Ur cunt

ur cunt
How does the people react to this? It is even popular??

Flag
They mostly like in a high level but there are other popular sports

School PE teachers would laugh at soccer players for not playing a real sport. Soccer or "fUtBol" is considered a sport for feminine men here

t lost a World Cup ticket to a match with Trinidad and Tobago

1. California
2. Pretty popular

And how is running into each other and suffering brain damage the peak of masculinity?

Im sure 90% of the world play it once at life. Sad for leafs and americans can't enjoy football.

Yeah, pretty popular.

They're not even running. They lunge at each other and then stop for commercial breaks. At least play rugby which is a real sport.

>Personally attacking me for explaining an American phenonemon
Wtf is wrong with you fags

It's considered a sport for poorfags and retards here in the Yucatán, but as far as I know is the favorite sport of the rest of the country.

I forgot about rugby desu

People here tend to criminalize Americans a bit you're right. But then you have comments like 'lol you're starving to death/practising voodoo who are you to talk'

It's only feminine in USA.Rest of the word is the true man sport.

flag
football is the most popular sport here, but hockey is better

de tru men spor

Its not about masculinity, its about sophistication and tactics, the continuous flow of the ball culminating in a goal.

de sufistication

I agree.

>hey this guy is a retard and football is gay

A lot of examples you can post but its still tactically superior

Inter and Chelsea's worst team recent memory won the CL, Rafa's Liverpool managed to win on tactics. Overcompensating in masculinity tends to have the opposite effect

The things Ronaldinho does with a ball are probably more exciting than 95% of the non-KERS overtakes in F1

I can't find exciting an alcoholic doing monkey-tricks with a ball. Soccer is barbaric, it's played with the feet.

Okay then, name one sport that meets your personal criteria

>Ima give muh life foh da game nigguh ima give mah life foh da colorz nigguh I follo yu werevah you go

96 deaths. Only niggerball...

1. Go fuck yourself
2. Pretty popular. Shame everyone overlooks their local teams for British ones. We really do have one of the most fucked football cultures in the world

Baseball.

That's the end of the discussion for me bro

Do you like gaelic football?

>football
>true man sport

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I completely understand you, bro. I doubt you even have the brain to understand the game.

Nah, baseball is also dominant in the pacific northwest

It's nowhere near as good as football IMHO

It's decent but personally I prefer regular football to it. Different sports are popular in different parts of the country, be it Gaelic football, football, hurling or rugby but overall I'd say Gaelic football is the most popular in the country

Only homosexuals, women, homosexual women and shitskins play soccer

Weird argument. What if I said I read up on F1 developments pre-season and learn automotive engineering tidbits, would that make me more intelligent than you?

There is no way a real Mexican would call soccer the glorious sport of the gods, Futbol or Football, where are you from fagg0t?

yeah I get the appeal, everyone can play it. I used to see poor people playing it with bottles and shit. Basically you only need to know how to kick an object to start playing.

Literally only among Mexicans.

This

From the best city to live in this country (literally)

How popular is football in Sudan?

It should be called stickball

Too much, but its mainly a good conversation starter and source of banter

learning automotive engineering, if you like it, must be actually a pretty good thing to do.

Soccer is an okay sport imo though I only really watch during the World Cup. The problem is it's associated with hipster type faggots who try to be edgy because fuck america bro. It's basically the leftist equivalent of "freedom fries." Plus it's pretty popular among women and children here so people view it as feminine.

I had to, I had to fix my mothers car, I managed to narrow it down to the fourth ignition coil and the sweet tune of the engine after attaching a new one was beautiful

t.

It's actually quite popular in my city, ever since FC Cincinnati opened up and didn't up sucking too bad. I will see streets fill up fans during games and see plenty wear FC apearal.

1.Flag
2.It's quite unpopular and people consider it a sport for Turks, Poles and women. At least that's what my gym coach teacher told me

It is truly disgusting to see all the acting and diving
Don't know how people can stand it. I only watch the national team matches

>in american Football is a lefist sport for rich kids

Why?

flag
Company I working in has its own football team (also volleyball and chess ones)

He's saying it's for pretentious people not rich fags you retarded monkey

It's the same here, there are people who see europeans as cultured and their compatriots as uncultured so they follow european sports and shit on local ones

But German football is one of the best

Doesn't the Bundesligueueh or however it's called has the best attendance in the world?

most boys will play it as their first sport just like girls will play netball
some adults are interested in it but really if people want a slow game they watch cricket and if they want a fast game they watch rugby/afl
soccer either needs to become more complex or create more action to gain an actual following

Because it's foreign, which means that you'll get crazy people on the right who will say that it's communist and unamerican(especially due to the association with LatAm), and you'll get leftists who love it just to stick it to those evil evangelical conservatards, which in my view is even more annoying and pretentious. Plus, rich suburban white kids tend to be more involved represented in many non-traditional sports like karate, and soccer is no exception. Also many of these kids are stereotyped to have overprotective moms who perceive the sport as being less physical and less dangerous for their kid.

Not everyone who plays or follows soccer here fits this description for sure, but soccer fans here in general are either Hispanics or middle-class/rich left-leaning white people.