This triggers the Europeans

>this triggers the Europeans

Why do they hate burgers and other nice American cuisine so much? Is it just them or do other non-Americans hate it too?

Burgers were invented in Germany. They hate how we made some fried junk food into a cultural staple.

burgers are fine tbqh

I am American and that looks fucking disgusting, 0/10 would not eat.

hellO?

I would like to have dish like that in my country

>he's one of those people who confuse the hamburg steak with the hamburger

That bun looks hard and crunchy, disgusting.

That's just insane, how would you even go about eating a piece of that?

White Castle attributes the invention of the hamburger to a German man named Otto Kause in 1892

Smush it down as far as you can and open wide.

>he lives in a nation where burgers are a cultural staple

Burgers are cool. It's the ridiculous portion sizes I have a problem with.

You can't invent a piece of meat between two slices of bread. That's like inventing the soup.

>Being this jealous

Your cuisine is so fucking awful you guys declared takeout curry the national dish, have some fucking pride.

>You can't invent a piece of meat between two slices of bread. That's like inventing the soup.
Tell that to the Earl of Sandwich.

>cuisine

>cholesterol
>heart failures
>diabetes

> or do other non-Americans hate it too?
Nah, it's really an old world thing. Most people in the new world or at least in my country is fine with american cuisine due to the fact that it is pretty widespread

>implying based nige doesn't like burgers and think they are a great piece of american culture

burgers are fine, but this is just gross

no.

>le radiohead man face

>americans didn't invent the hamburger
even if that was true, who gives a shit? the americans made the hamburger into the cultural icon it is today, it's cemented it's place as a part of true john wayne tier americana. no one would give a shit about hamburgers if places like McD didn't popularise the dish in the first place.

the germans themselves do not try to stake a claim in the hamburger because they are very fine people, in fact all the fags talking shit about hamburger origins are always selfhating americans who are probably commies as well. just look at this guy look at him and laugh

god bless the united states of america

fantastic post

That's not a burger, that's a kilogram of fried beef with yellow diary's grace based product and half a bun on its top.

Is this like how apple pie is the most American thing ever?

pretty much the best thing ever

So burgers are popular in colombia and most of latin america? What about hot dogs or chocolate chip cookies?

Why make uneatable towers? It's just a waste of meet for a good picture. My granny would be disappointed.

that pic makes me feel ill

Finns are constantly making me feel good with their niceposts on Sup Forums. wish more cunts were like them instead of creaturaposting

Aren't they popular everywhere?

Yeah, I really doubt Germans inventing it(maybe a German immigrant in the US), since solely using ground beef for a patty isn't the staple of any German cuisine I know of. In general we eat Frikadellen and if it's (rarely) eaten between a bun, it's usually without any relish besides mustard or ketchup (at least where I'm from). The classical concept of a burger is from America.

Well, it's hard to tell. I haven't had the chance to go abroad yet but people on Sup Forums always make fun of us using burgers so it's hard to know.

That's what I always say about swedish cakes, they're always too big and just accumulate mold in the fridge.

The hamburger was invented in New Haven, CT at a restaurant you can go to to this day. The White Castle story is just disgusting G*rman propaganda.

>Americans will defend this

>weightlets will NEVER be able to eat their body weight in burgers for free

"american cuisine"

Looks so butifel, like it's a fake one. What is this cake?

"Weightlets" will also never die of a stroke while attempting to scarf down a Triple Bypass Burger, be cremated and kept as a trophy by the owner of the restraint

it's called a yard trash salad

I envy those who will never experience such an honorable death.

fuck you im here for a good time not a long time

>congolombia says something
>mutt makes a general assumption about the rest of Latin America

>burgerz r bad

No I didn't. I asked a question you asshat.

They don't.
Otherwise they wouldn't be a thing internationally.
Invented by a German American

>Invented by a German American
A creatura?

yeah, hamburgers are probably the greatest tasting food in the world. the only thing that comes close is panini.

even the japanese who are famous for their haute cuisine can't get enough of american hamburgers
I like amerigoblin memes though. they are bizarre enough to be entertaining and I see a lot of staying power in them because of it.
>maybe a German immigrant in the US
the story I heard is that it was a couple from Hamburg who immigrated to USA and then invented the hamburger

> What about hot dogs or chocolate chip cookies?
You literally can find hot dogs at every street food cart and chocolate chip cookies are everywhere too. I think these food items are not even exclusively American anymore in this day and age.

> ArgentINDIAN reading comprehension
I clearly stated in my post: "at least in my country"

Fucking gross.

>Love burgers
>Have extremely weak stomach

>euros going on about the unhealthiness again

What exactly is so unhealthy about a burger? Nice protein and fat in the meat for cells building and long lasting energy, carbs from the bun for quick energy, calcium from the cheese, and then nice vitamins and other nutrients from the vegetable/fruit toppings. It's very balanced.

Is it even a burger by that point?

Mmm...
It's extremely creepy...

Really depends on how you make them. For example drenching them in your disgusting “ranch“ sauce (50% sugar) like you do with everything makes them inedible

>50% sugar
americunts dont use real sugar

>ranch
>burgers

IMO both HFCS and beet sugar are equally bad in excess

why do you think they hate burgers? mcdonalds is #1 fast food joint in europe.they just meme about muh healthy euros on Sup Forums.

Apparently it's common to dip pizza in it overseas, so I assume the same holds for burgers

>hard to tell
Kek, not hard at all. Don't be a child. Google it. Check some stats about fast food consumption around the world . McDonalds is #1. Here is a line to Burger King in Paris, for example.

While anyone can put ranch on a burger, it's not a typical condiment and used mostly in specialty burgers like pic related

Then why do they bully us so much about burgers? They even call us it.

Fred Dibnah

because it originated here duh.
and it is a cool name, i don't mind. nothing to do with bullying.

the only europeans who hate burgers are the same people who hate freedom. and I mean it, they are literally vegan communists and anarchists. these guys run the punk scene around here, they are barely one tier above insects. the food of choice for them is krustipata, which is seasoned soy, onions and macaroni mixed together in a bowl. I wish I was kidding

Why are Finns such arsekissers? If it's not the other Norse countries it's the americans

can't you grow a spine like everyone else?

Anybody who eats that crap should be shot

so basically soyboys

>crust punks eat crusty pa(s)ta
pottery

shush now, adults are talking
not really. most are just alcoholics for life. unemployed and unemployable
yes krustipata got it's name from crust punks. it's literally crust stew

>Why do they hate burgers and other nice American cuisine so much?
I don't know, why do Americans hate cuisine so much?

Shush, you're ruining it. Are you illitirate

What are you talking about? We eat tons of mexican and chinese food alone

More like boiled egg.

you mean they invented a fucking steak between to pieces of bread? wow

america invented the hamburger as we know it today, cuck

>that burger

those burgers look retarded
if you can't eat it by grabbing it and fit it horizontally into your mouth then what is the point of it being between two buns really

Do you only eat mini burgers in whatever your country flag is?

more cheese

mmmmm boigahs

>calling hamburgers a "dish"