How do has-been actors/actresses make money? Take Michelle for example...

How do has-been actors/actresses make money? Take Michelle for example. She has't been in anything for years except some TV show appearances and a TV movie. Is that enough to keep someone afloat, or royalties from one big hit TV show (Buffy in her case) is enough to make you set for life?

properly invested, she is a jew after all

>Puffy the Eclair Slayer

I don't know, it seems like she spent all her Buffy cash on food.

Good

Residuals from Ice Princess.

Also post more fat Michelles.

sexy!
who dat?

If you prefer left over right, you don't belong here.

this is depressing

Read the fucking filename, fucktard.

You're depressing

>tfw no thicc goth gf

Where then? Taco Bell drive through? Driving my car to the end of the driveway to get the mail?

You could probably get one though, just not a celebrity one

She gained weight gracefully, if that's even a thing, she still looks good fat

Yeah she does. I wonder why she isn't getting any work.

>how does this millionaire survive with just their millions???
It's not that hard unless you're Drake Bell.
Once work starts drying up you start cutting back and you can live comfortably.

It's not like she's a party animal or owns property in 10 states, she probably has a nice in New York and maybe somewhere in Cali for when she's shooting-- maintains those and doesn't have to worry about shit all else.

Arabian princes.

THICC

Don't know, maybe she isn't looking?

Her net worth is 8 million according to Google. That's more than I thought, considering she never had high-paying roles.

I remember that guy who played Jesse from Breaking Bad said he still gets royalty checks from that shitty cereal commercial he did back in the 90's.
I can't recall how much he said he got for it, but apparently it was enough to live off of for several years before he got into serious tv stuff.

This is a good stopping point, she should have stopped here. Left and right up above I'd pick up at a bar, but this is mother-of-my-children Michelle right here.

THICC

I think she lost some weight recently and is about this size again, maybe a little thinner

shit shop. she did gain weight, but not THAT much.

It's the skin. Most fat chicks look disgusting because they have horrible skin. Weight alone doesn't actually become a disqualifier until body parts are getting warped beyond normal human proportions by the fat deposits.

shit she got really hot

Competitive Eating?

my God, what have you done to my beautiful Jewess?

People that make well under six figures have investment portfolios. I don't understand why you guys seem to think actors live solely on money from their acting jobs.

Made her better?

Idk. 8 million really isnt that much anymore. Definitely not enough to live in New York and Cali for life.

she looks like a fat Marilyn Manson

See

Isn't the average income in Manhattan like $120k/year

Marilyn Manson looks like fat Marilyn Manson. Clearly you haven't seen any recent pictures of him.

And you look like a fatter Jonah Hill

>user are you saying you dont love me anymore?!

Michelle Thiccenberg.

>those tree trunk legs
TIMBER!!

could someone shop some subways sticking out her bags?

kek, that detail on her thighs. Well done, fellas.

Imagine marrying this...

And ending up with that.

Best of both worlds.

I'd love it

What? It absolutely is. Even without investing and back-up financing. I'm 24 and would easily be happy with getting "only" $8 million to use for the rest of my life, and I'm an hour away from L.A, Newport, Malibu etc.

put the cakes and lard down Pierce!

I'd cuddle shit out of thicc Michelle post passionate coitus.

Nigga, what?
Shooting a shitty pilot that doesn't get picked up probably pays her rent for a year.

Marilyn Manson?

I prefer Trachtenbulge

That implies shemale

>but this is mother-of-my-children Michelle right here

her legs look like tree trunks. you are fucking retarded

Say that like it's a bad thing

Big ass ears

In case of Apocalypse I can eat for 3 months on her. Keep pussy for last, a man has its needs.

She has literally perfect legs except they're shaved.

Is she doing the convention thing? Hit up those nerd for $30 signed photos.

Don't think she'd have a lot of nerd cred, besides people who cared about her as Dawn in Buffy

Well, most BtVS fans wanted to strangle Dawn in her sleep as far as I remember.

She did a few Disney movies, that's enough to set anyone up for life.