It's already 2018, Germany

We will never forgive you for what you did to this old grandpa, Krauts. He died a year after that and never saw our payback.

Get your asses ready for the inverse 7x1.

Other urls found in this thread:

globoesporte.globo.com/rs/noticia/2015/09/gaucho-da-copa-morre-aos-60-anos-vitima-de-cancer-em-porto-alegre.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breslau_Eleven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If anyone can defeat them it's you BR bro.

Paulinho will destroy Germany

>2014 was 10 years ago

we'll rape his corpse

Leave the nazis to me.

WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO SPEND IT GETTING HIGH WHILE I HIDE FROM THE 5 0

don't forget the netherlands

He died?

We were already fucked up psychologically in that game, so we didn't even cared about it.

Yes :( He died of cancer.

globoesporte.globo.com/rs/noticia/2015/09/gaucho-da-copa-morre-aos-60-anos-vitima-de-cancer-em-porto-alegre.html

kill one german today

>watching the rigged steroid jew
what a bunch of brute monkeys, worse than romans falling for the gladiator circus

Sad, I hope krauts will lose next time

should have gone for 10

We live for football, our economy sucks, our country sucks, our people sucks, but the football is all we have.

Suure

I'd like to tell the same to Chileans but...

Are you this kid who keeps spewing the word 'jew' everywhere?

Probably. Sup Forumstards teenagers tend to think that Sup Forums is an extension of their meme board.

Brazil we've loved you since fifa 98, ronaldo 1, rivaldo and roberto carlos, it is your duty to recreate our childhood dreams worldwide and win this

Also Germany has been too fucking good for so long

this chick looks so unhealthy and ugly

see needs love and care

*SHE

I will root for Brazil.
Defeat Germany and Sup Forumstards.

I don't know, one the hand football is a 'shitskin/nigger sport', on the other its time to support the Aryans at the euros/world cup

i stand with brazil #metoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breslau_Eleven

Damn 2014 WC feels like yesterday

The reaper will come for us soon enough, old pal. The time is already charging us and every single day we get further from our school times, from the childhood jokes and games, and the responsabilities comes and comes tireless to show us what expect for us ahead, and soon enough, since we're in half of the way, we shall return to ashes.

Is it bad to feel at ease?

When the time comes you won't. You will be afraid, no matter how toughly you think you will fate it now.

he surely is
the other day he said Uruguay is the actual worst country of latinamerica
once he steps out of his pol phase he will look back at how dumb and pedantic he was