Question Session

Back again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi /x/ if you are really some superior inter-dimensional being what is my astrological sign and the show I'm watching right now?

I'm not.

Do you like to roleplay on other boards too?

Sup Forums is the only board I visit here

What are some of you favorite books/movies/music?

poop butt

Just tell us all who's going to win the election this year: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

I mostly read science journals, not a big movie fan, and prefer music with psychedelic inspiration.

Who wins the election?
Does it matter?

You've never used a name before.

I'm calling BS.

when is it happening

what does the code written on his folder mean

Hillary is the preferred candidate but she only has about 5-10% popular support. The question is whether people can be convinced that she could plausibly have won, and that hasn't been decided yet.

code in question

This election is quite unusual in that the candidates have different geopolitical goals. Usually they are both on the same page, so it does actually matter this time around.

we finally meet!

No one believes you retard.

fake and gay

Not the FBI user. No care.

If you could create an obstacle to occur in the next two months, what would it be?

Weak roleplaying. Either post some proof or GTFO

This guy is nuts. Martial law as depicted here is a fantasy of the paranoid. It already exists in the only form that it will, i.e., targeted assassination of political dissidents and things of this nature.

Thanks for outing yourself as a CTR disinfo agent

SLIDE THREAD

WE'RE IN A SLIDE THREAD

Goddamnit that symbol brings me back to my Everquest days, this and other similar symbols were all over the place in the dark elf city.

The purpose of these threads is creating obstacles. We teach you to be more aware of the world and become another obstacle to your regime.

No proof no care.

i'm sick of roleplaying.

you are just less important than fbianon.

being in Freemason of 33rd degree isn't exactly high level insider.

what do you do as work?

What do you think of this book?

then how about some info dumps?

I was voted into the order, but I am not really a member. Never asked to join, never attended lodge.

confirmed shill.

go make this bomb and get yourself blow up.

>I was voted into the order
>I am not really a member.

I have a wide range of income sources from writing, to investing, playing poker, and my more formal work. I don't have any need for further income - everything is done for pleasure rather than necessity at this point.

Wtf? I love RDX now

It's largely accurate in the details but has a misleading narrative. The book presents the regime as having good intentions and making unfortunate but necessary compromises, but that is very much a white washing of what is really going on.

do you believe there are creators out there that can manifest reality as they will?

are you of the same order that posted to the g*dlikeproductions forum

There are no humans with this ability.

33 dem masonic dubs

Is Phish satanic or otherwise evil? Do they subtly indoctrinate weak-willed males into homosexuality? Is there any transcendence or true spirituality, or is looking for that in music completely bullshit?

Was the grateful dead just a CIA-plot to depoliticize the youth? If so does that make them red-pilled since it prevented people from becoming marxists?

Was Jerry in on it?

edit this is correct picture.

perception is reality though, is it not?

Thanks user I'm going to detonate all over my gf's face soon

He is.
Am I going to have to repost your dox again, Christopher?

The Dead were Freemasons, Phish is fuccboi shit

Acid is being sent out from the Freemasons because Psychadelics are the future, the CIA has a part in it because they're manipulating the culture

The Deadheads are meant to be the culture of America. Righteousness. Fuck you, pay me. Etc.

There is a lot of effort to depoliticize or distract communities that use psychedelics. Asking questions invariably leads to ardent opposition to the regime.

This type of thinking is nonsense. Many people perceive falsely.

unnecessary

Feel free to post whatever proof you think you have.

what is up with CERN and saturn?

I'm tired of your gay ass attention whore threads. My question is will you just please fucking mill yourself and be done with it already?

good reply. who is our opposition?

What do you think about the Mandela Effect?

There is nothing you can get from acid that you can't get other ways. "Psychedelics are the future" is silly, although they do often accelerate people on the path towards a more enlightened states.

I like that idea.

If the CIA is manipulating the culture though who is to say that is a good thing?

Hey,

If I charge my iPod in a SCIF, will I go to jail?

Furthermore, The Dead gained their name from a passage in the Tibeten Book of the Dead referring to music that helped people pass over to the spiritual world. The Dead were essentially the first, with the help of Acid, to try to wake people up and shake them loose.

Everything since then has mostly been trying to recreate what they had and what they did while binding you into this existence. All counter cultures and modern music since the Beatles has been witchcraft and ritual.

The Grateful Dead have similar ritual and witchcraft, how far this hole goes though I'm not even sure. The Dead are righteous at their core, though.

There is nothing special about CERN. I've been there, know people that work there, inspected their equipment. Just an unusually large physics experiment.

why do you not acknowledge the question

Well you tell me how we're going to merge subconsciously without mass dosing everyone with acid, because that's the freemason plan from what I know buckaroo

>n-nothing to see here

Who knows, check out my second post. I could go on and on for days about this shit but really its hard to pin a conclusion down on the CIA and if they're good and righteous.

Check out the book Acid Dreams, there's a free PDF of it on the googles

That person doesn't look white.

The hundredth monkey effect is real, and is known to transmit among a species across physical barriers, i.e., an isolated island population spontaneously acquiring behavior that is introduced elsewhere.

Who will be the next president after Shillary gets elected?

TELL ME ABOUT LOS ALAMOS

TELL ME ABOUT THE PORTAL

How much leverage do you have on other people?

What OP thinks his thread theme is
youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

What the actual thread theme is
youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI

You've lost touch with reality. "Merging subconsciously" is no doubt something you can't actually define.

we often hear that the Rothchilds run the world financial and with "partners in satanism" they control basically everything in society. I have also heard the people we know are pulling string that the public can see are "the tip of the iceberg". just wondering what is what, are they the top or are their more layers we have and will never see?

What is the path to enlightenment?

What is enlightenment?

We are most likely going to offer you a candidate in 2024. You won't get any significant change before then.

what's your motive? what seeds do you hope to plant here?

I'll just post your shit instead.

i think satanism is silly.

this is legit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism

Ayyy lmao son what are you even
Are you serious
I can't even

Hey, CIA posters, look at this guy. He's pretending to be in the know but somehow doesn't know about the coming consciousness shift the brotherhood of the snake has been pushing for over two thousand years..and the merging of technology and the mind, and silicon valley dosing en masse...

Disappointed in you user, not only are you not an insider, you're not even well read

If you have questions I can probably get you the answers or have them, but I'm not a nuclear scientist and have not visited the facility personally.

What is the significance of the Georgia Guidestone cube?

why would you want to merge subconsciously?

that's obviously a cultural marxist plan to weaken American Individuality/

is it as simple as removing ego, embracing the universal mind and all that follows?

>I've been there
I haven't been there

REEE DELETE THIS

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO CONVINCE THE GOY LIKE THIS REEE

I think that there is gonna be an economic downturn real soon and everybody is gonna blame it on the next president, is this true roleplayer?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
i understand this, personally to me it is all faggotry. I wanted to know if the rothchilds could be considered the top or "illumintai" or are there more layers we weill never have acces to? is there something above the illuminati? like i said tho satanism and followers of luciferian "ideology" for me go hand in hand.

There is no rigid singular hierarchy. The world is multipolar with competing groups and interests.

Satanism isn't a well-defined term. Lay people usually consider it to approximately mean an embracing of evil, others think of it in terms of the symbolic meaning of Lucifer in the Bible, but even this is interpreted differently - both Lucifer as good, and Lucifer as sinister.

That's only because they choose to delude themselves.

That's not the fault of their perception, merely the perspective they're seeing things from at that point in their life.

All one has in this life is the perspective they allow themselves to be afforded with at that moment.

You still have much to learn.

it would appear you're preaching two different premises for your interaction in public discourse- is this the reason you don't address the person who posted to GLP 10 years ago?

Give me the DL on Andy Basiago and Project Pegasus.

Come on now... you must know some DARPA shit if you are who you say you are... or at least pretending to be.

We consider an enlightened person to be one who is conscious of the interplay between minds, but this is a mere prerequisite to agency rather than an end goal.

Is protection, at least in a personal of familiar level possible if you do not cause any trouble?
Or are there plans to invade everything in one's life to an Orwellian point?

I'm not suggesting it one bit user, having your subconscious on display for everyone isn't necessarily a comfortable feeling. Work on controlling your mind.

>All one has in this life is the perspective they allow themselves to be afforded with at that moment.
>You still have much to learn.

Would be interested to hear more about this

What is the end goal of globalism?

We'd like to give you a more sound framework for comprehending the world and becoming agents of change within it. Beyond that, your questions determine what seeds get planted.

Graham E Fuller

You've previously said that Donald Trump is an establishment candidate. How do you know this?

I found an eye of Horus on my body after an enlightening evening; any idea what that could mean?

You can view my past threads and see extensive discussion of our efforts to promote consciousness. It's in the title of one of the few books I actually recommended you people read. Nevertheless, I retain my assertion that you can't define what you are talking about.

Is opposition possible? or are they just too evolved and powerful that they can strangle any attempt before it becomes too big

what does 14/august/2016 means to you?

which book is that?

Anymore.