Has there ever been a more overrated, shitty actor in existence?

Has there ever been a more overrated, shitty actor in existence?

Gyllenhaal
GOSLING
Leo

Heath Ledger

Yes, there has.

Like........literally every other actor.

he was good before all the drug use aged him by 200 years

Al Pacino

In the 80s both Corys were trash but kept getting work. Glad at least one of them are dead.

>he was good

got any proofs?

Sean connery
Tom hardy
Meryl streep
Heath ledger
Jennifer lawrence

yes, look at his face.

>Tom hardy
>Meryl streep

objectively wrong

Charisma and luck are all you need in acting sometimes. He was a pretty blue collar type of guy, he's a working man's actor.

Go back to you know where he's right.

Oh yes.

>luck
(((yeah totally)))

doesnt really count, no one considers him a good actor

>the other cory
>getting work

come on

Leo is my pic. His SNL skit-tier accent in the Revenant finally cinched it for me.

Meryl Streep isn't a bad actress, but that doesn't mean she isn't horribly overrated. She has an obviously limited range outside of a few one-off, and her range is generally "Condescending Bitch" which is just her being herself, and "Condescending Prude".

When she was younger, before Hollywood inflated her ego to the size of jupiter, she admitted several times that her acting range is rather small and she can't act without another person on screen to support her. Which is still completely true to this day.

Jim Carrey, Daniel Day Lewis

I wish Harrison Ford was a cute anime demon girl

>GOSLING

Ring-a-ding, baby!

Sounds like you haven't seen anything from the first decade or two from his career. Believe me, you really should. I agree that Streep is overrated due to her being Hollywood's favourite (the next will be Winslet) but she's an absolutely fine actress.

Harrison Ford just plays himself in every goddamn movie

He has zero acting talent, I don't know how he got into it in the first place. Was it Lucas alone?

>license to drive
>lost boys
>l-lots of....others

good looks
how do you think henry cavil is fucking superman and that aussie dude is thor, they are both dogshit actors

stay salty

So do Gosling and Stone.

>how do you think henry cavil is fucking superman
Yeah no shit, the man literally looks superhuman. He's a middling actor but I think even he can act better than Ford. I need to see Man from UNCLE

Liam is the talented actor Hemsworth

>Liam is the talented actor Hemsworth