I just marathoned the pilot episode of this show. It wasn't really interesting. Why is this show overrated?

I just marathoned the pilot episode of this show. It wasn't really interesting. Why is this show overrated?

because your gay

Take a look at this faggot

because your gay

>I just marathoned the pilot episode
>marathoned
That's not what that means.

It is very, VERY reddit.
It is also memes, but less so. Mostly reddit.

>marathoned
>one episode

You are*

>I just read the first page of this book, why is it so shit?
hello Autism

hola reddit

It's not overrated. It's neccessarily rates as the 2nd best television show of all time.

Kill yourself idiot.

What is the first? And don't you dare fucking say Sopranos or The Wire.

>Not waiting until the the prequel is finished so you can marathon the prequel then BB

Prequel doesn't have anything to do with BB.

and this is why we can't discuss brba

after marathoning your post, I've determined that thou art a faggot

Beig this retarded

It's also complete dog shit with forced, illogical, drama out the ass.

Millennials need to go back to elementary school. Okay?

nothing is stopping you from discussing the show, after all no one said you had to comment to bait

Better Call Saul is a sequel, dumbass. That's why Walt doesn't appear and Mike is older.

It's a character study of sorts in great recession America. It will never be fun to watch, but it will be dramatic and dour. Wait until you are in that mood, dour.

you are like 5 years too late for discussing brba idiot boy

Fpbp

Dexter

hope that's a joke. why would tuco appear, idiot

because your gay

Op I hate you not because of plebbit bad but because you have found another level of shitposting I didn't think possible. I will take your marathon meme and spam it daily on this board. Fuck you, you shitposting genius.

Maybe if it ended after season 1 and not ending up a lumberjack

m8 this is old meme people used to post this "marathoned" shit all the time usually followed by "what did I think?" because Sup Forums is le epic hive mind.

how new r u???

got u ;)

Came from a Mexican version of 9gag yesterday into this site. There was a watermark that led me here.

L O S T obviously

yaaas anons get it yaaaas

The amount of people in this thread who got trolled really disturbs me. How many of you are from Reddit? Be honest.