Japanese are racis-

>japanese are racis-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of those aren’t even japs

>japanese

japs don't actually care about racial problems from the US

this stupid meme of "asians are racists" is some retarded shit invented by some butthurt goblin who watched too much anime and believes asians are "honorary whites"

how do you know

I don't see a single jap in that picture.

Japan needs more African immigration

>literally just a few expats with a sign and that's it
You can't corrupt Japan

This is a picture of a demonstration against a shooting incident in Ferguson(America).
The black people and the left wing protested against the case that a white policeman shot and killed a black boy.

Why did they in Japan?
And why are Japanese racist?

I can't understand...

>I can't understand
Of Course because you are racist privileged yellow men

>Why did they in Japan?

They are idiots, there is no rhyme in reason why they do anything.

Hoe many blacks are there in japan?

>amerilards and eur*s bringing cancer to other nations
Whites are literally devils.

>Protesting things in other countries that you aren't even apart of
>Things that don't even affect your country, your people or yourself

650 million at last count

Over 100 million

I didn't think there were this many foreigners in all of Japan.

Not pictured: Japanese people
There's like 2

>literally zero japanese
This is why immigration is a mistake.
Only acceptable way is Gulf way, workers but not citizens.

Nice post Shlomo.

for a non-meme answer, probably less than ~10,000 total, and probably a bit more on the US bases in Okinawa

I see a maximum of 5 japs out of 40 ppl

I just read this link.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan

> The committee was critical of the lack of anti-hate speech legislation

So basically UN is trying to enrich Japan. Scary and sad.

There are many people like them in Japan.
Thinking so, I feel a bit scary.
If Japan becomes unstable, what will they do...

White Nationalist retards need to believe that literally every group of people besides western whites is staunchly ethnonationalist because for one, it makes a nice recruitment tool ("come on, the niggers and spics are Nazis for their own races, why can't we be?") and for another thing, it makes them feel better about being neofascist cunts

Anyone can be Japanese you retards.

The UNSC is basically the only part of the UN worth something
Everything else is a black jihad support org

>Tokyo
What else do you expect?

No?

> muh duh raycists are bad guys

Jihad? Yet they even cuck muslim countries into feminism and gays. They want to destroy civilisation in any form, including Muslim civilization.

are you though? Do you for instance hope for genocide and death if you see me in the street?

Yes. But I font hate you. I really feel sad for you, but if you will disappear, iq and crime rates in the world would be better.

Feels bad man, I have ambitions as person too, but thanks anyway

They're not even protesting anything, they're just attention whoring in a country that does not belong to them. This is more disgusting than Logan Paul. Fucking Americans really make me sick. How can you go to another country and pull this kind of shit? How can you just waltz in and act like you own the place?

Everyone in this picture needs to die.

If you exclude Okinawa (have no idea what the demographics of the US military is) less than current day Russia and 1930s Nazi Germany. Like the other guy said under 10,000 mostly Nigerians and Ghanese in Tokyo.

Humanity is shit, I know.

You are just Europe in 1980. They will come for you.

Japanese are xenophobic. They don't normally meet people that aren't Japanese and just assume they are better. The difference being that Japanese people who meet others also are open. Works great for meeting people there in a casual setting, fucking sucks when you're trying to get a job or do adult things like get a credit card

WE WUZ NIGGERZ!

they are almost all black or foreign?

She has no right to complain, should be grateful she can enjoy life in Japan instead of being shot by cops or by other niggers in the US.

What happens in America affects everybody

What's wrong with destroying Muslim civilization?

we should've won

Hitler, you?

>Japanese

Depends what you create instead. I support muslim civilisations over current idiocracy.

if hitler actually took exile here he would have gotten rid of that stupid moustache and haircut, I don't believe that he came here, but it is true nazis came here to hide after the war, just not hitler

It happens in Japan, so you are responsible for allowing it.

This make me happy