Daily reminder that Stanley Kubrick is a talentless hack who ripped off people who did it first and better

Daily reminder that Stanley Kubrick is a talentless hack who ripped off people who did it first and better.

>and better
that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Hi Stephen King

This is the so called greatest director of all time?

Those two shots are not even remotely similar.

t. kubri*k

I am the OP you dingus.

yeah ok kubrick

get out of here Kubrick!

k

Maybe but he retained his artistic integrity and didn't sell out or bow down to anyone; that is a lost art-form in itself.

t. kubrick

>he thinks originality exists in film

How does it not?

I would have zero problem being based kubrick since he's one of the most remembered people in the history of cinema.

Welles, Kubrick and QT didn't take shit and I respect them for it; it really does show in their films.

Nigga....

What's wrong?

Are you the same person who thinks Baby Driver is a rip-off of Drive?

Serious question.

Literally everything in film was made during the silent era. All else after is just mixing and matching things already established

Okay, so what movies did King Kong rip off?

The Cabinet of Dr.Caligari

Journey to The Moon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wretched beast falls into forbidden love with a beautiful woman
>Fights to keep her under his control

Cabinet did it with a zombie that was actually in a nut house and Kong did it with a giant ape

Haven't you ever heard that there are only like 7 stories that are ever told? Originality is something that only exists to people who've never tried to make anything

You're not getting it. While I don't agree with the person you're responding to that "everything" was set out during the silent era. My argument is that ever since the fucking train pulled up into the station, film, has been a self-referential medium as far as visuals go.

Im going to ignore that Kubrick only did adaptations so the work he did was never his in originality. despite that, its not about the concept but the execution.

why do you mongs not realise this?

The world is about ripping off people. The better you are at it, the more successful and wealthier you´ll be in life.

No it's not.

These movies are not even remotely similar to King Kong.

Maybe you're just too dumb to tell

>and better

That's where you are wrong megautist and korinefag.

>shitty forgettable shot from who knows what shitty as sub B movie
Vs
>great shot from the most memorable scifi film of all time
Huh making me think

Reminder that D.W. Griffith did everything first.

This

How is a bunch of scientists going to the moon in any way similar to King kong?

All stories are essentially different versions of the same thing

muh shots
muh monologues
muh acne