The Nick booth at SDCC

The Nick booth at SDCC

Other urls found in this thread:

nick.com/shows/tvschedule/
video-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/13698389_1140907112636262_586829872_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmVfaGQifQ==&rl=1500&vabr=647&oh=1d0a11842629f7b36dac65463399059d&oe=57903627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice.

Oh right they have a big anniversary this year or something

Kids these days. They don't know.

They don't know IT WAS A GOOD SHOW

Cool actually.

Is there a booth for Dan Schneider to rub the feet of young children?

Oh shit, is that the original Olmec?

Probably not. Still looks damn nice

THE SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY

That's really cool. Too bad the channel itself is full of absolute fucking TRASH. Seriously, look at the schedule for today and tomorrow on Nick's website.

nick.com/shows/tvschedule/

Nick today:
>2 hours of Spongebob
>3 hours of live action trash

Nicktoons:
>Three 1 hour blocks of awful cartoons
>Two hour block of fucking Alvin and the Chipmunks

Nick tomorrow has like four hours of Spongebob and tons of live action shit. It's absolutely insane that they're still in business, I don't know how they do it

What was his name again?

Should have had one of those set up so people can try it.

I'm desperate to prove to myself that that fucking monkey wasn't a difficult puzzle. It's three god damned pieces, how did kids keep fucking that up!?

Dan the Man With the Van.

Can't wait for this. Pic related.

>MFW then have a Guts agrocrag prop.

Pic VERY relates.

>tfw you can't go to SDCC
That booth looks rad as fuck.

Nah, the cheeks are too pronounced and the nose is shaped differently.

I want to say that the original Olmec was lost some years ago, but I can't remember where I read that. But it's a good looking replica.

People argue it's the pressure of the scenario that gets them and the fact that they're just stupid kids.

Oh shit what's special is that

If you read up on stories of the kids on the game, the producers show them once how to put the monkey together-- but then when they actually have to do it in the game they have to do it in reverse so it's facing the camera.

3 tmnt short stories, one by Jhone Vasquez, one by Kevin Eastman and Paul Jenkins and the last by Brandon Auman.

aniamted by koreans or japanese

video-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/13698389_1140907112636262_586829872_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmVfaGQifQ==&rl=1500&vabr=647&oh=1d0a11842629f7b36dac65463399059d&oe=57903627

I once saw behind Olmec, as a kid, on tour at Nick studios

I wish i hadn't

What did you see?

His body

A sight unmeant for any eyes, let alone that of a child. Damned souls bound in torment, animating tortured rocks with eldritch machinations.

Dudes in headsets and T-shirts doing movement checks using big metal pullies and levers. Honestly killed the magic of the show's Olmec after I saw them silently futzing around with the mouth and playing with the lights.

Yeah, no one ever wants to see how sausage is made.

I do!

Go play with your meat, Odin Quincannon.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

That is absolutely fantastic