Send pics from Sup Forums to gf

>send pics from Sup Forums to gf
>she knows about our culture
>send pic related
>"what if I was in that attack?"
>wut.jpg
>starts talking about how much she hates jokes like that
>now fighting, can't just end it
Why do women get so overly emotional? Especially with things they can't understand? I thought I was redpilling her, but it seems like I have failed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR_7Akmom1g&ab_channel=Anglo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dump the bitch. my gf loves dark humor and would find it hilarious

Your gf obviously cares about the white race deeply and is upset you would joke about the death of many noble whites

This.

Listen to Nigel OP

it means she is cheating on you

probably with a nigger

This

Sorry OP

Dump her. You don't want to date someone with humor. Not all girls are just dick puppets. Stop wasting your time with this one and find one with a better personality.

>Tom wasnt aware of the BLM protest blocking the road as he was testing his self drive function by watching the Harry Potter series
>His paintjob will never be the same.

without humor, sorry.

rape her

>literally went Muddin'

this

Here's the thing about Sup Forums humor

we're desensitized to the point where we make fun of the world coming to an end.

Some people out there take these things seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR_7Akmom1g&ab_channel=Anglo

She wants more attention so she's acting offended.

You're probably going to get cheated on soon.

Angry sex best sex so make it work somehow

Shop her head on the hood of the car and send it to her.

>Your gf obviously cares about the white race deeply and is upset you would joke about the death of many noble whites

You're so full of shit. All this cunt wants to do is boast about her 'moral highground'. She's a cunt and has no sense of humor. Find a better cock wallet to dump your seed into.

What a stupid paint scheme. Enjoy being pulled over for every APB regarding hit and runs.

laugh it off and fuck her brains out

Tell her that neither of you have to worry about that, because you'll never let her go to a shithole like France.

Got a few more if anybody is interested

>tfw I bombard my gf with trump and Sup Forums pics every morning captioned "good morning beautiful!"

>What if I was in that attack?

yeah, do this

>find a better cock wallet

welp, thats it, im convinced. not op but ill break up with my gf of 2 years after hearing that.

just fuck the retard out of her.

Not sure if warrants that. Normally she just accepts it and laughs with me. First time I've ever been scolded by her or anything.

How many niggers live in MA? I don't think many do. Either way she's too obsessed with me to do such a thing. Dont even think she likes black people.

>tfw no gf

this. Make her beg you to ram her harder than the Nice truck.

I feel you brother, I got in trouble for the frogger memes afterwards. Good thing I wear the pants and told her to fuck right off with her tears

just be glad you have a gf

>texting memes to her
>"WHAT IF I WAS IN THE PARIS ATTACK"
She was hinting that she was getting eiffel towered at that very moment

fuck off bulbacuck. you better enjoy being alone.

there's something called sarcasm amigo

kek'd

Won't see her for 10 more days, otherwise this is normally my response.
Seriously considering doing this

You didn't redpill shit you edgy nigger
Id give my mom away to freemasons and watch her being slaughtered like a pig in a satanic ritual with the purpose of sumoning satan If It means I could sucker punch you from behind to avenge the people that died that night
Really, really bad joke

>what if I was in that attack?
>you weren't
>but what if I was?
>that's impossible, you don't live in France
>but what if I did?
>I wouldn't know you, I don't live in France

Just keep the cycle going until she gets tired and stops

No, he is calculating how to rape you with a trade deal that would make nafta blush...

Fucking tried this. Even told her if I was in the attack, if she sent out those jokes I'd kek hard from hell

What's wrong, did your boyfriend Muhammad die in the attack?

shop her head on one of the bodies and send it to her, atleast you wont be lying.

Fuck that noise. My ex from two years back thought this place "shouldn't be allowed" because "people shouldn't be able to say terrible things"
I'd never tell anyone but she was a stupid naive cunt and that was a great decision by me. I'm not saying this chick of yours is the same, but it's worth figuring out for sure. She's now with what seems to be a hairy trust fund stoner version of me, and we're both better off

women are subhuman monkeys

there you go

it wasn't so hard was it

>>now fighting, can't just end it
Don't try to end it silly, just ignore her. I love my mom but I don't even try anymore, I just let her rant for a while till she gets tired.

>sucker punch from behind
Fight me like a man, Pierre

sometimes it just hits people differently.
(monthly. don't even hint about it though)

just tell her it's fucked up but memeing is how you cope

>gf of 5 years just broke up with me

Fuck them

I had a similar thing happen with my gf. I kept sending her my favorite Sup Forums meme. At first she would laugh, but they she started acting all weird about it saying things like "I can't believe you actually like this." I told her I loved it and it was my favorite thing on the internet. I admit it got to be a little much and I was sending her variations of it at least once a day. Pretty much every time I saw the meme on Sup Forums I would send it to her. She said she thought it was weird, but if I liked it she said she liked it too because she loved me. Then one day it went bad. I came home from work and she was in the bedroom sucking this black guy's dick asking me how I can even compete. I was devastated. ;_;

>normally accepts it

If she is mad at you for a pic, mostly likely means she doesn't find them funny at all and just laughs cuz she doesn't want to be alone.

Fuck man. Pierre willing to sacrifice his own mother for the chance to do something cowardly. Don't worry Pierre cowardice will come to you right when it is supposed to. You can't rush these things.

Just show her this.

my gf gets so hyped by happenings she wants to fuck, got a lot of action last month

Criminally underrated

how would hitting him avenge anyone? If anything, fucking hit the sandniggers who have invaded your country you frog bastard.

How come pol is the most normie board with gfs? On every other board you'll get autistic replies bringing up a gf, but not on pol.

is she okay with racist jokes? cuz not liking jokes about dead people is normal for women but if she doesn't like the Jamal and Sven jokes just dump her

Are you a social retard?

In almost every circumstance, it's beyond the bounds of good taste to joke about people dying
Except maybe among a bunch of guy friends, which is probably the only circumstance that is acceptable

>SKS
Lovely furniture there.

fucking nice

Probably one of those girls who "knows football" but is a Patriots fan.

She spends time fantasizing about being "attacked" by muslims.

OP

She is projecting herself into the situation because she is afraid. This is when you stand up and be strong. Say you are sorry she is upset but you are not afraid of what happened. You are angry at what happened and vent that anger through humor.

You mean Bodymore Murdaland? Sheeeeit

>would enslave mother in exchange for sucker punch from behind
All that rage and no balls. What happened Marion?

too predictable 0/8

Yes she enjoys racial jokes I believe
She is a Patriots fan but doesn't claim to know football
Fuck off Australia. I enjoy your country tho. 9/10 would visit again

yeah, dump her. always initiate a relationship by subtly redpilling them to test their limits, then you'll know whether to proceed or stop wasting your time.
my preferred method is do so as a leftist being racist ironically to expose how silly it is, but really i'm just making her less afraid of the possibility.

>thinks he's redpilled
>believes freemasons are slaughtering people like pigs in satanic rituals

It's not the freemasons who do that froggy it's the muslims.

You don't fucking know how hard I dream of seeing you walking past me at night, you are alone, its 12am and you see a silhouette coming towards you, its me, at first you are afraid but I smile and node at you "what a wonderful night, sir" I say "yea dude, totally! hehe" you answer with a frail voice, you put your earphones back and continue your walk, your listening to Oh What a night by The four season, you don't hear anything, your focused on the rythme of the beat, its time to execute my plan, I turn around and sneek behind you, you still don't hear shit, I have a golden brass knuckles marked RIP on it, Im ready now, trust me I would fucking hit you so hard on your right cheek with the sole purpose of killing you with one hit, I smack you so hard you'll stand still for 10sec not realizing you're already dead, your body fall to the ground and as If it wasn't enough I take multiple pictures and video with me desecrating your dead corpse, Id post everything on thenyc be fucking sur about that faggot you'll see how fun it is to laugh about dead people
I fucking dream of that every single night, commie shit, Id kill pigs to sumon satan and offer him my soul to haunt you in a heartbeat

how do we know op isn't a nigger?

THESE OP
she is misreading your signals as you like dead things

Psh! Nothin' personnel, kid

then she's okay

and like said, she might just legit be scared of all the attacks happening in the West, I mean we pretty much just laugh about it cuz fuck it but normies ain't like that

Because I know my father

go to bed, you're too salty to be on Sup Forums rn senpai

Haha she did actually mention it frightens her that these things even happen and that she's afraid it'll happen again since she lives near Boston. I think I've gotten her to believe Muslims shouldn't be trusted tho

>passing on the opportunity to say "then I wouldn't be sending you this, obviously"
Your gf lacks humor and so do you.

New pasta

Mate I was just joking on you.

But I will tell you what to really do since you seem like an ok dude.

Basically she is fishing for you to say you care about her and shit.

I don't know how the argument has going so far but basically all you should say is something along the lines of this.

>I was just joking around but you got me thinking and in all seriousness if anything like that were to ever happen to you I wouldn't be able to go on. I would probably dedicate my life to hunting down and getting revenge on the people responsible for killing the love of my life. I love you babe, please just calm down. I couldn't go on without you.

Then meet up with her and have some passionate sex, come inside her and proliferate the white race.

>>believes freemasons are slaughtering people like pigs in satanic rituals
>It's not the freemasons who do that froggy it's the muslims.

Technically it's the Democrats. All the Achmeds combined in their entire history have yet to sacrifice 50 million babies to Moloch.

You see, you have to get the timing right. You have to know what stage of the hormone cycle your woman is at at all times. If their tits start to swell up, you might think it's great but it actually means PMS. Personally I broke it down to 4 stages
-normal week (recuperating after period)
-horny week (ovulating, will be all over you)
-pms week (don't make her angry or say any stupid shit)
-period week (she'll be nice to you so you don't leave her to go fuck another girl)

Keep track so you know when to take your bitch seriously and when to ignore her. Also helpful to know if you have sex without birth control. You can nut inside only at the tail end of period week.

Also lack of food makes some cranky as fuck. Don't contribute to any fights, don't say a word, until you've both eaten. Especially important on weekends when you both have to spend time together between waking up and breakfast. It's important to remember blood sugar can be the cause of fights.

Source: married since 2009, been with same chick since 2006

1st step of redpill is completed then, don't dump her

>Democrats
You mean the Jews?

Haha I know Aussie, just another shitpost. But I like this idea, will send that exact thing and see what happens

post your frogger memes

Hope you're a strong swimmer, otherwise you might have a hard time surviving the flood of pussy juice coming your way.

Some Tasmanian who sold me the Unshitposter kept whirling on about its accuracy, and it says you should probably do what the Aussie says.
Now to get all that saliva off my furniture and the hole in the wall fixed.

That's unrealistic, I don't live in France

Post results

fuck. i think the neighbors heard me laugh.

Pretty much a bombardment of I love yous and her saying SHE was sorry. Feels good to be apologized too for nothing

Are you an autist? News flash m8, women don't like violence, realising that is psrt of being 'redpilled'; their different to us, give her a break.

Include me in the screencap

~Dk

This is why men used to beat their wives and as a result marriages lasted for ever.