Reagan '76 Repeat?

>Cruz doesn't endorse
>Trump loses, Clinton wins
>America goes to shit
>Cruz runs for President in 2020 and saves the day

HMMMM

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/no-reagan-did-not-endorse-ford-heres-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cruz is too low energy

Not likely. He burned his bridges with the GOP by refusing to endorse trump as well as had to have his final little jeer at the convention which displayed to all Republicans that he's a lying spineless rat

he thought he was going to do exactly that, but was too egotistical to realize trump was more well liked.

I could have supported Cruz if he were less globalist, more nationalist. But, he fucked up. Trump 2016!

Damn imma #CruzMissile2020 now

Except Reagan lost gracefully and endorsed his opponent, something Ted the zodiac killer Cruz did not do.

>Ted didnt have the public decency to share a bed with a monkey

Reagan endorsed you dimwit. Still transformed me into a #CruzMissle though.

I'm not voting Cruz so he can have fun with that one

Yeah remember, Reagan really solidified his position as a real GOP heavyweight in '64, when all the cowards were abandoning the party in the wake of the looming Goldwater disaster. They all thought there was no way the GOP would be able to recover from this so they left.

Reagan won a lot of respect by pulling off a doomed rearguard action. Of course he couldn't change the outcome, Goldwater was screwed from the beginning, but by giving one of the best endorsement speeches of all time, he set himself up to be one of the "youngbloods" of the Republican Party, and went on his path to greatness.

I'm no cuck, but I think its clear that Trump is done for. However, I think he has succeeded in turning the GOP into a more (traditionally) Progressive, more Nationalist party, to combat the whackadoodle globalists that have taken over the left. 2016 will be remembered as a pivot moment, rather than the end of the GOP. Just like in '64, the demographics have changed so much that the traditional GOP simply could not win, Romney proved that.

So, I would look for the young guys who stand by Trump, the junior senators who refuse to disavow will be the Reagan's of tomorrow. People think it's political suicide, but in reality, in four years Trump will be looked upon less harshly. People will remember who betrayed the party and who didn't. Again, I don't really fit into the stereotypical Sup Forums thing, because I'm an establishment Republican, but the one thing I've learned growing up in the Party is that it never forgets who stood with them and who turned their back.

>Cruz is now so desperate that he's posting on /pol

Both parties dislike him, he's a cunt.

He'll never get the delegates

>>Cruz doesn't endorse
Who the fuck cares.

If Cruz was that important or powerful he'd be that candidate.

>Confirmed DNC meetings with Cruz
Yeah, no. His career is finished.

Everybody hates Ted Cruz.

Except with trump out of the field cruz doesn't stand a chance of beating cotton/ryan/rubio/sasse in 2016.

those guys are all younger, smarter and more likable

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/no-reagan-did-not-endorse-ford-heres-why

>People will remember who betrayed the party and who didn't
It's always party before country with you faggots and you never fucking learn

>farm boy, a cuck, sweaty boy and a bigger cuck

no thanks

cruz is a genius, there's no doubt he planned this all along

Cruz doesn't stand a chance of becoming president

>l'epic parties are bad meme
No need to be triggered bro, political parties aren't like the ones in high school. Just because nobody invited you, doesn't mean you can't join one.

cruz is a kike enabler

Cruz totally is trying to position himself for the "I told you so" position.

The problem for him is that Kasich and Jeb are also positioning themselves for that, and Kasich is in the better position because Cruz is just going to look like the "outside guy" again.

Or...
Trump wins, and all three of their careers are over. That's the fun of politics.

cruz is going to be on the wrong side of a high speed collision and they will need tweezers to pick up all the pieces... in a metaphoric sense come the mid terms

>but I think its clear that Trump is done for
After the debates if he's still polling bad then it's over

Clinton won't win. And even if she did, Cruz is not eligible for the office.

1976 repeat.... Trump beats Cruz, Trump becomes president.... Cruz becomes president next.

Yeah, no... Cruz's career is fucking dead after this year, and that goes for Jeb, Romney, and every other spineless neocon who refuses to back the party's candidate.

Cruz already had a bad reputation in the Senate... this was him burning the last of his fucking bridges.

Jeb has pretty much set himself up as George Bushs retarded brother with an even more retarded family of his own, it'd be best for that man to just fade into his families money pit

Problem is he could very easily be remembered as one of the main ones that fucked over his own party and Trumps chances at president for a Clinton win to begin with

Nobody is talking about this, but I'm afraid that what made Trump likable in the Primary Debates will be seen as negative in the General Debates because it's against a woman. I think he'll destroy her, but I feel like subconsciously that will turn a lot of folks off, not to mention the media spin.

Trump is going to kill Cruz's political career win or lose.

Nobody would ever want this whiny rat as their president. Only reason he got as far as he did was the opposition to Trump and he had built up the best organization.

If anything I think you could call 2020 for Kasich/Rubio. Hate the establishment all you want but they are the last chance to save the Republican Party (unless they nominate randlet, but we know that will never happen). It all depends on who the dems run in 2020. Hillary will most likely be a one term president because of health/criminal issues, and at this point I don't see Kaine being strong enough on his own to run a winning race.