CLUE is, not the statue. The statue is in Oregon.

>dat pattern on the front "triangle" of the church, under the dome
Das the one on top of the code page lads

Possibly a series of clues with the final destination with the statue being in Oregon

Well spotted

what the fuck did he mean by this
not even memeing

Hey, you see the second circle in the image Alex tweeted? It's pointing to where exactly the clue is. Do you have street view of the location so we can see where exactly the circle is pointing to?

That the statue is real and deniers better get ready to be btfo.

Can someone tell Sup Forums to go find the clue for us?

I'm looking for better photos already. Check out these markings too

Here's a pic of where it is

I know a friend of a friend going to St. Petersburg next week (i think), but I have a feeling that'd be too late.

If it's something he or someone tied to him put there by hand, would it even show up in Street view? It's have to be fairly up to date.

>week

we need that shit right now.

>Do you have street view of the location so we can see where exactly the circle is pointing to?
Pic related is best I could do on Street View, but the shot was from August 2015 unfortunately so no real use.

You can see the wave/spiral pattern on the block checks out tho

Perfect, user. This is it.

See

That's it! Nicely done! Alex visited St. Petersburg in April. We need someone to go find the clue and post it ASAP.

Ask Sup Forums or /out/

>Alex visited St. Petersburg in April.
Honestly, what are even the odds some shit will still be lodged between a pillar and a... block... that was shoved in there in April?

I'm 100% sure that the final clue will give us pages and word numbers to look up in the Journal, which will then compose the true location of the statue.

>Playing feed Google your data for a shitty App game that doesn't even have all the Pokemon

Well can I ask, do you know anyone from Russia? Or are we wasting time here.

I don't know anyone from St. Petersburg, unfortunately, and it's night time in Russia right now so it's doubtful that they'd get up and went there if they didn't know about the show.

Looks like a couple of St Petersburg folks on tumblr are going tomorrow

>Stupid statue

Fuck off, this is not any statue. This the BILL CIPHER one, user.

You think we could convince some St Petersburg user/s from /out/ to help us out?

I heard that reddit are recruiting Pokemon go players since there must be some wondering around St Petersburg right now.

Itll all be locked and loaded for when all the clues are found

Didn't think of this, but i see enough of them wandering around the parks at 2am that this probably isnt a bad method

So now it's just waiting to see who gets there first. great.

OH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT last time we thought we had one up on on tumblr and reddit and now TUMBLR OR REDDIT ARE GOING TO BEAT US AFTER ALL THAT I'm so FUCKING MAD!!!

I think last time everybody was led in circles for days. Weren't people looking all over Oregon for a type of fern or something?

Hey man don't let it get to you, they might get the clue but we might get the statue.

And pokemon is still better than GF.

On Sup Forums this random dumbass was pretending to be Bill and we thought it was Alex. When he gave himself up we pretty much collectively realized the whole thing was bullshit and it fizzled out from there.

To my knowledge pretty much nowhere else actually did anything outside of the initial "OMG WHAT IF WE WENT AND FOUND IT!"

>It's actually real
>b-but the Bill statue hunt is bullshit, why do people waste time on this shit? It doesn't exist, stop being autistic
BTFO
T
F
O
APOLOGIZE.
NOW.

Dang, my friend studies in St. Peter's but he's on vacation for the summer.

Tumblr already has people in Russia going to look in St. Petersburg, is anyone here from Russia or does anyone speak Russian?!

vk.com has gigantic Gravity Falls online fan clubs, maybe we could ask them to help and still have the win under the Sup Forums banner

Reddit beating us would be one thing but tumblr would be humiliating

For fuck's sake WE ARE LOSING ALREADY REE
Why isn't Sup Forums going apeshit?
They should remember the wacky races.

Alex must have put a clue at Kazan Cathedral when he went there for BigFest. I wish I knew someone there.

Ask Sup Forums for help?

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT
WE CANNOT LOSE
EVERYONE SHOULD BE INTO THIS
REEEE

I posted a thread on Sup Forums but noone seems to care

>Why isn't Sup Forums going apeshit?

I think because the finale made a lot of people lose their love for GF and they moved on to Loud House or Star Vs or Steven Universe or some other thing.

If this Bill statue hunt was during the early half of season 2, there would probably be more buzz.

You guys are paranoid. You gotta realize that nobody is trying to find it "for tumblr" like Sup Forums anons want it "for Sup Forums."

The only reason to go out of our way to get one of our guys there first would be so we could pull and BTFO the manlet for all eternity. Anyone from tumblr is just a useful idiot.

I really hope we don't loose to Tumblr. We'd never be able to forget about it.

Try the Russian general.

>Sup Forums is just bantering
For fuck's sake.
Let's try with /x/, they love ARGs.

That's loser talk, it's already blowing up all over tumblr and tumblr fujoshits are talking about tumblr unity and teamwork and friendship and all that bullshit to find the statue. This will be a humiliating loss for Sup Forums, also there is an actual prize.

Its just because the show is over. Plenty of people liked the finale, myself included. But people have moved on. Im grateful for one last mystery though. Curious to see what the next clue is!

What if, what if
>A shit load of peple is traveling around the world to find clues.
>Some drunkyard in Oregon just stumbels on some weird ass triangle statue and takes it without posting any photos.

>tumblr/reddit does most of the work
>they reach the statue
>it's freshly hot-glued
I could live with that.

Ask /x/ and anywhere with Russia users, someone in St. Petersburg needs to check.

It made sense for people not to care before because there was nothing real to go on, but now there is. It is definitely real.

>Ask /x/ and anywhere with Russia users, someone in St. Petersburg needs to check.
Done. Monitoring threads like a hawk.

St. Petersburg is an 18-hour-drive away from me

Wondered how far we were gonna get without a mention of hotglue.

Is there a Russian board or does anyone here have a vk.com account where we could ask someone to go look and find the clue?

So what, Alex saw all the people looking for his statue that wasn't there and thought, hey, HERE's an idea?

You were supposed to do that the first time round, you fucking hack.

>St. Petersburg is an 18-hour-drive away from me
GOGOGO

Why did this make me laugh so much?

Thanks NT, you the real MVP

Probably waiting for journal release/kids to get out for summer.

Theres footage of the statue in the final episode you retard. He probably waited for the reveal to coincide with the book release. Its a fucking masterwork

The ARG was always real.
Remember the code from the final episode? Yeah, turns out this was planned from the beginning.
BILL STATUE DENIERS BTFO

>St. Petersburg is an 18-hour-drive away from me
Well you better get going then.

>Let me allude to it just enough to make it a thing but then actually make it a thing six months later when everyone's long-since given up on it.

At this rate tumblr will have put dozens of shitty flower crowns on the statue by tomorrow morning

>Everyones given uo
>Reddit is all over this shit

Someones just butthurt that Reddit is gonna beat us to it

THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING

Even worse, tumblr will win.

Reddit is armchair dilettantes. The only real autistic obsessive part of GF fandom still standing is the Billdip shippers.

Tumblr will find the statue and then I will kill myself.