Bald Men

Bald Men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbGHikFgjw
dwell.com/article/the-tiny-hollywood-home-of-mad-mens-vincent-kartheiser-0572da26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are there any more pics of this?

im in my 20's and my hair is already almost that bad. Fuck it, I wasn't using it anyway.

oh shit. wtf. get some plugs man. it's better now than it was before.

this tbqh

its OK when its frontal as FUE is the answer.
But when its crown, its a full JUST

I'm balding at the temples at a slow but steady pace, I'm good for now but by my mid 30's I'll be JUSTified. Will probably shave because fuck getting plugs.

>tfw will never go fully bald, and just have a thin crown and shitty hairline

Just start lifting. Any man can pull of being a balding faggot if he's in good shape.

People highly underestimate the amount of balding male celebrities. Maybe Sup Forums is better in that regard, but the average moviegoer has no clue.

It's baffling how you easy to find examples (even outside of obvious ones like Travolta) but it's still sort of a taboo in Hollywood and the media.

Hair plugs are getting really good nowadays. I wonder what you're going to make fun of when every actor will just get plugs, like they get fake teeth nowadays. I guess there will always be height.

>tfw getting double whammied on the crown and temples

Balding is such a kick in the nuts. I came into this world with a full head of thick hair but started thinning at 19. JUST

FUE is the answer. theyre not plugs and can look great. Look at the OP pic

i always thought balding would be cured by the time i reach my 20s

this one is easily solved with rogaine

the rule of the three dictates, after balding thread we should get DICK SIZE thread and MANLET thread

the rule of the three. Like a fucking clockwork

it is cured, but your balding has to progress a bit before it can be fixed

they transplant hairs from the side or back of your head to your crown, something about genes in those hairs that don't contain the shit that makes you go bald

we're going to get dick enlargement pills before the cure for baldness

There is no money to be made from a permanent cure, hence the lack of funding from investors.

DELETE THIS!!!

Hamm could pull off such a good Max Payne 3 look

That's not balding.,she just has a big forehead and extra weird loose hairs, similar to what paki females get around the fringe and sideburns area.

>those teeth

You would be surprised by how much you still look like yourself even with a shaved head. It takes an afternoon to get used to it

>TFW started balding at 17

Boy did i get fucked over by genetics. I couldn't even experience adulthood with a full head of hair.

I wondered why he had this haircut in Baby Driver. Must have been to cover up the fact he's a hairlet.

Reminds me. Didn't take my finasteride pill today.
Thanks OP! Hair, sex and prosperity to all of us.

>get into major dmg control mode after word gets out that he wore a wig, which fell off during a now infamous party
>make shampoo commercial

im old, but i dont forget, maybe he's fooling the newfags, but he ain't foolin me youtube.com/watch?v=QTbGHikFgjw

Both of my grandfathers had full heads of hair well into their 80's

Why does he wear the wig?

What's up with the neck tattoo?

he has vitiligo which means he could have thyroid problems which means it could cause the balding

t. receding hairline with vitiligo taking thyroid pills

Baby Driver

>he doesn't know

I feel you. Try shit like minoxidil for a few months and see if there's any change whatsoever.
spoiler alert: hairs may fall off for the first month, but then it thickens... but that depends on your health condition, consult with dermatologist

>Tfw Pete's actor actually still has all his hair

Why is god so cruel?

>tfw receding badly at the age of 26
just

Nah that shit is garbage

Y U so sure

the facial bloating was not a good trade off for me.
this desu especially when you have a relatively traditionally masculine face.

He's also a borderline crazy person who lived in a tiny cabin in the woods with no running water or electricity for years and only stopped because of his wife.

>he was the banker in Spiderman 2 who denied Aunt May a toaster
>you thought he was 45 in that movie.

>the facial bloating was not a good trade off for me.

yep, side effects suck.

that's based.

Cancer and AIDS will be completely cured long before male balding. SUX 2 B U, CIS SCUM

Consider hormonal therapy. Bryce Jenner approves.

>look like this at 19

If we weren't all so ashamed of our natural state, life would be so much more enjoyable.

A guy shaving his head because he doesn't want to be made fun of for something he can't control is abhorrent.

ARE YOU BALDING?
YOU WILL.

If this is what you're referring to, it looks pretty sick desu.

dwell.com/article/the-tiny-hollywood-home-of-mad-mens-vincent-kartheiser-0572da26

Used to have thick as fuck hair as a teenager. Didn't care for it. Boy oh boy, was I taking it for granted...

Started heavily balding at 21. Now I'm 27 and it's all patchy and shit. It's weird and not even manly man looking like the alpha dudes.

Let's just say the wind outside is my enemy now

What the fucking fuck is the name of this weird-ass hair style?

It's like he shaved parts of it to get a samurai knot but stopped halfway. Either that or he's growing his hair back thanks to Seagal sensei

>It's like he shaved parts

He literally did. It was to give his character the appearance of a receding hairline and therefore look older iirc.

Saw baby driver recently. Hamm thinks he was hot shit with his girl. who's laughing now you balding cuck!

>full head of hair
>shaves front parts of it for the teevee

First world problems, boo-hoo

I see

must suck going out like that though

Every time I look at this and in the mirror I die a little inside.

>tfw balding since 14
>tfw wind is my arch nemesis

Damn, the balding is not as bad as the botched surgeries.

began losing hair rapidly last year, every morning it was falling all over... I just look in the mirror and scream as hard as i can.... JUUUUUST

This thread has me scared. What can I do to prevent balding? I don't look that good to begin with and I don't wanna imagine what I'll look like without my fucking hair!

That's not a cure. That's just a transplant which has been around for years.

>tfw balding since 14
the fuck? is it by chance related to thyroid problems?

Pictured: standard Hollywood male actor hair op

Edward Norton is another one who was losing it everywhere (check a few specific shots in Rounders when he lowers his head) and went for that standard look. Ben has it too, the perfectly round, slightly receded hairline that stops there forever.

LEAVE BEN ALONE

What the fuck David Miscarriage doing there?

Probably because I was home-haircut until 18, few times I even razor'd my hair to look like a punker.

based hamm confirmed for high testosterone

my hair started receding when i was 21 - I've been shaving it completely since I was 25. I regret nothing.

Get your health checked, in some cases it's related to metabolism and thyroid gland issues. I'm serious.

Either that or you may JUST lost the genetic lottery like me.

if you honestly believe this, you have an extremely skewed perception of how normal hair behaves. maybe you dyed the shit out of your scalp and killed your follicles or something.

me

do masturabation/sex causes hair lost?

I wanna kiss Sophie's receding hairline ;_;

I'm considering doing this at some point but I'm still too much of a pussy to do it when I think about having to talk about it with literally everyone I know.

yes, so does sugar intake

moderation is your best friend

>hair started receding in early 20s, and dad was completely bald by 40
>jumped on the finasteride memewagon
>have had no further receding in the past 10 years

stupid baldlets. And no, I didn't get any ED.

Tough shit. I wish you well, dude.
Mine is because of diabetes

nah, i dyed it only once at the end of the 8th grade, it was literally an industrial spray but i started going bald before that even

any prostate issues? im about to start fina

No.

lol no

just ease your way into it, so that its not a big deal - start by buzzing your head to like a 3 or a 4, then eventually do it to a 1 or a 0 and then you can just move on to biccing it

And I thought I had it bad balding in my early 20s.

Fertile as fuck too. He fucks you once, boom you're pregnant with black triplets next morning.

CAPTCHA: NEGRO MISSION

who should i believe in?

I think that's the home he moved to after he married Alexis Bledel.

He lived in some Unabomber-tier hovel before that.

It seriously helps if you can grow decent facial hair. I can't.

just google it, you'll see what I was talking about

Finasteride ftw
>5 years ago
>19 years old
>have gf
>hair slowly starting to thin
>make appointment with personal physician
>get finasteride
>now
>no gf
>but
>since I struck quickly like you should if you're reading this and thinning, I now have thick hair and just the remaining slightest recession, not noticeable with having longer hair on top then sides
>fills good friends

Really though if you have the option, get finasteride.

In some cases

Are there guys on this board unironically worried about losing they're hair? Get fucked, poofters

I would rather be bald and rich and have a huge fucking monster dick and everyone knowing it then be full headed and normal/average

have you had any side effects at all?

exactly what should i google?