WTF Sweden????

WTF Sweden????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R04dJmAFF-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>teens roam the streets with rifles
seriously what are these kids eating, I am 28 and I will never be this confident or chad, as wrong as it is

I didn't know swedes were this violent...

based teens
TO WAR PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD TO WAR

sweden has crime swamps?

damn youths at it again

Teach men not to be violent!

that headline is such a fucking truism. if someone gets shot, then obviously the guy who did it must have "roamed the street with a rifle/gun" before it happened.

not only rifles but it's also very common to see 13-year old arab teens driving around in tanks in malmö

that's a really hot policeman no homo

that cop is hot desu

This but unironically

"Teen" is a euphemism for a black person, regardless of age.

Nah in Sweden it means Arabs.

o

This.

Are you grill?

What's great about this headline is that 16 year olds in Oklahoma will see it on r/the_Donald and really believe Sweden is in a state of open civil war

They are. Only the Netherlands, Switzerland and Italy are the last remaining defenders of civilization in Europe. The rest has fallen to terrorists and bombings.

You people reposted that webm of that kid acting like a girl on a gameshow where the event was specifically to act like the opposite gender so many times that it's absolutely baffling. We're literally just a joke to the world.

Note that Portugal and east europe were never civilized to begin with.

confirmation bias, in the age of television and constant bombardment from the media, we have zero time to form holistic, informed opinions. So its just quick inference from any headline or video which supports our cause

skeptical there

Wait REALLY

Why the fuck have I never heard the context before

I honestly have no idea how the sweden yes meme even started, it feels so fucking forced.

In the beginning Sup Forums had no flags. So everyone could just make up from which country they were.

where did it all go so wrong

seriously?

Without flags you could just go like:
1. Your country
2. Do you like cocks

Sweden
Yes

>Italy

Yes seriously, you can find that about any country. Fucks sake just check britbong news/shows, I'm pretty sure they have a diversity quota

Well clearly not lack of effort on my part.

Also that girl in the parody music video BLANDA UPP made by a comedy group that specifically does offensive humor wasn't murdered, raped and left in a forest, she's very much alive and still in showbusiness. How could so many people buy something so easily disproved?

If they lived here we'd consider them Moroccans desu.

>14 year olds with AKs
this can't be true, I haven't even seen this here

Damn that dude is hot

Source to the video?

But the internet was supposed to provide many sources of information to people who would then compile them and form their own opinions, not just exist as a way for them to find the one source that agrees with them and then ignore everything else.

its had the opposite effect because most of the millennials are intellectual snowflakes, we pretend to have all the answers from first assumptions

This ad isn't Swedish, it was found on a British website. Your first hint should have been the text being written in English.

in nordic countries where the education is somewhat decent we always learn to check sources and be critical of them but this is really not the case in a lot of foreign countries. Don't expect critical thinking to be the norm in the rest of the world. Think of us as the exception instead.

And finns did exactly that

this
based sudananon

Literally fuck off brainwashed snowniggers, did you found those "russian subs" yet?

The problem with Sweden is this
>Stockholm wants to maintain a nice image so they heavily police the centre and nice areas
>The gangs run to suburbs
>They create ghettos in the suburbs where the Population is 100% migrant
>Older gangs (Yugoslavs) make the young Arabs and Somalis work (sell)
>They get guns and the suburbs are never policed.
>London is much safer than Stockholm, Croydon is safer than Rinkeby/tensta/husby

Sweden as a whole is nice but some areas are purely the Congo

>Italy
>Civilization

Can't find it, it's from an episode of Vem Vet Mest? where the running joke is that the contestants are told to introduce themselves in weird, unusual ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=R04dJmAFF-c

wow thank you

who else but Italy?

he's an actor turnt policeman

Rinkeby/tensta/husby are not dangerous, they're just loud at night and full of tired-looking brown people. Every part of Stockholm is the most dangerous part of Sweden, and apparently it's still one of the top 10 safest capitals on the planet.

>there is people who will actually believe this

the alt-right was a mistake

That cripple getting married to another guy by an islamic priest was 100% real though.

I want him to arrest me

yea this, it just has to come from some alt-right site (or some unfunny onion-tier parody site)
would be good to see some sources on these articles

>Tfw you unironically fell for all those Sweden YES memes

There are no favela-tier dangerous places in all of Europe.

They literally always were

The social problems in sweden will be fixed when the arabs/africans get a meme-tier celebrity like zlatan

Are there many hot cops in Sweden like this guy?

You mean Özven, or whatever he's called? I hear he's in pretty deep shit.

Or do you mean a guy who wouldn't cross-dress for cheap laughs? I sometimes see posters for random non-swedes in fine suits in my neighborhood, maybe one of those will hit it off big.

Yes. In fact, every Swede is a cop.

>The Dutch, eternal enemy of Catholicism

kek

>Rinkeby

> Your first hint should have been the text being written in English.
Because tourists can totally read swedish, no?
The ad being in english doesn't say anything about its origin.

> [[[Pancevski]]]

You're spewing these facts out of your arse mate. Stockholm was ranked the 8th Safest city in the world by The Economist, ABOVE London. Get some real facts that aren't Sup Forums tier

>The (((Economist)))