HAHAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM
dccomicsmovie.com/batman-v-superman-doing-reshoots-in-chicago/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember to catch your breath

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Wonder Woman went through a bunch of reshoots too and remember how that turned out OP

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Between Taika and Coogler Marvel actually has great filmmakers doing work and of course they're cocking it all up. I blame myself for even having the slightest bit of hope in capeshit

Doesnt Marvel do reshoots on all their movies? They're the most focus tested things imaginable, gotta make all those test audiences happy.

reshoots do commonly occur, however this is probably disney making it fits their style i.e. cookie cutter crap

aspiring directors should get away from disney

How many fucking times do we have to do this song and dance? Marvel has done this with every movie, as has DC. Star wars has done it and I'm pretty sure most blockbusters have as well. We are not gonna know what exactly is changing until the movie comes out and the director talks about it.

Based taika

>hire director with a LITTLE artistic integrity
>see movie
>hmmm i don't like it needs more quips and follow the formula lmao let's reshoot this shit
What's the point

>sir, i think we need to call RDJ again

Can you honestly expect Sup Forums not to be autistic and retarded about capeshit?

No, you cannot. You will see this very same thread hundreds of time everyday till November.

Reshoots are a very common thing?
Its actually far more troubling when a film doesnt do any reshoots.
I really dont understand what your trying to say here. You could have posted the captions
>MARVEL IS USING CAMERAS TO FILM THEIR MOVIES
and it would be the same thing as what you posted.

Preach. The only Marvel movies that seemed to have a Director's own vision were Winter Soldier and GotG and Iron Man 3 to a certain degree, but other than that they just seem to make this conveyor belt movies, with interchangeable characters, etc. They get two of the best directors of recent years on board who could bring a breath of fresh air to the MCU, but they'll just go out of their way to ensure it's just another safe, mediocre movie.

>mfw tricked yet another director that I would give a shit about his "vision"

>Winter Soldier
lol implying the russo bros have any vision. theyre the worst feige hacks.

Taika's films like Boy and Wilderpeople expertly blend characterization and emotion with humor IMO. Feige saw his Thor and said nah brah we're cutting out everything but the humor lol.

Nothing Coogler does has any sense of humor. The Black Panther quips are gonna stick out like sore thumb. Worse than the Adventures of Mr Doctor Strange & His Magic Quipping Cape

Focus test

Reshoot

Focus test more

Reshoot again

94% on RT "a polished and fun and clever superhero film"

Bravo Feige!

We go through this with every fucking capeshit blockbuster. Literally every movie has reshoots, you fucking retards.

>Preach
Are we in buzzfeed, you faggot?

And it only took DC three pile of shit movies to figure the formula out.

QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS

yeah those shitty films made 3 billion

>preach
ya u 2 my tumblerina sis

It's Taika Waititi, what did you expect?
As of Civil War? Maybe. But WS was unique in that it didn't rely on LE CHEMISTRY AND QUIPS and instead chose to be a very good Bourne movie within the MCU, which is much more than I can say for the rest of the MCU (except for GotG and IM3 like I said)
Jesus fucking Christ, I'm sorry for using a prohibited word, sue me.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

Honestly pity you for defending what Disney has done to films.

They literally have these for every Marvel movie. They have them literally scheduled and budgeted:

>Talking about how he remains optimistic about the process of reshoots, Feige said that "I'm reading the part in Jedi where George (Lucas) is finding the movie in the cut. It happened in Empire, and it happened in Star Wars. You've heard about those famous early screenings where people were like, 'Poor George. His career is over.' That brings great solace to me when we screen our movies for the first time and they're terrible and they're a big mess. I remind myself to get calm and proceed. Post is my favorite part, because it's easiest to find what's wrong with the movie when you're watching the movie."

>Feige also confirmed that it has become standard practice for Marvel Studios productions to schedule two weeks of reshoots so that there are no issues with scheduling. This practice helps make post-production more manageable in case of potential issues, and has been used to great effect in the studio's previous efforts. He explained this by saying that "We always build in two weeks because the hardest thing about the additional photography is the actors' schedules, wrangling the actors. So we just build it in. We've done some movies that have three days of reshoots, some that have fifteen days, twenty days if not more.

>Additional photography is invaluable. Sometimes it's to fix something that's not working, but most of the time on our movies it's two-fold: sometimes a better or more exciting idea will come along, or more often something will come out of the movie - because it's too long or the movie is stronger without a particular beat or scene or shot, and you need connective tissue."

YASSSS I can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy 3: "Thor?"

No dude it means x movie is fucked and confirmed shit lol

Not something completely common and more often than not rooted in technical issues

All cape movies gp through reshoots. All of them

>MCU will use the same formula again
What you expected?Originality don't bring the money.

WE ONLY LAUGH WHEN IT'S DC NOT MARVEL

Oh no! They want to make the movie better!

Don't recall MoS/BvS going through reshoots.

>noo-noooooo...it keeps getting worse for us!

director want to film more cate blanchett pusyslave scenes

What's wrong with reshoots? Rogue One, WW and Suicide Squad to name a few are saved by them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

Reminder that this ticket-selling scene was only added in the reshoots.

>Marlel Studios has refined their movie-makingprocess to a point where there are a lot of consistencies in their various productions
damn, even the shills can barely contain their distaste at Feige's shadow puppetry.

Do you have to be constantly spoondfed information, retardo?
dccomicsmovie.com/batman-v-superman-doing-reshoots-in-chicago/
Go on, you go look up the MOS reshoot links by yourself ok? Useless twat.

It's not just Marvel movies, all major action blockbusters do it. Every DCEU movie including Wonder Woman did it.

based pusyposter imposter

>shitsquad
>saved

Wew, laddie.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The cheeks look strange. Is she using botox at that age already?

Can we stop pretending reshoots mean anything

That's just her heritage.

There's abig difference between a handful of pickup shots you didn't know you needed before editing an completely reshooting an appreciable percentage of the movie.

this is reasonable and boring, we can't make a thread out of it

why of all nigs did they decide to push her?

pug looking ass nigga

>Rogue One
>Suicide Squad
>saved by reshoots
Those two flicks are perfect examples of how reshoots can really fuck a movie. Rogue One was turned into a generic action spectacle that puts fanservice above character development and Suicide Squad was turned into a fucking mess.

>more Beyonce references
marvelcucks will defend this

I think.its just the lighting emphasizing strong cheek bones.

Where does it say it's Marvel forcing the reshoots :^)
Wonder Woman had reshoots too and it turned out good.

>that text
if it were a DC movie it would've been more troubled speculation and doomsaying than "refining"

still the old adage stays true: it's okay when Marvel does it

Are you both autistic? He was clearly being sarcastic. He posted the ridiculous Vader scene with his comment.

Jesus, you guys are retarded

They need more Asgard battle scenes, to copy Wonder Woman, and if the third Thor movie can't crack $900m worldwide, which it won't, this will be the last one. Tbh, they need Valkyrie to takeover, to add a strong female to rival Gal.

Weren't those because Gal was pregnant though?

Poor kiwi director.

His first big movie and marvel Disney meddling gonna fuck it up to force sequel bs ending.

Hang in there

>His first big movie and marvel Disney meddling gonna fuck it up to force sequel bs ending.
It's gonna get the Strange treatment.
>NEEDS MORE QUIPS TAIKA GODDAMMIT!

we don't need another capeshit thread

fuck off

>Doesnt Marvel do reshoots on all their movies?
Yes. Disney does this for most of their films.

From a 2014 interview on marvels reshoot policy:
>Feige also confirmed that it has become standard practice for Marvel Studios productions to schedule two weeks of reshoots so that there are no issues with scheduling. This practice helps make post-production more manageable in case of potential issues, and has been used to great effect in the studio's previous efforts. He explained this by saying that "We always build in two weeks because the hardest thing about the additional photography is the actors' schedules, wrangling the actors. So we just build it in. We've done some movies that have three days of reshoots, some that have fifteen days, twenty days if not more.

Why didn't they immediately hand off the files through the crack in the door? That makes the rebels look like complete cowards.

Hollywood has dropped the ball for so many fucking years in a row that people will pretend that mongrel looks hot for even a mongrel.

Gal did reshoots while pregnant. She did them in an air conditioned studio so don't be impressed.

I dunno but marvel aren't the worst offenders. Look at Trankgate and Suicide Squad.

just a symptom of the marvel movie machine - I'm sure they're paying the editors a ton.

>Wonder Woman had reshoots too and it turned out good.

fucking amen

they're tv to movie shit yes men that use nothing but GREY BLUR to mask CGI

see Winter Soldier
see Civil War
all
fucking
grey