I'm curious: Why do people often refer to mid 2000s shows as being early 2000s shows?

I'm curious: Why do people often refer to mid 2000s shows as being early 2000s shows?

Millenials are hip. Everyone wants to be as close to millenials as possible.

>andre3k
Did anyone actually enjoy that show at all?

I did, it had great songs

Oh god, I'm 90% sure American Dragon tag teamed with Space Jam to turn me into a furfag.
Every day, I pray for the embrace of death.

Did Space jam turn you into a furfag because of Lola, or because of the scene where the bara alien's butt is exposed?

Rabbit tits.

See I also liked Lola as a kid and it never turned me into anything

I think you are just born with the furry retardation and it is only a matter of time when it awakens.

I think because "2000s" to many feels bigger than just ten years. By 2500, half of this century could be (correctly) be referred to as the "early 2000s."
t. Shitposter

This. There's that one part where they're about to play the aliens at the end and she looks really hot. Can't stand furryshit though.

If you're born in 1999, you're a late 00s kid.
And you're 18 years old today.
Holy shit.

Someone needs to do the actual math and we need to declare an actual cut off point.

I consider childhood ages 5-10 so that would make someone born in 1999 a 2004-2009 kid, or mid-late 2000s kid

Yeah all the boys were turned on by Lola. I remember my friends talking about her and none of us are furfags

I was born in 1991. Am I an early 00s kid? Or do I count as 90s?

>I consider childhood ages 5-10
What is the actual correct defined range of childhood?

It's generally accepted that memory really takes root around 4. So to be a "___" kid you have to be born in the first half of the decade if not the latter end of the previous. So 90s kids are probably 88-93

3-12

Both, your prime childhood was from 1996/7 to 2003

Any objections?

Autistic but I like it

Someone try posting this on one of those Facebook/Twitter nostalgia groups and see if they like it or if they rage

Well if the goal is to bait facebook/twitter users let me edit it first.
Give me a second.

6-4 not being counted as half or at least partial is harsh.

Someone born in 1981 is a full 80s kid but someone born in 1983 is a full 90s kid? That's an oddly specific and short span.

>full
Neither are pure. But you are more a 90s kid than a 80s kid if you are born in 83 and the other way around in 81.
There has to be a cutoff point somewhere.

Also I don't have Facebook or Twitter but I assume this will work for baiting them.

Perfect. Good job user.

It was totally worth it to waste a few minutes making this if you make some faggots mad.

>spitballing generational bullshit

Fuck off

i dunno and i really dont give a shit about dumb kids

Oh please, try being a diaperfag.

Why don't you try not being one?

Why would you ever admit that? Even anonymously.

94 here, I can barely remember any of the shit I did or watched before I was 6. Not sure if I can really consider myself a 90s kid.

Well according to the chart you are not.