youtube.com/watch?v=lrulQAZq7Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=NnpzxUH2bl4
youtube.com/watch?v=QklpcFw9khs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcoy8b79Jic
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxt1QxAlELo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Any advice?
Enjoy. Don't shit where you eat.

Starts good, sometimes become boring during the seasons, but has a great ending, and i mean GREAT.

My personal advise is to watch it in a shor period of time to not drop it when the boring episodes pops up

A really great, underrated show, and also top quality waifus.

Some of the best finales ever.
Cant remember what season but there is an ending where they play Pink Floyds Welcome to The Machine

And.
It.
Is.
Fucking.
Kino.

You mean like this?
Yeah, tbqh Amy is the sole reason I decided to watch this.
Well, not the only. I thought this might have kind of a "Fringe" feel to it too.

Yes, like that. Root was the cutest, but Shaw was quality too.

>Pink Floyd

>jj abrahms
PoI sucks
just watch Fringe
CBS turned PoI into a procedural. every show is the same

>its an "i never watched the show" post

(((You)))

Why is she so perfect, bros?

I know, right?
It's not fair
Never stopped missing her in blue flavor.
Do you think she could be blue again? If I could make one movie or show come true...

So... kino, good waifus, good end. kino soundtrack, Fringe feels... Sounds nice so far. Let's hope Sup Forums is right. Let's do this...

>Do you think she could be blue again?
Sadly, no

Don't forget the god tier score

youtube.com/watch?v=Ksgw79s5vE0

Why not?
It's a fantasy. Indulge me.
Tell me anything is possible.
Tell me there is a parallel universe where this exists
youtube.com/watch?v=r99yMuNN0Kk

It's a "stealth procedural", in that it pretended to basically be a new version of the CSI formula with a sci-fi plot device providing the cases, but as it was massively popular (#1 in its time slot almost consistently, even when they moved it to Thursday which is always the worst day), and as it cemented its viewers it started moving towards sci-fi, which basically took over during season 4, and eventually got CBS to give it a half-length final season to kill it, as B was creating it and got all the DVD/Blu Ray sales which were massive due to how serialised it became.

It's my second favourite show of all time behind the reboot of Battlestar Galactica, it's not possible to overstate how great it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

>Father
I legit cried during this scene

>as B was creating it
*WB, Warner Brothers

Ok, there's a parallel universe where that exists. And it went on for 8 seasons. Each one better than the last.

Recognizable style from Westworld and GoT
This guy makes good music work indeed
Right there with the likes of Bear McCreary and Zimmerman

it had one of the best uses of johnny cash's version of "hurt" that i've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw

>tfw text on a screen made me feel more emotions than all the tragic deaths or cheesy romances on any other show

Thank you. Thank you so much.
There is hope yet.
Just have to watch this and then wait for that marvel show that I hope ends up being pure kino

>reboot of Battlestar Galactica
Both used this song to great effect
youtube.com/watch?v=QL8lQU_1a-w

So many great song choices in Person of Interest

youtube.com/watch?v=NwudqTCkBis
youtube.com/watch?v=tmEmukYs-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=HX6ndnb80h0
youtube.com/watch?v=lrulQAZq7Y8

When does it get great? I tried twice to watch it but couldn't go past season 2. It feels like watching an 80s TV series in a modern context. Cardboard henchmen,villains, gun fights..

It probably wont be very good, but I'm gonna watch it anyway. For Amy

S1 Ep1

If you didn't like where it was clear the show was going by S02E13- Dead Reckoning, you probably won't like anything afterwards, it's mostly cyberwarfare with humans running around trying to help/hinder the combatants.

Still don't get why make her blonde though. I like her better in natural brown (or blue)
But whatever. We'll see...

Fringe is great, but POI has an added factor of being something that could actually happen.

AI is going to happen, likely within the next 50 years.

I don't recall her being blonde in Person of Interest, and I definitely would have noticed

It's great.

they're talking bout different show

but... root was a blonde haired kid and they showed her as blonde after her friends body was discovered

>tfw no root gf

New show. Coming up somewhere later this year...
Is where she goes next after PoI ended, and where she goes in tv, I follow.

I will watch anything with Amy in it. I watched a Hallmark channel christmas movie once just because she was in it, and I'm not really proud of it.

even though it was kino

I watched that movie twice

It was better than it had any right to be. Also...

youtube.com/watch?v=NnpzxUH2bl4

kek
I can relate to that

Also, Is this, the cutest scene in the entire history of television?

They're dykes aren't they? Fucking Jew shit! Can't have one show without faggots showing up every five seconds. I hate modern television. Give me the traditional stories where fags didn't exist.

It is, and it's much cuter with sound

youtube.com/watch?v=QklpcFw9khs

For (You).

>its an "i never watched the show" post: the sequel
No, they aren't. root (a cute) has a crush on Shaw but it isn't reciprocated

related video
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcoy8b79Jic
kek
Wesley interpreted me with scary levels of accuracy right there

>it's an "i never watched the show" post: part three

wew

On a scale of 8-10, how retarded are you?

I wish she wouldn't have dropped the Texas accent. It was adorable

This is a troll post, spoilers for people who haven't seen the show but intend to instead of just being a 100% assraped shitposter: it's a Samaritan simulation

ps, why do you even come to these threads? Estrogen levels?

Remind me which episode has Shaw reciprocating root's feelings. I'll wait.

Why can't my programming remain fag free? Fags are literally everywhere and they have to be in everything and i hate Jew hood for this. If for nothing else, I hate Jew wood for this. It's time for a killing. Kill enough of them and this shit will return to the obscure.

The entire 5th season

You are either shithouse retarded, or shitposting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxt1QxAlELo
see

All my hate. Before I get banned again, I'm out.

Nope. I should have realised I was on Sup Forums and people will just blatantly lie with the hopes of tricking people,

Her adorableness, whatever accent or transformation she's in is unparalleled.
>tfw no blue gf

It was the best way forward desu i didnt want the main lead getting involved in romance with the other main actors.
Also it doesnt feel forced seems like an imitation game style romance where their so autistic they become gay

As to the lgbt agenda thing... I preferred the times when it didn't matter and it didn't have to be pushed in every single show. When it happened, it happened and that was it. Same as the blacked meme that is now everywhere.
But I'm not amerifag, so I guess I don't mind

True, but you gotta admit the accent was especially cute

It really wasn't bad on Person of Interest. It never felt forced or political. The whole thing just evolved out of Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi's chemistry. It wasn't a "quick we need to appease the gays" kind of situation

I was on this show

>Puts on lots of clothes
>Remains being god tier levels of CUTE

Yes, it was...

The outtakes for this show are so great, do you have the one where he reveals he really is Jesus and starts controlling the weather on camera?

No human being should be so cute. It's unnatural

Jim Caviezel seems like such a cool guy irl, and John Reese was probably the coolest character on modern tv

It was a pretty good show. Some times it's tiring to watch another "crime of the week" episode that's common mid season. But its worth a watch.

It's kind of too bad they didn't let him show his fun side more often.

Maybe it's because she hanged out with Jesus lel >tfw I'm a good Christian now

It is a comfy enough time filler, but there's some shark jumping as it nears the end.

Idk, I like punished Reese more, he played the "heartbroken badass" archetype really well. He was terrifying in the episode after Carter died

Fuck off shitposter who has never seen the show, see the spoiler in

Are you saying she's an angel?

In addition to being cute, her DTF look could melt steel.

just make it through season 1. then hang on for the ride of season 2 and 3.

I was warned and spoiled about the ending.
Didn't want to see Amy die but the general opinions ended up convincing me it's worth the watch and the painful ending too

It was real to Shaw though. It's not her fault she was too autistic to tell Root in real life before she died

unf

Not saying change his character, just give him a few more opportunities (an undercover situation or something) to show Caviezel's range.

I wouldn't be surprised tbqh...

Wouldn't be surprised tbqh

dafuq, thought first post failed

The more Amy the better

Her complete inability to wink properly makes my heart smile

>ywn have sparring training sessions with her

for a second there I thought you posted this

Nope.

Even though I loved having the Machine voiced and then played by Amy Acker at the end of the series, I thought the all the bits where it communicated through text were really cool. I don't know why, I just really dug it

>tfw a show that started out as a procedural on CBS had better cinematography than most 'prestige tv' shows

i liked root.

i would've preferred a horror ending with everyone dead except root, who is piecing the machine back together so she can be with her only friends

Would you like me to lie?

Which season/episode, senpai?