Just saw this movie and I liked her

Just saw this movie and I liked her.
Kirsten Dunst can go to hell!

Cuba Gooding Jr is looking great. I guess it's true that black don't crack.

except she's not actually mary jane just MJ
I liked Liz better though desu

Post feet.

she looks like a bob's burgers character

looks like will smith's kid desu

the son

Sounds to me like they went to decent lengths to avoid her being in any way like mary jane. They also never really treat her like a love interest, right:?

I think calling her 'mj' was more of a reference to how people THOUGHT she was mary jane.

I did get the vibe that she was crushing on Peter, but judging by her demeanour she may as well be a lesbian, I wouldn't mind it desu

>t. Shontrell Jonesby

They call her MJ?
What does MJ stand for?

>I think calling her 'mj' was more of a reference to how people THOUGHT she was mary jane.
The state of marvelcucks jesus h christ

>long neck
>bowling ball head
what did they mean by this?

nah, throughout the movie she's referred to as Michelle, at the end she just says her friends call her MJ

>except she's not actually mary jane just MJ
If you're going to be cucked, this is the correct way to do it. Remember, they could've just cast a nigger as Mary Jane like The Flash did.

zendaya is literally perfect yall haters need to stop

but her name is Michelle user, she's literally a different character

That's what I'm saying. They BLACKED their cast the correct way by adding a potential love interest who is a new character that's a nod to the old character instead of just switching the race of an established character.

Yeah, I suppose, equality of outcome and all that shit, but it doesn't feel forced at all since the characters are well written and acted. I even liked the new take on Flash, who's just an obnoxious rich kid rather than a regular chad

>zendaya is literally perfect yall haters need to stop
KYS

Looks like a man

used to have her own dick

Ha!
I can't not unsee now.